*HOT* $1/3 RoseArt Printable Coupon = FREE School Supplies at Target (& Other Stores?)

Yay! Not only did lots of you receive a rare $1/3 Any RoseArt Products coupon in your 7/29 Red Plum coupon insert, but you can now also print this *HOT* $1/3 ANY RoseArt products coupon! Just head on over to Red Plum to print yours (it was on page 3 for me).All gone :( This coupon makes for lots of sweet deals and even freebies when paired with all of the fantastic Back to School sales going on. And here are a couple Target deals you can score….

RoseArt Glue Sticks 2-pk $0.25 or RoseArt Crayons $0.25
Buy 4 for a total of $1
Use the $1/3 RoseArt products coupon found in the 7/29 RP or here All gone :(
Final cost – 4 for FREE!

RoseArt Markers (10 pack) $0.52
Buy 1 package of markers $0.52 and 2 packages of crayons $0.25 each
Total = $1.02
Use the $1/3 RoseArt products coupon found in the 7/29 RP or here All gone :(
Final cost only $0.02 for all 3!

RoseArt Washable Markers 8 ct or Watercolor Paints 16 ct $1
Use the $1/3 RoseArt Products coupon found in the 7/29 RP or here All gone :(
Final cost only $2 for 3 – $0.67 each!

(Thanks for the heads up on this coupon, Free Stuff Times!)

• Karen says:

I haven’t had roseart items since I was little and my mom skimped from the crayola’s one year, the quality was horrible! Has anyone purchased roseart brand markers or crayons recently? How are they? Am wondering if they’ve improved over the years.

• Adrienne B. says:

didn’t get them in my paper, so thank you so much for posting links here! :)

• michelle says:

how many prints were you guys able to get?

• roxy says:

i can’t print any Java coupons and it drives me crazy. Every time I try to print from redplum or smartsource, no matter what browser i use, it tells me i don’t have Java. So I install Java every week, but it still tells me i don’t have Java. It’s so frustrating. Anyone else having the same problem?

• Jessica says:

Im having the same problem :-(

• Catherine says:

My computer is always asking me to instal Java too. I do it, then it says I need to install it. I’ve tried everything to fix it and have just resigned not to print redplum coupons.

• Bridgette says:

I’m having trouble, too! It says that I need to install it! Ugh, didn’t get them in my paper! So want this Q….I homeschool my four kids. Free crayons will be very useful!

• Patti says:

me too for two weeks now, and I think I’ve given up too on Red Plum, makes no sense.

• mary says:

It tells me to click on run and I don’t have a run button to click on…UGH!!!

• Melanie says:

Me too! I have regularly printed from Red Plum with no problem for over a year, and now I get this every time I try to print coupons.

• Daniela C. says:

I had the same problem with redplum. I looked up red plum customer service and it directed me to the facebook page. I had to uninstall the temporary java file and restart the browser. It did take work and i am able to print now. I hope this helps!!

• Julie says:

Try this I was having the same problem printing from redplum you have to be on the page you want to print from in order for this to work Click the start button on computer>Click on control panel>click programs>click java>make sure at the very top that you are on the General tab> You should see something that says Temporary Internet Files under it click Settings> a box will come up and you will see a box that says Delete Files> check both boxes>click ok>click ok>click apply>click ok>then try to print again.
      **This only works for me if I’m on the page that I want to print from first and I have to do it everytime I print from redplum** it is the only work around I have found.

• I was also having the same problem. I went to http://www.java.com and used the installation on the main page. I was then able to print them.

• Kellie says:

You can’t be in Firefox. They usually print when you go through the internet explorer links.

• Adrienne B. says:

I don’t see the coupons. is there a different zip code that works?

• Makayla says:

If anyone is doing the backpacks through office max perks… I just received a $15 off $75 code I will not be using. You’re welcome to it.
    KMJ1YPG9PN5W91STC

• Tamara says:

It won’t let me select it at all. :(

• Lora says:

is anyone still having a problem printing at Red Plum Site?????

• sebauer says:

I was having problems and then restarted my browser and then it worked. What about the “write dudes” $1/2 coupon? Anything good deals to use that on?

• Kelly T says:

OT< but does anyone have a PDF of the Bath and Body Works coupon $10 off $30 that expired 7/29? the stores still accept them for 3 days and I didn't get a chance to print it before they took it off their site. Kellydusteen at gmail dot com. Much appreciated!

• lucy says:

About the quality of Roseart…definitely like Crayola better, but still occasionally buy Roseart for simple coloring for my preschooler. Also, our church collect school supplies to take down to children in Mexico. I wish I could donate all Crayola products, but our budget won’t allow me too…will definitely be picking up these markers and crayons to donate to the kids in Mexico. I’m thinking that a lot of them have never had the chance to use Crayola products, so they’ll be thankful for these.
    Thanks Collin for all your hard work!

