Target Deals 7/22-7/28

If you’re a newbie to Target shopping, make sure to head on over here to check out my Target Store Guide. Also, if you don’t know already, you can create your own custom printable shopping list! Simply click on the printer icon to the right of the post title and then follow the instructions to easily remove portions of the weekly deals that do not interest you. Then print and take with you to the store!

Here are my favorite Target deals for this week…

Groceries

Buy 6 Smart Ones Frozen Entrees $1.89 each, Get 1 FREE

Deal Scenario
Buy 14 Smart Ones Entrees $1.89 each
Minus buy 6 get 1 FREE sale = $22.68
Use the $5/12 Weight Watchers Smart Ones Products coupon found here
Final cost only $17.68 total – $1.26 each!

Red Seedless Grapes $1.69 lb

Breyers Ice Cream 1.5 qt,  $3.25
Use the $1.50/2 Breyers Frozen Treats/Ice Cream (void in CA,CO,LA,NV,TN) Target store coupon found here
Plus, use the $1.50/2 Breyer’s Blasts Ice Cream coupon found here (when you play the game)
Final cost only $1.75 each per carton!

Market Panty Deli Cheese 8 oz $2.25 or Cheese Singles 12 or 16 ct on sale for 10% off
Use the $1/2 Market Pantry Cheese Items 5-oz.+ Target store coupon found here
Final cost only $1.75 each for Deli Cheese!

Market Pantry Lunchmeat 7 or 9 oz Tub 3/$7
Use the $1/2 Market Pantry Lunch Meats Target store coupon found here
Final cost only $1.83 each!

Pepsi Products 2 Liter 4/$5
Use the Buy 1 Get 1 FREE Pepsi Next (up to $1.99) Target Mobile Coupon (text honey or dragon to 827438)
Pluse, use the $0.55/1 Pepsi NEXT 2-liter bottle coupon found in the 7/22 PepsiCo insert
Final cost only $0.70 for 2 – $0.35 each! Wow!

Quaker Chewy Granola Bars 8 ct 2/$4
Use the $0.75/2 Quaker Chewy Granola Bars or Yogurt Granola Bars 5ct+ coupon found in the 7/22 PepsiCo insert
Final cost only $1.62 per box!

Starbucks Frappuccino 4 pack $4.99
Use the $2/2 Starbucks Frappuccino and/or Doubleshot Espresso Drink 4 packs coupon found in the 7/22 PepsiCo insert
Final cost only $3.99 each!

Barilla Microwaveable Pasta Meals $2.29
Use the $1/1 Barilla Microwaveable Pasta Meals coupon found here
Final cost only $1.29!

Kraft Jet-Puffed Marshmallows 8-10 oz Bag $0.99 (Price Cut thru 8/4)
Use the $1/4 Kraft Jet-Puffed Marshmallows 8 oz+ coupon found in the 6/24 SS (value may vary by region)
Final cost only $0.74 per bag!

Chobani Champions Greek Yogurt 4-pack $2.99
Use the $1/1 Chobani Champions Greek Yogurt 4-pk. Target store coupon found here
Plus, use the $1/1 Chobani Champions 4-Pack coupon found here (VOID in CA LA MN NV NJ ND TN WI)
Final cost only $0.99!

Market Pantry Frozen Pizza 12 Inch 3/$8 (Price Cut thru 8/4)
Use the $1/2 Market Pantry Frozen Pizzas 12 Inch Target store coupon found here
Final cost only $2.17 per pizza!

Market Pantry Fruit Snacks 6-ct $1.69 (Price Cut thru 8/4)
Use the $1/1 Market Pantry Fruit Snacks 6 or 10-ct. Target store coupon found here
Final cost only $0.69!

Clif Kid ZBar Bar 6 pk $2.99 (Price Cut thru 8/25)
Use the $1/2 Clif Kid ZBar 6 or 12 Pack Nutritional Snacks Target store coupon found here
Final cost only $2.49 per 6-pack!

Dannon Danimals Crunchers 4-Pack $2.49
Use the $1/1 Dannon Danimals Crunchers 4-Pack Target store coupon found here
Plus, use the $0.75/1 Danimals Crunchers coupon found here (Facebook, void in LA)
Final cost only $0.74!

Personal Care

Clairol Natural Instincts Hair Color $5.99
Use the $2/1 Clairol Hair Color Item: Natural Instincts OR Nice ‘n Easy Target Mobile Coupon
Plus, use the $2/1 Clairol Hair Color coupon found in the 6/17 SS
Final cost only $1.99!

