$1/1 Stayfree Coupon – No Size Restrictions

Just a reminder that you can still head over here to snag a Bricks coupon valid for $1 off any one Stayfree Product (no size restrictions!). Just play the Flexible Fit Yoga Game and you’ll then be able to print the coupon. Print this coupon now and then wait for an upcoming sale to snag free or nearly free Stayfree products!

• jen says:

awesome coupon – strangest game i’ve played in awhile!

• Natalie says:

Hi,

This is a little off topic, but has anyone seen an advertisement for Fabulous Fall Finds at Rite Aid? I saw it in Fitness magazine, and it lists eight products and says that if you buy one of them at Rite Aid, you can mail in your receipt for a free $10 Rite Aid gift card. One of the products listed is Stayfree Ultra Thins, which I think are 2/$6 this week with a $2 UPR per package (limit 2). So if we use this coupon I think the pads would be free after the UPR, plus we could mail in for a $10 Rite Aid gift card. The Fabulous Fall Finds promotion runs from 8/7/12 to 9/18/12. Just wondering if anyone else saw this?

• lisa says:

only got one right, but still got the coupon! and you are able to click on ‘help’ to have the coupon mailed~

• Jessie says:

Thank you so much for letting me know about the mail option! I don’t have a printer, so I miss out on so many coupons! Is this option available often?

• Cindy says:

They have the 14-24 ct on sale for $3 at rite aid this week & you get a $2 up’s so that would make them free!

• Maria says:

At CVS, starting 8/26, Stayfree is on sale for $2 again! So, $1 pads with this coupon.

• Liz says:

You could use those coupons at Rite Aid this week to get 2 Stayfree FREE!

Buy 2 Stayfree MaxiPads 14-24 ct. $3 each. Total $6
    Use 2 $1 off coupons
    Get 2 $2 +Up Reward (limit 2 offers)
    Final Cost FREE!

• Amanda says:

Unfortunately, the coupons say one per customer so it looks like you could only use one. Actually, if you did it in two different trips on two different days (or at different stores), it might work since the receipt tracks your purchases.

• Liz says:

I bought 2 Stayfree pads and used 2 coupons in 1 transaction. I didn’t read the coupon, so I don’t know if it stated 1 per customer per purchase, or 1 per customer per transaction.

1 per purchase means if you buy 2 packages of stayfree pads, you have 2 purchases. If your coupon has a limit of 1 item per purchase, you can use one coupon on each item, just like what I did (2 coupons for 2 Stayfree pads).

1 per transaction means you can only use one coupon for that transaction no matter how many of that item you may have purchased. The way around this is to ring up separate transactions and then use a coupon on each one. For example, if you have 2 stayfree coupons with the words “1 per customer per transaction”, you would need to run two transactions to use them.

• Amanda says:

Thanks, I know all that. My coupons actually say “One per customer” in big font and then in the fine print they say, “Limit one coupon per person.”

• Kimberly says:

LOL….bombed at the game…but loved the coupons. FREE at Rite Aid this week!

• nicole says:

thanks collin.

• Sarah says:

I went to target today because I had a $2 off any stayfree coupon (I don’t remember which insert) I also had a $1 off target coupon. The pads were $2.89. So free. It was for the small 18 pack!