*HOT* $2/1 Stayfree Coupon (Coming Tomorrow) = FREE at CVS, Rite-Aid, Walgreens

Wow! I want to give you all a heads up on a *HOT* $2/1 Stayfree product coupon coming in tomorrow’s SmartSource insert that will make for the following great freebies and deals…

CVS

Stayfree pads 14-24ct on sale for $2
Use the $2/1 Stayfree product coupon found in the 7/22 SS
Final cost FREE!

Rite Aid

Stayfree Maxi Pads 14-24 ct. $3
Use the $2/1 Stayfree product coupon found in the 7/22 SS
Pay $1
Get a $1 +Up Reward (limit 2 offers)
Final Cost FREE!

Walgreens

Stayfree Ultra Thin Overnight Maxi Pads 14 ct on sale for $1.99
Use the $2/1 Stayfree product coupon found in the 7/22 SS
Final cost FREE!

(Photo Credit: DollarStoreDeals.net)

Dollar General

Stayfree Maxi Pads $2.50
Use the $2/1 Stayfree product coupon found in the 7/22 SS
Final cost only $0.50!

*Starting 7/29, Dollar General will have these on sale for $2. So if you’re planning to purchase them there, hang on to your coupons so you can snag them for FREE! (Thanks, Anna and Andrea!)

• Sheila says:

has anyone saw these at food city 4/$5

• Chris says:

They are on sale at Giant Eagle for $2 until Wednesday night.

• Kayla says:

I did not get this coupon!! I live in Wisconsin

• Karen says:

I saw a comment elsewhere about ebay for coupons… is it just me or is it ridiculous how outrageous the price for coupons is when an item is “free”? Bayer, stay free… holy cow!!

• Makayla says:

I saw some for 50 cents if you bought 20 so I think its a great price to get a pack for 50 cents instead of 2 dollars. I think the whole ebay thing is based on needs/wants. I live in Florida now where we have newspapers at every corner as well the drugstores. I used to live in the middle of nowhere Kentucky where buying this coupons on ebay is a savior.

• Sasha says:

Get ‘em FREE at Kroger too-along with Ivory bars & Speed Stix.
    I would never buy Q’s-we get a bunch of papers from neighbors & also get our Sunday papers for $1.50 from hawkers in Target parking lots here in north Atlanta area. :)

• Lynn says:

Yep my Krogers has Stayfree 14-24 ct pads on sale for $1.98. I have a couple .50/1 Q’s but $2/1 is even better. :)

• mel says:

Just an FYI, but this coupons states its Limit 1 Per PERSON, and according to the moderators over on another board, they contacted Stayfree and was told it means you cannot go to another store or do separate transactions, it means you can only get 1 PACK Period!

IMHO, I think its a bit ridiculous with the limits, but I guess that’s all thanks to the stupid show.

• Mika says:

How are they going to know how many transactions you do?

• Jennifer says:

My understanding is that it is one $2/1 coupon per person per visit. If you have other Stayfree coupons you may use them too, just no 2 can be alike and the limit is 4 total for your trip.

• J_Coupons says:

The wording on the Stayfree coupon is confusing. It says –
      CONSUMER: Limit one coupon per person. {boldface} No more than 4 coupons (of any kind) for the same product in the same transaction. {/boldface}
      I interpret it this way, now that I’ve typed it out: You can use one of these $2.00 coupons, period. (pun totally intended!) However, if you have other Stayfree coupons for other cents off ($1.00, .50, whathaveyou, you may use them in the same transaction as this $2.00 coupon as long as you don’t exceed four coupons of any kind.
      I will only be using one of these $2.00 coupons (and only one of the .50 Carefree) just to be on the safe side. I do get multiple copies of the paper, so the other coupons are useless. Bummer, but the wording is there. Not sure if TLC is to blame or not, but with all three drug store chains offering the pads so cheap the same week the coupon is released…something just seems odd.

• Karen says:

I think it means one per person but if you are shopping with a group of 4 people they should take (up to) 4 like coupons. Target’s wording on their coupons is worded weird like this now too!

• krisib says:

How can they make it 1 per person period?! If I buy papers for inserts I fully intend to use them….. How can they say “we put out this many coupons but only 1 per person period.?” That doesn’t make any sense. It also says limit 4 like coupons per transaction. Does that mean you can bring 3 people with you for one transaction of 4? HAHA I’m gonna call stayfree and tell em’ they screwed up big time on this and not only that but a manufacturer only puts out as many coupons as they plan to redeem so i’m not buying the whole “one per person period” stuff

• Tarri says:

I read or heard years ago that manufacturers hope u dont really use the mq. Then why put them out there, advertising I guess. I heard from the mgr at a local Staples, he only sends in high amt coupons, says he does not get money for postage like it States on q

• mel says:

krisib – manuf can put whatever wording they want on the coupon. There is actually a small % of “super couponers” who purchase multiples, that is NOT who the manuf is targeting. They want someone who hasn’t tried their product to use the high value and in turn become loyal to the product and purchase with (or hoping without) a coupon. And really only a small % of printed coupons is actually redeemed.

