Rare $1 Off 2 Crayola Dry Erase Coupon (1st 10,000!) Expired

Yay! Crayola just released another new coupon! Hurry on over to the Crayola Facebook page and click on their Back-to-School Savings tab to print this week’s coupon, which is valid for $1 off any 2 Crayola Dry Erase products. Act fast – only 10,000 coupons are available!

On another note, you may want to consider heading over to your local Toys R Us through 7/28 as they currently have Crayola Dry Erase products on sale for Buy 1 Get 1 Free which will make for a sweet deal with this coupon. In fact, they have the 8-packs of Dry Erase Crayons priced at just $3.99, so ONLY $2.99 for 2 packages after the coupon – just $1.50 each!

• nicole says:

got mine thanks collin.

• liz says:

This coupon works at toys r us?

• Marlena says:

it didn’t work for me :( I got two boxes of crayola DryErase crayons and the coupon didn’t scan. the lady adjusted the price but it was the pack that was free anyways .

• Lynne says:

My Staples had lots of Crayola stuff all marked down to $2….however not 100% sure I remember seeing dry erase, but worth a look if you are already headed there.

• Michelle says:

If anyone is looking to stock up on Crayola, and you happen to have kids that like string cheese….be on the lookout – I got a $3 off $10 Crayola purchase coupon in a package of Polly O String Cheese, and it doesn’t expire until 5/31/2013! Just be very careful when opening the package, the coupon is printed on the plastic, easy to rip.

• jp. says:

this coupon its no longer available.

• Allison S. says:

FYI these might not work, well here in KS they don’t. Something about a third party coupon. However I took the add and coupons to office max and they price adjusted them all!!! And I used my max perks $$$$ so they were free..ish..