Rare Cottonelle Coupons = Cottonelle Bathroom Tissue (12 rolls) Only $3 at Walgreens

Head on over to Walmart.com to print 2 new Cottonelle coupons…

* $1/1 package of Cottonelle Bath Tissue
* $0.50/1 Cottonelle Flushable Moist Wipes Tub

You can then take the bath tissue coupon to Walgreens to score the following deal…

Cottonelle Bathroom Tissue 12 rolls $5
Use the $1/1 Walgreens store coupon found in the July Coupon Booklet
Plus, use the $1/1 manufacturer’s coupon found here
Final cost only $3 for 12 rolls – just $0.25 per large roll! Great price!

(Thanks, Coupon Pro & Together We Save!)

• Rowyie says:

is this soft?never tried before

• dealgirl says:

Is a large roll the equivalent of a double roll?

• Makayla says:

No this is not a double roll. It seems like a regular roll to me, but the ripples help.

• Elizabeth says:

A large roll is 1.5 times a regular roll. It is soft. My husband is picky and does not complain when I buy this brand which is good since I stocked up the last time this was on sale with coupons and catalina. :)

• J says:

i love this brand. yes it is soft.

• Susie says:

yes, it’s good toliet paper, one of my family’s favorites.

• michele says:

I love cottonelle! It’s my favorite brand…. but I almost never buy it because I purchase lesser priced brands. This is great!

• Julia says:

Is this coupon super tiny for you guys too?

• Susie says:

Mine is really big, like a good third of the sheet of paper. My Walmart has got really picky lately with coupons and I wonder if they’ll take the coupon, even though it was printed from their site.

• Yvonne says:

If I wanted to pick up two, can I use only 1 Walgreens q for both, or do I also get 2 Walgreens coupons? TIA, im a walgreens newbie

• allison says:

Usually only able to print two, but able to print more. Is that ok?

• Amy Mac says:

The limit is two. If you print more than one with the same pin it’s duplication.

• cdawnt says:

I printed 2 and they both have the same #s on them. I see 3 sets of numbers on them and they are all the same. Are you sure we can use 2?

• Mollie says:

The numbers are the same on mine too, but check out the letters/numbers below the QR code in the upper right hand corner. Those should be slightly different.

• Tarri says:

I did not print two from the pdf, I went back and hit the print button again and printed the new pdf and they both have different numbers on it.

• Keri says:

I’m with cdawnt – I printed 2 and both have the exact same numbers/letters everywhere on the coupon, even below the QR code.
        I didn’t have a pdf. Only two giant buttons, one for tp, one for wipes. When I clicked on the tp button, my printer box popped up and I hit print. After I printed the first tp, I clicked the giant tp button again and it printed another tp coupon, but the button went away and said “print limit exceeded”. I then refreshed the page and it now says “coupon, single use”. Maybe we’re only getting one coupon now…

• thelostpond says:

Both of mine have the same code, but after I printed two it said limit reached. So I went to my second computer and the same thing happened, then to my 3rd computer, and again it happened. So maybe it is the same code for both Q’s with a limit of 2 per computer, because each computer only let me print 2 just like all of the other Q’s out there. Weird with the codes though, but I really think it is to see how many packs each person bought or if they printed there limit. Maybe it is a tracking/marketing feature.
          I will just do 2 transactions and use 2 different and then the same just incase.

• Amy Mac says:

Yes, I went through the links 2 separate times and printed once each time. It makes the coupon have unique numbers. One under the picture (######## CC) and one under the QR barcode on the right, 5 digits. All 4 of mine are different (2 each). The number under the ######## CC is the barcode of the coupon so it will always be the same.

• Nita says:

there is a 1.50 off coupon on cottonelle,com also

• Sarah says:

The $1.50 coupon is for a purchase of the toilet paper AND wipes together :(

• Keri says:

I was going to print until I saw the $1.50 is for tp AND wipes. Usually I can get a better deal on the wipes other places.
      Thanks for the heads up, though! :)

• Ana says:

Nothing comes up for me when I click on the link? Help!

• irene says:

Sigh… I miss the days of free TP. Kroger used to stock the 4-roll packs for $1 and there were tons of Qs in the Sunday inserts. We’ve gone through that stockpile a few years back and now I’ve slowly started accepting the fact of PAYING for TP!!