Garnier Nutrisse Hair Color $5.99
Use the $1/1 Garnier Nutrisse Hair Color Item Target store coupon found here
Plus, use the $2/1 Garnier Nutrisse Nourishing Color Creme coupon found in the 7/22 RP
Final cost only $2.99!

Nivea Skin Firming Moisturizer 13.5 oz $6.99
Use the $2/1 Select Nivea Skin Firming Items Target coupon found in the Summer Beauty Bag
Plus, use the $3/1 Nivea Q10 Serum Gel or Firming Lotion coupon found here
Final cost only $1.99!

Pantene Shampoo or Conditioner 12.6 oz or Select Styling Aids 3/$10
Use the $3/2 Pantene Hair Care Items Target Mobile Coupon
Plus, use the $3/2 Pantene Products coupon found in the 6/24 SS
Final cost only $0.66 total – $0.33 each!
(Thanks, Family Frugal Fun, This Mommy Saves Money and all you readers who emailed!)

Garnier Fructis Select Shampoo or Conditioner 13 oz $2.99
Use the $1/1 Garnier Fructis Hair Care Item Target store coupon found here
Plus, use the $1/1 Garnier Fructis Shampoo, Conditioner or Treatment coupon found here
Final cost only $0.99!

Revlon Scenario
Buy 1 Revlon Nail Enamel prices starting at $3.94
Plus, buy 1 Revlon Select Nail Files $1.27
Total = $5.21
Use the $3 off Revlon Nail Color with the purchase of a Revlon Beauty Tool Target store coupon found here
Plus, use the $1/1 Revlon Beauty Tool coupon found in the 6/24 SS
And, use the $1/1 Revlon Nail Product coupon found in the 6/24 SS
Final cost only $0.21 for both!

Tom’s of Maine Deodorant $3.79 (Price Cut thru 8/4)
Use the $2.50/1 Tom’s of Maine Naturally Dry Antiperspirant coupon found in the 6/17 SS
(or, use the $1/1 Tom’s of Maine Deodorant coupon found in the 6/17 SS)
Final cost as low as $1.29 for the Naturally Dry Variety!

Suave Body Wash 12 oz $1.79 (Price Cut thru 8/4)
Use the $0.75/1 Suave Body Wash coupon found here
Final cost only $1.04!

Aquafresh Kid’s Pump Fresh ‘n Fruity Toothpaste 4.6 oz $1.89 – $2.19
Use the $1/1 Aquafresh Toothpaste 4.3-oz. or larger Target store coupon found here
Plus, use the $1/1 Aquafresh Fresh’n Fruity Toothpaste coupon found here
Final cost as low as FREE!

Aquafresh Kids Bubblemint Toothpaste 4.6 oz $1.89
Final cost only $0.89!

Nature Made 1000 mg Fish Oil Softgels 90 ct $5
Use the $2/1 Nature Made Fish Oil coupon found here (or, use the $2/1 Nature Made vitamins coupon found in the August issue of All You Mag.)
Final cost only $3!

Household

Buy 2 Select Bath Tissues = FREE $5 Gift Card
*Angel Soft Double Roll 36 pk $15.99
*Quilted Northern Double Roll 30 pk (Ultra Plush shown) $15.99

Deal Scenario
Buy 2 Angel Soft 36 pack Double Roll $15.99 each
Total = $31.98
Use 2 $1/1 Angel Soft Bath Tissue 12-Double Roll – Coupons Savings Club Members only coupon
Pay $29.98
Get back a $5 Gift Card
Final cost only $24.98 total – $12.49 each, like paying $0.34 per double roll or $0.17 per regular roll!

Ziploc Bags 50 ct $1.89
Use the $2 off 2 Hormel lunch meats AND 1 Ziploc Sandwich Bags Target store coupon found here
Plus, use the $1/2 Ziploc Bags coupon found in the 7/15 SS
Final cost only $1.39 each (+ the cost of lunch meat)!

Comet Stainless Steel Powder Cleanser 17 oz $1.99
Use the $1/1 Comet Stainless Steel Cleaning Target store coupon found onCoupons.com
Plus, also use the $1/1 Comet Stainless Steel manufacturer’s coupon found on Coupons.com
Final cost FREE!

