Sears Outlet: FREE Apparel Tuesday (for Shop Your Way Rewards Members)

If you have a Sears Outlet nearby that carries apparel (please note that not all Outlet stores carry apparel), then you may be excited to hear that today is once again FREE apparel Tuesday (only 2 more weeks left)! To get in on this deal, you must be a Shop Your Way Rewards Member (it’s FREE!) with a valid email address and take your card to your local Sears Outlet to snag one free piece of apparel - excludes outerwear, leather coats, Levi’s and dresses.

You must also print out the flyer found on the Sears Outlet Facebook Wall and bring it with you to receive the free apparel. Head on over to the Sears Outlet Facebook page for more details. Also, be sure to call your local Sears Outlet store, as there are only 52 Outlet stores in the U.S. that currently carry apparel.

If you decide to get in on this promotion, come back to let us know what you score!

(Thanks, Mission to Save!)

• Jennifer R says:

I love Free Apparel Tuesdays. Sears has been single-handedly dressing me since I started losing weight in October. It is fantastic!

• rn30032 says:

love the program as well…I’m in Ga!! Its abt a 30 min drive from where I live, but worth it!! Did this every Tuesday in June and got 3 nice chirts for me and swimwear for my 4yo!!

• melissa says:

I got the coupon. I noticed you stated only 2 more weeks. Does that mean the program is ending?

• I agree with you all! An awesome program! I have been taking full advantage since it started back in Nov. Too many items to count!

Melissa- They will be ending the weekly promotion on July 10th. But I have heard rumors that it won’t be gone for good. Maybe just once a month or every other week. Be sure to visit their FB page and tell them how much you love the promo so it will stick around!

• mona says:

Free Koret City Blues jeans, and three Playtex bras for $4.00 — they were on sale buy one at $4.00 get two free. An unbelievable deal. Thanks again and again.

• Laura says:

Yes, their buy one get two free is a great deal. I bought my husband 2 Hanes Thermal shirts and 1 Thermal long underwear for $6 (not including my free maternity shirt!). Those Hanes Thermals cost $24 each normally!

• anne says:

got another blouse today! i’ve looked forever for nice, plain women’s oxfords long enough to tuck in. now i’ve gotten 4 for free in a month! my work wardrobe has gotten a nice little update :)

• Mona says:

Our Sears outlet does not have children’s clothing, nor does it have men’s. They have a good collection of women’s and tons of major appliances and small electrics. They also have a few slip on type shoes. Hope this deal doesn’t fade away too soon.