Guest Post by Julie Harrington-Travel Planner
If you have ever stayed at a Walt Disney Resort and/or contemplated making reservations at one of these resorts, you may have discovered that on occasion, Walt Disney offers up a very special and limited-time promotion called FREE Dining. The FREE Dining promotion allows you and your room-mates to eat completely free with the purchase of select packages on select dates.
To take advantage of this FREE Dining, purchase a non-discounted 6 night/7 day Walt Disney World Resort and Ticket Package at select hotels during the following dates:
* September 30, 2012 – October 4, 2012
* October 19, 2012 – November 1, 2012
* November 9, 2012 – November 15, 2012
* November 23, 2012 – November 29, 2012
* December 10, 2012 – December 13, 2012
* Select Disney Value Resorts will offer the FREE Quick Service Dining Plan and Select Disney Moderate, Deluxe and Deluxe Villa Resorts will offer a FREE Disney Dining Plan. Excludes campsites, 3 bedroom Villas and Art of Animation – Little Mermaid Rooms. Excludes gratuity and alcoholic beverages.
Keep in mind that rooms are limited and will book up quickly so you’ll want to make your reservations soon. If you have ever taken advantage of this free dining promo, please share your experience below!
(A BIG thanks to Julie Harrington-Travel Planner with Mouse Tales Travel for letting me know about this awesome promo! If you need help planning an upcoming Disney vacation or would like to take advantage of the free dining promotion, you can contact Julie at (978) 707-9047 or follow her on Facebook.)
Be sure to check out Julie’s other guest posts…