• Dawnelle says:

Maflies 1, Same thing here???? I don’t understand.

• Jodie says:

all it says is generating your coupons :(

• Brandy says:

Same here. When I try to print from RP a popup comes up saying printing 1st time press “run” but its in a sample box. There isnt anything for me to push. Can someone help. Thanks!

• Maddie'sMom says:

When you get that message close out your browser and try again. That’s what I kept doing and it finally worked! :0)

• Kristin says:

I’ve just click on the run button and wait for a couple minutes and it will print

• melissa says:

I’m a little confused about the prices, the 10count markers are .52 and the 8 count are 1.00? Might be interesting to see what the actual prices are. Anybody been in to Target to check yet?

• Jodi says:

There are also 12 pk of colored pencils for .52.

• erica says:

I went to target today to get 4 packs of crayons. They would only let me get 3 packs with my coupon and adjusted the price for .75. Is this right? Also they would only let me use 4 coupons that day.

• sandra says:

I guess a way around that would be to get the 2 crayons and 1 marker. Thanks for the heads up.

• Gax says:

The part about adjusting the coupon is right. Target doesn’t allow overage according to their policy. The 4 coupons thing I’m a bit confused about, though…

• Michelle C says:

The red plum site is slow, but it helped me to restart my computer and try again. Thanks for posting this, Collin! I didn’t get the Rose Art coupon in my paper so I was thinking about ordering them on ebay. Now I don’t have to! This weekend is tax free weekend in TN and the following weekend it will be Tax Free in GA.

• Dawnelle says:

I had to update my Java and then it worked

• Kristen says:

I bought 20 of these on eBay and the seller sent me 40!!!!! 120 boxes of crayons!!!!! :)

• Lesley says:

Has anyone checked the prices at their local stores. I am in FL and on Saturday the crayons and glue sticks were .52, not .25. Did they go on sale starting Sunday? Or is it regional pricing?

• Megan :) says:

Thank you so much I love your site! I was able to get a lot because I have 5 computers!! the markers and and colored pencils cost .52 cents and the crayons are .25 cents. I bought it at target. My walmart store doesnt carry it- it would of been awesome because i could of gotten overage. Oh well I am still very happy!! :D

• LynneW says:

Consider donating some of these!

• Jannell says:

I am also in FL and price on crayons was .52 cents on Saturday.

• Karen says:

I just printed off the roseart coupons from redplum and they were on page 4 for me, able to get per computer. I don’t use them myself and i don’t really matter how good they are as they are free. I donate mine to the school. Thanks for the info on the coupon.

• CourtneyAmanda says:

Target will not even ACCEPT the Roseart coupons this week because the products are “already on sale”. LOL since when have they not accepted coupons on sale items. At least, that’s what I was just told at my store, so guess what? They can keep their Roseart.

• Meche says:

Woah! That’s crazy! Targets getting so annoying about taking coupons. Today they wouldn’t honor a target coupon from shop kick and a printed one from their site. Sad you had a bad experience. Did you take it up w management? I know sometimes it doesn’t feel worth the hassle. Bummer.

• Eroica says:

It was 0.52 for crayons at my store here in NorCal. I was going to buy a lot to donate to a school. I guess i’ll have to check Walmart.

• melissa says:

is the coupon gone?

• SoCal Annoyed! says:

Im From SoCal and it seems that I did not get my roseart coupon… Did this happen to anyone else?

• Danielle says:

Can anyone help?? Is this an unadvertised sale?? My flyer does not tell me it is on sale. I live in CT. I want to price match at Walmart but I don’t want any trouble. I also can not find this deal on target.com using my zip code. :(

• Lori says:

My target would not accept the coupon from the insert because it states “not to be combine with any other discount” (or something close) …. Doesn’t Target realize they actually get 25 cents b/c we can only use 75 cents of the dollar off. …. I’m going to try WalMart … remember you don’t have to have the ad at WalMart.

• Jodie says:

You can’t copy coupons that is called coupon FRAUD. That gives us a bad name when people are not using coupons the right way.

• Jackie says:

Today I tried to use the Red Plum coupons I had previously printed but Target wouldn’t accept them because the coupons didn’t scan. The cashier and a manager said they can no longer enter any coupons manually that do not scan. Since when did Target become so difficult and picky about coupons?! Target used to be coupon-friendly but they’ve definitely changed recently. So disappointing.

• sharon says:

I cannot find the rose art anywhere, all I found is CraZyart (I looked at walmart, walgreens, and family dollar)?? I think they changed the name on me so I couldn’t use the coupon!!

• kristi says:

WalMart in Fort Wort/Keller doesn’t sell RoseArt brand. Target does though. They have the 24 ct crayons for $0.25, but all other products were more. I was able to get 8 boxes free with 2 coupons. I bought this brand last year for my kids and it was very poor quality. So I tested a few out of one of the boxes I got today…they worked great!