Rite Aid: 75% Off Sally Hansen Crackle Nail Polish = Only $1.24 Each (Reg. $6.99!)

UPDATE – You can now print a $0.50/1 Sally Hansen Nail Color Product coupon on RedPlum.com (Thanks, to all you readers who emailed or left comments!)

Wow! I received an email this morning about Sally Hansen Crackle nail polish being on 75% off clearance at Rite Aid and decided to venture over there to test out this *HOT* deal. As I mentioned on Saturday in the Weekly Deals, whenever you spend $10 on Sally Hansen products, you’ll get back a $3 +Up Reward (limit 2 offers). Pair this with the 75% off Clearance and you have a really awesome deal! Check it out:

Buy 6 Sally Hansen Crackle Overcoat Nail Polish on possible clearance for 75% off, priced at just 1.74 each (Reg. $6.99 each!)make sure to price check if not marked
Total = $10.44
Get back a $3 +Up Reward when you buy $10 worth (limit 2 offers)
Final Cost only $7.44 for all 6 – just $1.24 each and no coupons needed! :D

*If you have any of the $1/1 coupons previously available on Coupons.com (no longer available), you can score a sweeter deal!

(Thanks, Brindha!)

• Dawn says:

lol, my daughter had this on last week and when I saw it I thought it looked horrible! I asked her to remove it before Sunday ;)

• There is also a .50/1 coupon on RedPlum.com that just got released.

• tishabell says:

thanks

• Emilytwinmom says:

I so wanted to get this to go with my blue and black fairy costume for halloween, but didn’t want to spend so much for one use. Thanks for the heads up! :)

• Ney says:

Does anyone know if you can use the 1.00 printable on red plum for the nail treatment product? Does this apply to the nail polish?

• Sherron08 says:

I am fairly sure this is ONLY the purple crackle for SH. Unless we have not recieved the signs yet….

• My store only had a BOGO 1/2 Price sign up so I asked the manager to price check it. It rang up as regular price so I asked if they had any that were on 75% clearance. She went to the rack and pulled out a tray that had some of the color’s barcodes marked out in red. At my store in Southern Oregon, only the Violet, Red, Gold and Blue were on clearance for 75% off.

So we got two blue, two gold, one red and one violet. Such a great deal for $1.24 each!

• Laura says:

Hey guys, I just used 2 Redplum coupons (making the total and the UP+ reward did NOT print. Just a heads up for everyone! I always thought it was the pre-coupon amount, but I guess not??

• Sarah says:

I just had my mother run over (she lives closer to one) and she got me the purple, red, gold, and blue. None were marked, but those rang up $1.74. Thanks Collin! I have been seriously eyeing the crackle nail polish for some time. Even complimented a teenager with it on last week at church, can’t wait to use it. :)

• chloe says:

where is the sale at

• Cassondra says:

I was able to get six! But for some reason only the purple, blue, red and gold were coming up 75%off. I was kinda bummed because I really liked the pink, but I still got 6 polish and the register reward printed no problem! (:

• Lourdes says:

not in my area (boston) nothing coming up clearence.