• pamela maciejewski says:

I’m not sure if we are supposed to be able to print more than one or not – it let me print 2 but they both have the same numbers and letters – i went over them multiple times and as far as i can tell they are exactly the same

• me says:

Collin what do you think on how many to print? I would love to hear your thoughts on this. I printed 2 at one time and then thought maybe i neeed to print them one at a time for different #’s so i hit print a second time and this time it popped out 2 more with the same # and then said reached print limit. I’m pretty sure it shouldn’t be a limit of 4. What is your thoughts on this? Would you use 2 of them with the same number?

• amanda says:

It’s printing like a PDF file for me.

• malo says:

is this really a stock up price?

• darcy says:

Las t time I did this deal we went through the rolls SUPER fast. I have been buying Kirkland brand and costco and the toilet paper last SO much longer.

• Missie B. says:

I totally agree! It seemed to go super fast for us too. I think Kirkland is the best and it doesn’t cause pipe back up with our lowflow toilet.

• I can’t get it to print…did I miss it?

• amanda says:

If you are clicking on the get coupon and nothing happens, turn your pop-up blocker off. This happened to me and worked just fine after I turned the blocker off.

• Mary Alice says:

Thanks, Amanda, for that tip. I wasn’t wondering why it wasn’t printing correctly. By turning the pop-up blocker off, it printed fine.

• michele says:

I buy any and all brands , I think this is THE BEST TP, even better than Ultra Charmin. You don’t need as many sheets, how good is your family at remembering that?

• Rowyie says:

are u talking about this “clean care” or the “ultra”? cause i read amazons review about the clean care is really bad.

• virginia says:

There will be a good deal at Albertsons (NW region) this weekend with doublers:
    Buy 1 Cottonelle 12ct (double rolls) $6.49
    -use $1.00/1 printable + TTV coupon
    =pay $4.49 and receive $1 catalina
    =like paying $0.15 per single roll after you factor in coupon and catalina (even less if you store allows you to double the catalina!)

• Laura says:

My family LOVES this toilet paper! I always stock up on this brand! Now I just wish there was a catalina promotion going on right now!!

• Delia says:

Cottonelle Aloe & Vitamin E is the BEST toilet paper! It’s so soft, it makes a baby’s butt feel like sandpaper.

• Tiffany says:

Just got this deal. Two 12 ct ultra soft $5
    -$2 store cpn
    & – (2) $1 online cpn
    =$6.49 with tax
    never realized RR are mfg coupons, cause i tried to use one and was denied. Now I know. :-)

• Robin says:

If you threw in a cheap filler item, like a .35 item, you could have used it… You just can’t have more coupons than items. Hth :)

• Shannon says:

I can’t get to the coupon. Are the out of prints?

• Julie says:

Lately my Walgreens, Norcal, has been refusing to take their booklet coupons along with a manufacturers coupon. What can I do?

• mackyjane says:

It says website not found?

• Brooke says:

This brand is usually on sale for $4 at our walgreens … which would make it $2!!!

• Marie says:

Short life for a coupon, mine printed with 7/25 exp.

• thelostpond says:

Yeah mine too. But these other new “huge” coupons with only 2 barcodes seem to be super long dates. Most that I have printed lately are good until the last day of the year. Bad for ink for the size but awesome for keeping a hold of for a long time for a great sale or if you forget to use them they will still be good for the next sale a couple of months later.

• Samantha says:

I was told by a couple of different plumbers that cottonelle is the worst toilet paper you could possibly use. They both told me you could always tell when a family used cottonelle because it always looks like cotton in a septic tank. LOL I never buy it! I’d rather pay a little more for a different brand than have to pay to get my septic tank pumped! :)

• Susie says:

My husband the plumber says the exact same thing about Charmin. We always use Cottonelle. I think it depends on your area and what your particular septic/sewer can handle best.

• Jayneen says:

If all the numbers are the same are you not allowed to use more then one?

• Karen says:

If I am reading the cpn correctly next to the QR code it says to scan it to “Authenticate at..” I print 2 then I went back & printed 2 more. Each set had a different number under the QR. I think they only scan the bar code. I’m going to give one of each to my friend & I’ll use one of each. Our Walgreens is great about cpns. If it were to beep or they can’t get it to scan they manually input it as long as the cpn is valid. On a side note, our CVS is great about cpns too. An older gentleman cashier likes when I come in so he can see how much I save. Sweet :)

• Carrie says:

i just tried to print the coupon and the it pops up EXPIRED :(

• Stacy says:

I cannot get this coupon. Keeps telling me “coupon coming soon”

• Sarah says:

There’s a $1 coupon for Cottonelle on the Walgreens app, can I use all three coupons? Thanks!