Toys, Electronics, Clothes, Gifts + More

Buy 2 Get 1 FREE Select DVDs & Blu-rays
*Choose from over 60 Titles including: The King’s Speech, Forgetting Sarah Marshall, Pirates of the Caribbean: At Worlds End on DVD $9.99 and Hook on Blu-ray $9.99

Get a FREE Embark Lunch Kit when you buy a Select Embark Jartop Backpack $22

Deal Scenario
Buy an Embark Backpack $22
Buy an Embark Lunch Kit $9.99 (FREE with purchase above)
Total = $22
Use the $3/1 Embark Backpack Target store coupon found here
Final cost only $19.00 for both!

Room Essentials 14 inch Stick Lamp or Rectangular Acrylic Lamp $14
Use the $3/1 Room Essentials Lighting Item Target store coupon found here
Final cost only $11!

Mossimo Supply Co Skinny or Boot Cut Denim $18
Use the $5/1 Women’s Denim Bottom Target store coupon found here
Final cost only $13!

Mossimo Supply Co. Scoop Neck Tee $6, or Cami $5
Use the $3/1 Mossimo Women’s Apparel (excl Jewelry, access & shoes) Target store coupon found here
Final cost as low as $2!

BEST School Supply Deals

Papermate Eagle Pens 10 ct Package $1 (Back to School Price)
Use the $1/1 PaperMate Writing Instrument Target store coupon found here
Final cost FREE!

$0.49 Deals
Up & Up 100 ct Ruled Index Cards
Up & Up Vinyl Pencil Pouch or Box
Up & Up Pink Erasers 2-ct
1-Hole Pencil Sharpener
* In some ads, the erasers & sharpeners are showing as being only $0.20!

$0.99 Deals
Bic Mechanical Pencils 8 ct
Crayola Colored Pencils 12 ct
Elmer’s School Glue Sticks 6 ct
Mead Folders, Notebooks or Composition Books $0.99
(Watch for coupons inside these!)

$1 Deals
Up & Up No.2 Pencils 24-ct
Up & Up Drawing Pad 40 sheet
Up & Up Construction Paper 96 ct
Up & Up Kids Scissors 2-ct

Other Good Deals
Up & Up Printer Paper 400 ct $3
* Watch for specially marked packages of paper with $5 in Up & Up Coupons, which will make for some great deals!

Up & Up 3 Subject Notebook $3

** A HUGE thanks to Totally Target for the help with these deals… and if you want to see even more Target weekly deals, make sure to head on over to Totally Target!

• Angela says:

I don’t see the $1 off Papermate coupon?

• Valerie says:

Thanks Collin! I’m wondering, how come you don’t highlight your favorite deals in red like you do for some of the other stores? Just curious :).

• nicolemegan says:

I need a 3/2 Pantene coupon from the 6/24 SS and a 1/1 Revlon product coupon from the 6/24 SS. I need these coupons by this Thursday and I would be willing to trade a 2.50/1 covergirl outlast lip product and 2.50/1 covergirl lipperfection, blast flipstick, or outlast stain product found in this weeks Parade magazine. if you aren’t interested in those i have a booklet of p&g coupons found in Ebony magazine. email me at nfolgate9@gmail.com, thank you :)

• nicolemegan says:

oops i forgot to add i need 4 of the 3/1 olay ProX or Regenerist Moisturizer or Cleanser coupons found in the 7/1 P&G . i would be willing to send both the covergirl coupons AND the P&G booklet from Ebony. I really need them, my area is coupon deprived :)

• kim says:

The pantene deal is kinda confusing to me. Its 3/$10, use $6 worth of coupons, then it ends up being $4 total. How is it only a few cents? Help please! Thanks :)

• Fanny says:

Kim, you will only buy two to get them at that price.

• Jennifer says:

They’re 3 for 10, so 3.33 each. Buy 2 @ 3.33 each for a total of 6.66. Use the 3/2 target mobile coupon and the 3/2 P&G coupon to save $6. Your total is then 0.66 (0.33 each).

• kim says:

Thanks! With all these comments about the mobile coupon not scanning, I’m kinda scared to do this deal! I absolutely hate Target lol

• Mary says:

My mobile coupons never scan and they either put in the id code that is under the picture or they push through the amount. Have never had any of the clerks refuse to take the mobile coupons because most of the time they will not scan.

• kim says:

I’ll def give it a try later this afternoon then :) and one more question, is there a limit on these mobile coupons? Like can only use the mobile coupon twice on that product?