AFA the limit 4, that means you can use up to 4 coupons, but they have to be from different sources, say a home mailer, IP, blinkie, whatever, but you are limited to using 1 type of coupon, but a max of 4 coupons period per transaction.

• MalibuBeachBum says:

I got this coupon in my free Wall Street Journal newspaper subscription this morning as well! I got the newspaper and one set of Smart Source coupons as well inside. So, if you were able to get in on that free subscription when it was offered here, check that newspaper too!!!

• michelle w says:

I got my sunday paper today and my inserts didn’t get them. Does anyone have any extras they want to trade? please send me an email: emichh4@gmail.com

thanks!

• Kayla says:

Same with Michelle W! Please send an email to: kaylabooo@hotmail.com

• Kayla says:

My paper did not come with any. If you have extras and would like to share – please send an email to: kaylabooo@hotmail.com

• Rachel says:

CVS ad the Stayfree pads are $2 with $2 ECB…so Free + profit with coupon!

• Melanie says:

Will Walgreens accept it since the coupon is $2 off and the product is $1.99? My local Walgreens is so hard to coupon at…

• I do not shop at Walmart says:

I had no problems this evening. At my Wags, the next week ad prices are accepted at 4 pm on Saturday :-) , but the rewards are on Sunday only : ( So, it’s worth to check out your store policy.

• Deb says:

I wouldn’t put myself thru thd gdief.
      Hit CVS, RA or Kroger instead. Got my last pkg this morn @ Kroger on Hwy in Woodstk, GA. Shelves fully stocked as of eight forty five. Still plenty free Ivory and free Speed Stick left too.

• guest says:

Yes, I used it at Walgreens this morning with no problem.

• jane says:

Okay people. You’re taking the “I’m a good little honest couponer” thing too far. If you buy 3 newspapers, there is no legal way they can tell you that you are not allowed to use a coupon contained in them. It is your coupon and you bought it. You can use it.

• Ashley57 says:

I went to two CVS stores this morning and they were sold out. I will try later this week and get a rain check if I can’t find them.

• Pamela says:

They are on a weekly sale at Stop&Shop too, priced 2 for $4.00. You can buy one at $2.00 and use one coupon and get it free.

I work at Stop&Shop and ordered an ample quantity of these to keep my couponing customers happy. I don’t care if anyone uses more than one coupon. A sale is a sale and when we run out of stock we run out of stock.

And a HOT gas rewards deal at Stop&Shop is the buy 3 get 300 gas points on assorted health and beauty items. Crest toothpaste, Oral B toothbrushes, Pantene, and Secret/Old Spice/ Gillette deodorant all have low price points to get 300 points!

• edy says:

Most cuponers wiped shelfs last night on stayfree! So, I wait until tuesday when truck comes in then by saturday! I get a rain check if I don’t find any! And most of us understand the wording on the cupon even if its small wording! But, some managers won’t limit or stop anuybody from using that many at cvs! They get their $ back and they want customers happy! Also, kroger on my city they do have a limit 4 cupons alike! And here they don’t double or tripple no more! So, hoping everybody can’t get some!

• Mirage says:

NO stayfree coupon in my Smartsource this morning. bakersfield californian

• Dana says:

No Stayfree coupon on Long Island :(

• Tarri says:

All I have to say is, that they should just make the same rule on all q’s, so tired of having to remember to read each and everyone. I used 2 today in the same transaction, forgot to read the mq.

• kdd4g2 says:

No coupon in Kansas City, MO either

• Jennifer says:

Love great sales but really would love to find the one clearing shelves I wish walgreens would put a limit on items. I have 3 teenager daughters and I had only intended on buying two bc I only get two papers. Plus i know another sale will happen on always so I am able to cover my household w out buying more than two of a product. Stock piling is not saving

• Nikki says:

Kroger had a cardboard display Sunday where I live. They were featuring the nice ultra-thin pads on sale, where our CVS only featured the thick, bulky pads. Ya can always use the fat ones to dust with.
    Free is free :)

• rosyt3@live.com says:

does anyone know if i can print out this coupon from any website?

• Teresa says:

Tried to purchase these at one of my local walgreens, and the coupon kept beeping, when i asked them to change the value, she told me they are not allowed to do that any more???