CVS: Possible Clearance on Bounty Paper Towels

Wow! I’ve received a few emails lately regarding Bounty Paper towels on clearance at CVS! Check out the emails I’ve received:

“My South Florida CVS has several items on clearance 75% off…the best deal I found was 8 pack bounty basic for $2.74. And I had a $1 off bounty paper towel coupon.”

“Found single rolls of Bounty on clearance for only $0.71 at CVS!  I had a couple $1/2 coupons (from previous packages or mailed coupons) so I netted to only $.21 each! Even with the $0.25 coupons from the latest P&G insert, it’s a great deal!”

“The Bounty basic paper towels are marked down to 50% off at my store (previously only 25% off) to $4.49.  Pretty good price already with the $0.25 coupon, but I am going to wait to see if it goes to 75% off.”

*Come back and let us know if you’re also able to snag the same deal at your store!

(Thanks, Ze, Tammi, and Chikiteta1!)

• jenn says:

Mine we’re on clearance down to $2.24 for the 8 pack. Yay!

• Lisa says:

They were on clearance here in OH too…but the shelf was cleared! Bummer!

• mary says:

Shoot! I was just there a few minutes ago!

• Tina says:

Me too I was just there I only checked the 2 pack no 8 packs around. But they had paper plates and silverware 75 off. Guess I’ll have to go again tonite…..

• Spring Sauls says:

Hi. I just checked the price of the 8 pack of Bounty Basic paper towels at my CVS. They scanned at $2.09! I bought four packs for $8.36! Then I used a $3 ECB,and one .25¢ coupon, so only $5.67 total. Thanks for the tip ladies.

• Jessica says:

I was able to get an 8-pack for only $2.49 in NJ. Great deal!

• christina says:

I found the 8 pack on clearance last week at one of my local cvs. i was actually looking for them when they were 4.99 and found the shelf cleared and a sticker for clearance 3.99. i went to another cvs this week and found the 8 pk for the 3.99. i snagged a few for my house cause we are a big family. this was in massachusetts and new hampshire.

• Missie B. says:

None in south Huntsville.

• Lisa Marks says:

THANK YOU!!! just got 8 packs for $19.00 in Michigan!

• Livia says:

My CVS here in Philadelphia has them on clearance for $0.69 cents!!! After using 4 $1 off 2 Q’s I paid $1.64 for all 8 rolls after tax!!

• Claudia says:

I just found them 8packs for 2.09 in Jacksonville NC Area!! :)

• Edie says:

CVS, come to Oregon!

• jayee says:

Yup…I live in md…got 8 ..8 packs..for $2.07 each..64 rolls….I was so excited to see that deal..I’m well stocked now…

• mary says:

Just came back from cvs, the 8pk were on sale for $3.49 but they are all gone now. Found the single roll for $1.38 used a $1/1 coupon, paid $.38 tax. Btw i am in south florida

• laura says:

$2.24-.25 coupon!!!! miami

• Stephanie says:

My CVS only had the single rolls and they were 69 cents each. My husband and I both did the physicians formula deal then used the the two $7 ECBs to get the paper towels. I was just about to buy these somewhere else too, then I saw this post before I left! I got 30 rolls and alerted this lady who was browsing the paper towel aisle and she got 15. This is at the CVS on Antoine and Pinemont in Houston, TX. I think they are all out now!

• Alison says:

The 8 packs of Bounty were unmarked & rang up $2.24 on the NE side of Indianapolis,IN!

• sara says:

I just tried 3 stores in Greensboro, NC and none of them had 8 packs. All had single rolls, but they were 25% off. darn.

• Seth says:

Just got home from CVS after seeing this post. I think paper towels and TP are the hardest for me to coupon for. My CVS had these priced at $2.77, so I priced checked them, rang up at $.69, checked it twice just to make sure!!! They had a lot on the shelf, probably because they were not marked. You had to be there. I was able to do 2 separate transaction and the manager told me to take them all. I didn’t, only did 2 transaction, each transaction used 4 – $.25 off ONE Bounty coupon.

$.69 x 4 = $2.76
    – 4 $.25 = $1.00
    Total = $1.76 x 2 = $3.52 / 8 rolls = $.44 per roll! AWESOME!!

• Bethany says:

I feel so sad for people who don’t have CVS!!!!!! I just found the 8 pack for 2.24 in Columbus, OH…not marked…alright with me! :) Mine are Olympic themed? Who comes up with this stuff!?!?

• edy says:

I found them yesterday at cvs in Houston,tx the green packs and yellow packs 8 rolls were not marked tooked them to scanner some were $2.62 and some $2.99 got all 9 packs. Manager got them out for me. I posted yesterday on cvs deals and thanks collin, I check ur site several times a day for new posts!

• edy says:

• Jaime says:

Found 2 at a store in Miami… Checked like 3 other stores and they had been held cleared. Booo!!!! (in west kendall, btw.)

• karol says:

I got 4 packs yesterday at 2.09 each and had 2 coupons 1.00/2, I got the last 4 here at the md. store. Others were sold out. Wish I had seen this sooner.

• Amie C. says:

Just an empty shelf in Clinton, MA :(

• Kris says:

Got some this morning in Parkville, MD. $1.38 for single roll with $1 off coupon and an 8pk $2.09 with $1 off. $1.68 for 9 rolls. Thanks!

• Meg says:

Thanks :) I went last night and I bought 4 packs for $2.32 each. I went to 2 CVS because the other store didnt have it.

