Possible $5/1 Schick Hydro CVS Store Coupon = Better Than Free Schick Hydro Razors

Woohoo! I just wanted to give all you CVS shoppers a heads up that you may want to head on over to CVS.com and log into your ExtraCare Rewards account. Quite a few readers have emailed me letting me know that they received a high value $5/1 Schick Hydro Women’s Silk Razor CVS store coupon in their account, which makes for a *HOT* deal at CVS this week (thru 6/23)! My sidekick Mary just logged into her account and also received the offer above, so it definitely seems like it’s worth checking!

Also, I’ve heard from a few of you that the Magic Coupon Machine may be printing $5/1 Schick Hydro Power Select coupons for you, which will also make for a sweet deal! If you also received either of these high value Schick coupons, here’s how you can score a better-than-free razor:

Schick Hydro Silk, Hydro 3, 5, or Hydro Power razor 1ct $8.99 = $3 Ecb (limit 1)
Use the $4/1 Hdyro Silk coupon found in the 5/13 SS or the $4/1 Hydro coupon found in the 6/10 SS
Plus, use the $5/1 Hydro Silk coupon possibly found here or from the Magic Coupon Machine (may not print for everyone)
Pay as low as $0
Get back $3 Ecb
Final cost as low as FREE + $3 money maker!
*There’s also a $2/1 Hydro Silk coupon found in the 5/13 SS

(Thanks Leslie and Photo Credit, Calhoun Clip-n-Savers!)

• Shannon J says:

I got it! Checked my account on CVS.com before I went.

• mtluvcoupons says:

I don’t see one :-(

• Mary says:

I got the Hydro Power Select coupon, worked great, $3 MM! Love it!

• michelle says:

Did that deal today! Then I turned around and used the $3 ECB and applied it toward the Pepsi deal (2/$5). Plus I had two $1/1 diet Pepsi Q’s making it essentially free with the only the .05 deposit to pay!!

• Brenda says:

I don’t have that one, I have $7 off any Physicians Formula cosmetics purchase.

• Jess says:

I got a $5/1 Zyrtec 25ct or larger coupon. =/

• Shayla says:

Thanks Collin, I got this today but didn’t realize that it was a sale. May just have to go back before week’s end to grab this, however, I think I just threw out my MQ. Guess I have 3 days to find another one =)

• Judy says:

I got one! WOO-HOO!!!

• Have the cvs hydro power coupon and the hydro silk mfr… Do not know what to do

• debra says:

Received the mens today in store and did the deal. Wish I had more.

• Ashley says:

Well, as usual, I didn’t get it :-(

• Sue says:

Got one :)

• natasha says:

i got $5 off Schick Hydro Women’s Silk Razor? does it apply to this deal still?

• Abby says:

Yes! It does, I just used mine. I asked the worker and he said it would still apply to the mens since its the same sale. I think they sent us women’s coupons since our CVS accounts are women’s.

• Caroline says:

I got the CVS Women’s Hydro silk coupon, but only have a manufacturer’s coupon for the Men’s Hydro power.. Can I use the $5 CVS Hydro Silk on the men’s Hydro power then? Did this work for you?

• Gaby says:

No the coupon is for the Women’s Silk razor not the men’s. The women’s razor is part of the deal so you can get the same deal.

• Gaby says:

Yes, the women’s silk razor is also part of this deal.

• Chelsea says:

I got a Silk one but there was no more left at my store! :’( it was a sad day! hopefully they’ll be more by the end of the week.

• tanya says:

not me :(

• tjpmyers says:

Got the hydro coupon today. I like these better for my legs than women’s razors :) Score. There was only one 5 blade left too. I nearly did a happy dance. I also used a rc for the 9.99 onetouch mini and got my 2 2-liters for a $1 and the free nitelife recover or whatever (it’s 5 hour energy with a different name really.) Used a .75 ecb that was about to exp and a 5/20 and paid $2 in tax (boo!) and got my $3 and $4.79 ecb. Score!! :)

• Cyndee says:

I got a $15 off Physicians Formula facial care item.

• Jill says:

Note that I’ve seen the blue bottles of PF facial care items for 75% off clearance, making them about $5.25 each! (They have all been unmarked, though.) They will let you apply the overage to other items in your purchase, too. Good luck!

• Yvette says:

I might be wrong but I looked up the cvs ad preview for next week and the physicians formula skin care products will be on sale B1G1 FREE!!!! Definitely save it for next week!

• Cindy says:

All the stores within 15 miles of my house have been out all week ;( Ive been to 5 different ones.

• Rosemary says:

I got a $10 off Fekkai hair care!

• karmen says:

I got that one too, but that Fekkai is sooo expensive!!!

• I got that too there was a small hairspray for 8.79 but didnt try it yet because I didnt purchase anything else with it

• misty says:

USE IT!!! :) I bought a little bottle of it for like $8.99 and went through with no problems!

• Tina says:

yay thanks I got the little bottle of hairspray 9.29 the cashier wouldnt push it through she said it was trial size but the other cashier (that knows me lol ) said to punch in 9.29 off my bill ………… I never seen a trial size cost 9.29 hmm must not be a trial size…. !@-@!