• Jennifer says:

You can only use each mobile coupon one time. After that, the coupon is shown as deactivated. I’ve never had a problem with the Target mobile coupons scanning from my phone. However, if you are worried about being able to scan from your phone, you can print the coupons from your computer. Just go to the text they sent you on your phone and type in the url from the text into your computer browser. This will bring up the same webpage that your phone brings up when you access your mobile coupons. You should then be able to print the same barcode that is generated from your phone. After you use the printed version, the coupon will be deactivated on your phone as well, since the barcodes are identical.

• mau says:

i know it’s a long shot lol but will anyone be willing to part ways with their Pantene P&G coupon??

i have (2) 8.00 off any one Schick Hydro Refill coupons(expire 08/08/12) and (1) 3.00 off any Schick Quattro for Women razor or refill (expires 09/15/12) that I can trade for

• Julie says:

i had a hard time with the mobile coupons today. when they tried to scan them off my phone it did not work and they were being very impatient and saying “oh they dont work, you cannot use them”…well why do they gave me the option of having them if they aren’t going to work? i do not like these supercenters. i walk out of walmart with a migraine, target NEVER has their deals posted, and i have not had a monthly service with sams ever. just frustrating. this is the reason why i just shop at the drugstores and the local sprouts and sunflower.

• marlene says:

why do they send it to ours phones if they dont scan? ? ive had that happen to me before but i waited to save my extra $$.

• kaylen says:

if they don’t scan, have them manually punch in the long barcode or they can just punch in a dollar off or whatever the amount is off. I believe they r told to punch in the long unique barcode so that way it’s used only once. hth!

• sophie says:

I just signed up for the mobile copons. How can I get the pantene coupon?

• I did the Angel Soft Double Roll 36 pk for $15.99 deal today. When I got to the store I noticed $1.50/1 peelies on the Angel Soft. Made this deal even better!! Made the the $15.99 X 2 =$31.98 – $3 (2 $1.50 coupons) = $21.98 Plus the $5 Gift card. Plus we use the Target Pharmacy so we had a $10 gift card from there. Not a bad deal. Hope everyone can find those $1.50 peelies!! :) Found mine in St. Charles, MO

• Maria Day says:

I justed wanted to Thank Collin this is how I do my grocery shopping now at Target ! Thank you for all the great deals you put for us together. May God Bless you!

• anne says:

anybody see the revelon coupon for 3 dollars off? or did Target allready pull it? Thanks Anne in Detroit

• Sara says:

Looks like a bunch of the cooupons that were listed under back to school are gone including the fruit snacks. Anyone else finding this to be the case?

• Jodie says:

So I dont have internet access on my phone and was just wondering with target mobile coupons if I use my computer to put in the site for the coupons and if I print that page it has the barcode thing to scan if I can use the paper instead of my phone for them to scan it?

• Jennifer says:

Yes – you should be able to do that. It should work the same as scanning the barcode from an internet enabled phone. I’m not sure if the cashiers would be suspicious of it, but I used to do this at my Target before I got a smartphone. YMMV on this…

• lhaase78 says:

I am not seeing the Fruitis Coupon? Anyone help me out? Thanks!

• Phil says:

Do you have to have a smart phone to get Target mobile coupons? Or will a standard text phone work? I haven’t tried it yet, and I’m missing out on some great deals! HELP PLEASE. :)

• mau says:

i think you can still get the on a standard text phone. when they send you the link to the coupons just input it on your computer and print the page…hth :)

• Jessica Townson says:

Does anyone know if this is the week that the toy clearance starts? It’s typically been in july.

• Victoria says:

I think now, because I went in today and there was a ton of toys on clearance. I was able to snag the Chicco i-Gym Activity Center for $5 with $10 off coupon from signing up with the registry welcome gift (it normally goes for $50). HTH

• crystal says:

We could use some of the $3/2 pantene Qs if anyone is willing to share. Not sure if I have anything of value to anyone, but if I do, I would gladly swap.

• mai says:

pepsi next sodas are on sale fore $1 at target so use b1g1 + pepsi’s $.55 then it’s free..i purchased 8 2-liter pepsi next sodas, used 4 b1g1 that i found hanging on the sodas at target and used 3 $.55 and got my sodas for free, just paid $.64 tax

• Em says:

Boo, my pepsi next coupon is $1 off two pepsi next, not 55 cents off one :(

• Em says:

Will this work or is it against the policy?
      Buy 2 pepsi next at $1 each