Target: HUGE Toy Clearance Event

K’Nex 1113 piece set on clearance for only $14.98 – regularly $49.99! Wow!

Head up! It’s that time of year again… the time when Target starts to clearance out a ton of their toy inventory! I’ve heard from more than a handful of you that Target has started marking down their toys 75%! So, of course, I had to head on over to my local Target to see what I could find. Here are a few of the *HOT* toy bargains I spotted…

Fisher-Price TRIO Hot Wheels Stunt Ramp Builder on clearance for $10.78 (reg. $35.99!)

Loopz Memory Game on clearance for $7.48 (reg. 24.99!)

Squinkies Cupcake Bake Shop on clearance for only $5.96 (reg. $19.89!)

Disney Jungle Junction Roadway Playset on clearance for $16.98 (reg. $53.99!)

Select Moon Dough on clearance from $2.38-$2.84 (reg. $7.99-$9.49!)

This is definitely the time to start shopping for Christmas again… and don’t forget to snag birthday presents that you’ll need throughout the year. The key is to buy these toys now and stash them away which will help you to never have to pay retail for presents again! :D

Come back to let us know what *HOT* clearance toy bargains you spot!

• Bklynsoulmomma says:

I just left target with 2 giant bags of toys. The sale is not widely publicized in Brooklyn NY. But if you’re in the nabe, check it out.

• bklynsoulmomma says:

Ok I’ve added everything up. I’m a newbie single Mom here so this is SUPER exciting!!!
      The toys added up to be $339.00 and I only spent 98.00.

Woot Hoot!!! I saved 240 bucks. Hello birthday and Christams!

• Tilla Ham says:

i was completely depressed yesterday :( . i had been going daily to get my daughter the large dino lego set and my other daughter the harry pottery knight bus lego, and by the time i got there early yesterday afternoon they were gone. sad:( legos are too expensive at full price!

• Destinee says:

Have u tried a different store? I’ve looked at 4 different stores…all very different experiences! Found everything I was looking for, for the most part!

• melissa says:

So excited!! I spent $225.00 and got $730.00 worth of toys I think christmas shopping is just about done!

• Adrianna says:

So sad I caught this deal late, but was still able to grab a couple of good things. Instead of spending $110 on toys, I spent $35, which included 3 IX games, beach toys, kids paint, and Cars car, and a Fisher Price toy. Good deal!

• a says:

sorry don’t have time to read all 100 comments but can anyone share if there are any good deals in the Madison wi area and which stores? have to justify The gas $$ :-)Thx!

• Natasha says:

A – I checked the east side and sun prairie stores yesterday and they were picked over. There were still some deals on girl stuff….but I was looking for boys.

• Tarri says:

I found the Pictureka game for 5.38 and I had coupons from the card games for $5 off so I got them for .38 each.