• Hillary says:

Thanks Collin! I found 4 packs of the 8 count of Bounty here in New Orleans, Louisiana for $2.24! And the True Indulgence candles are 75% off price at $2.62 :-)

• Rita says:

got some in Birmingham, MI..asked the stock lady and she brought a bunch out :) Thank you 2.44 for 8 pack.

• MalibuBeachBum says:

Found one lonely 8-pack of Bounty sitting on a shelf last night. Paid $2.09 and got a $3.00 off of $10 ECB! Went to another store and got 14 single rolls for $7.36 after using my $3.00 off of $10 coupon. No 8-packs there. Went to another store and although there were no 8-packs on the shelf, I asked a guy who was working in that area if they had any 8 packs of Bounty. He went to the back and I ended up getting 6 8-packs, for $2.09 each. No clearance signs on the shelf. Just the regular price sticker of $8.39 a pack. So, if you don’t see them – ASK! Good luck!

• Dora says:

UPC code anyone?

• Renee says:

Went today in Ohio (south of Dayton) and 1st store was wiped out of 8packs and had single rolls for only 25% off. Went down the road and found single rolls for 75% off and 8packs for $2.24! These stores are only about 2 miles from each other….also the Clairol hairdye $2 ECB that we are pairing with magic coupon machine and P&G coupon is not limit 1 like most deals usually are at CVS. I’ve done it twice so got the ECB both times!

• Zosia says:

Just called my store in Brooklyn, ny- all are gone :(

• Mitzi says:

Found them at my store (Jacksonville – Town Center) for $2.74!! Received a $5 off $15 coupon from the register (prev visit), used 2-$1 Bounty MQs and bought 6 pkgs…all for ~$9.50!! WOO HOO!! Thanks so much OP! I’m set for the next year! LOL

• Mitzi says:

They were out of them on the shelf so I asked the mgr if they had any more. He went up stairs and brought down 25 more pkgs! Sweet!!

• denise says:

Northern Virginia has them. Left some at the store for others. I have 8 total packages

• Evelyn says:

Got 8 packs for $2.24. Woohoo!!!!! I’m in Miami, Florida:)

• irene says:

Found Bounty 8-pack in ATL for $2.24. Used a $1 mailer (Vocalpoint?) for a better deal.

• avengedsevenfold86 says:

went to my cvs. no bounty left there. i did get a great deal at walmart tho. the glade mist starter for a 1.00 each a few mins ago

• Stephanie says:

The CVS on Antoine and Pinemont in Houston, TX had at least 50 single rolls for $0.69 each when I picked up my son’s prescription a couple of hours ago. I bought 30 yesterday but they brought out more today. Good luck!

• Robin says:

Oh my! I have to go and check tomorrow morning.

• Jenni says:

Well my husband made a dash to our CVS in Southern IN – said there was NO SIGN posted but he found (1) 8 pack on the shelf so he grabbed it & scanned it, Yeah he got it for $2.24! Asked if they had any more & a snotty clerk said “NO” everything we have is out on the shelf. I was happy when he came home with that great package.

• Tina says:

Wow read this >>>>>>>>>>>>> I found discovery kids toys & emerson products at my cvs today for 75% off. They are normally 19.99 but I got them for $5 a piece. I got a big real telescope, texting toys ages 6 up, tent w/attached tunnel, automatic wine opener, indoor/outdoor lantern $2.00, bump & go car $1.50, toy electric guitar,, kids icecream maker. Not all my stores had these but the biggest cvs had them so check to see if they have them marked down. I did some awesome early Christmas shopping!!!!!! Here in central Ca :) good luck

• Bologna says:

2.09 at my cvs in Texas! Got 2 They didn’t have that may though.

• Cindy says:

Spring Hill FL – Picked up 4 packs for $2.50 each – Deal of the Day! Very happy to have these! Thank you!

• englishwade says:

Mine had the 8 roll package for $1.97 each. I had 5 $1 off Qs (from PG Pampers box coupons), so I got an 8 pack for .97 each (and I got 5!!!)

• HP says:

In Sacramento the single rolls are on sale for 2.45 lol…. Not a good sale

• Erica says:

I am going to try tomorrow. I had to work.

• CouponerLv01 says:

I just started to coupon, started with the deal at CVS for Wisk detergent, just wondering is what im doing is ok.

I got the 6 Wisk $4.99 ea, used (6) 2 off 1 coupon.
    OOP $ 17.94, got $10 ECB

then I got CVS branded baby products spend $25 get 10 ECB, and the Dove spend $15 get 5 ECB

I got 2 CVS diaper boxes $13ea and 2 Dove shampoos 2 for $6
    used the dove $3 off 2, 10 ECB from wisk offer
    OOP $ 19 , got $10 ECB from the Diapers

then I bought 4 Dove shampoos and used (2) $3 off 2.
    OOP $ 6, got $5 ECB from Dove

Now, im thinking of doing the spend $30 get 10 ECB on the front page of the CVS ad. Want the Bounty paper towels. 9.99 ea

my scenario buy 3 Bounty paper towels = $29.97 – $15 ECB = OOP $14.97 and get $10 ECB…

That’s all for now. Thanks for your time!

• Brianna says:

Are these bounty also included in the p and g rebate? I know it says bounty but any limitations to the kind

• Griscelda says:

Single roll is 71 cents at my cvs!! I checked Walmarts site for the kind i got and the 12 pack is $19.97!!! Major score! Even without coupons it’s a heck of a good price!