• Abby says:

Hi there, If anyone has an extra SS $4/1 coupon they aren’t using I would love to get it from you. I want to get one of these razors for my mom! I can trade you coupons for other things… just ask and see what I have. Most coupons I don’t use in the paper besides Silk milk, TOMS, and Post cereal. Thanks! email me at abbykthrn @ gmail .com

• Shelly T. says:

I only had a $1 off Softsoap :(

• Dora says:

I never get the good ones :-(

• jen says:

not me :( i did get $3 off any aleve.. does anyone know if there is any mfr coupons for aleve?

• Sandra says:

So, should we come to the counter with something to cover the overage? Or, will CVS adjust the coupon down?

• Dara says:

How often can you scan your card at the coupon center at the store and get different coupons?

• tracy says:

can someone help me with the extra bucks thing,i had created an account for them a long time ago but i dont know what to do,i havnt gotten a card,was i supposed to? and i dont see any coupons i can print online through my account or what coupons i do have

• Kelly Piper says:

I need the SS coupon on this one! Anyone have a spare to send to me?

• carina says:

I got the hydro power select coupon, $ 3.00 MM

• robyn says:

i got the coupon but they of course didn’t have any razors left.

• vj says:

Went today & was told the deal was only good through the 20th. :(
    Price on the razors were $13.99 and no ec bucks. However the machine printed 20% off entire purchasese through tomorrow.

• Gaby says:

Check your ad. There were many regional differences this week. This is why you should always check your own ad and not just rely on the deals posted here.

• Brandie says:

My CVS changed there ad, there sale runs threw Sunday to Wednesday. then thursday they do 20% off your purchase, Friday they do $5 off a $15 purchase, and Saturday they are doing $2 off any toothpaste. I don’t know if it changes from week to week, but I would rather have the sale run the whole week besides a couple of days.

• Tat says:

Oh man, not one for me :( Better luck next time.

• Gretch says:

The cvs coupon printed for me.. Of course i didnt get the $4 off coupon here in our area!

• sara says:

The $5.99 and ECB deal was over. However, I did use the 20% off and the combo of $9 in coupons (CVS and Manufactor). Regular price was $9.49. So I got it for free anyway. :)

• leisa says:

i never got a $4 off coupon for the silk razor in my area! I can not seem to find any coupons for that razor but I did get the one in store. Hum why do i only seem to get mens coupons in my ads!

• Amanda says:

I went to two different CVS stores looking for this razor – neither had it, but the second store offered me a replacement – I picked a Venus Embrace and was able to use both coupons, plus got the extra bucks.

• veronica says:

i got it!!

• Carol_R says:

Thanks Collin. I did the deal tonight and it was a $3 moneymaker – sales tax.

• Janet says:

can you do this more then one time on the same time?

• Janet says:

I meant on the same card?

• grmlai77@yahoo.com says:

I don’t get it

• mel says:

I got the coupon from the machine yesterday but I was in the region that had the 4 day sale, so this was over. But when I got home, I was on the iheartcvs site and the July 1 ad was up, and the silk razor will be$9.49 w/$3 ecb. There’s supposed to be a $4 coupon in this weekends insert, so just hold your coupons and it will still be a slight MM.
    $9.49 – $3ecb – $5 magic machine coupon – $4 insert coupon = -2.51

• Jacy says:

Did anyone experience any trouble using both coupons?
    I hand the cashier two coupons; she scan the CVS coupon BUT NOT the manufacture coupon. On her head she figured it out. She said she can’t accept both coupons due to overage 1 penny. She said cvs does not provide cash back. She can’t adjust it down.
    Razor sells for 8.99
    cvs coupon print at home $5 and
    manufacture coupon $4.
    She page the supervisor……. she said the same thing……..can’t accept both coupons. I can only accept one coupon but not both. Or i must purchase two…….. so i ended up getting two because i don’t want to hold up the line. My hope is to return one soon.

• Jacy says:

The CVS policy stated.
      The coupon amount will be reduced if it exceeds the value of the item after other discounts or coupons are applied. (For example, a $5.00 coupon for a $4.99 item will result in a $4.99 coupon value).
      I asked the supervisor but she insisted she can only accept one coupon. And the cashier said she can’t adjust it down to 3.99 from 4. they don’t understand their policy. I wish got another 5 cvs coupon……. so i do another transition with relative card. They restock four today…… so i got lucky due to many store in my area are out.

• Louise says:

I got this deal in North MS. A nearly full display was set up right next to the red Coupon Machine. My CVS store is nice like that. : )

• rn30032 says:

just deal the deal here in Atlanta,Ga Hydro silk on sale for 8.99-5.00 CVS q=4.99-$4 manf=0.99 cents + tax = $1.07…got back$3 EB’s

• Juanita Martinez says:

Hope you can help me. Lost my card so went to get a new one,went to my account to change number and lost all my points. Does anyone know what I need to do now?

• Rebeca says:

I got it, but it says it was printed on 6/20/12, so I guess is the same one I got from the Coupon Machine? I dont want to print it and then be told it was used already :(

• meg says:

ok i have the coupon in my cvs account but when i click to print it, it wont print. anyone know why this would happen? or has this happened to anyone else? which i click the button to print the page just reloads and says i printed on 6/24! which i didnt. any suggestions?