P.F. Chang’s: FREE Starter with Entree Purchase (Facebook)

Head on over to the P.F. Chang’s Facebook page and click on the offer on their wall to snag a coupon for a FREE Starter with the purchase of any Entree! Just click “Get Offer” and the coupon will be sent to your Inbox, valid through 9/30.

*Offer valid 8/22/12 through 9/30/12, at P.F. Chang’s in the Continental U.S. Limit one per check. Valid for dine-in and takeout. May not be combined with any other offer or discount.

• Jesse says:

I’ve never been to P.F. Chang’s myself (isn’t one nearby me, yet) but according to my free Gluten Free app, they get good reviews for GF food!

• Tonya says:

I dont know about the gluten-free part but it’s pretty yummy!! =D

• fran says:

Thanks so much!!!! I love P.F. Chang’s!!!! The food is great and the service is very good, too!

• Sharon Thiel says:

P.F. Chang’s Shrimp with honeydew melon balls and walnuts is my third favorite dish in the world of restaurants!!!

• Th says:

My Experiences with the gluten free menu have been great! Try to go there when we travel.

• Emilytwinmom says:

I have had fairly good experiences with the gluten free food there. I’m extremely sensitive to gluten and I have been served food with the regular wontons on it twice (not gluten free), and sent them back. I also have been sick twice from eating gluten free dishes, but again I’m so sensitive a crumb will make me ill. I’m going again tonight, I just cross my fingers every time that my son and I won’t get sick from it! Having celiac disease sucks!!!