Today’s video gives you a peek at the great samples, freebies and coupons that have arrived in my mailbox over the last 2 weeks or so. Besides just bragging about my goodies (no, that is really not my intention although samples sure to do make me happy!), I wanted to share with you some tips and suggestions….
* If you can’t see the video, go here to watch it.
Tips for Requesting Samples and Freebies
* For all the current samples and freebies, check out Hip2Save.com regularly (even as much as every hour as popular samples expire quickly!). If you’re worried about missing out on freebies that are extremely limited, consider signing up for Hip2Save’s HOT Text Offers. If you want to quickly access only posts about freebies, click on the freebies category. Also, consider following Hip2Save on Facebook and Twitter.
* Only request samples that you can use, donate or gift. If you don’t have a dog, you don’t have friends with dogs and you have no intention of making a donation to an animal shelter, then DON’T request a free dog food sample. All it will do is sit on your counter, take up space and collect dust.
* Sign up for company newsletters as you’ll often be the first to learn about special freebies, coupons etc. Consider creating a separate email account especially for these newsletters… that way your personal email address doesn’t get clogged. As an example, Betty Crocker, Pillsbury and Live Better America all reward their members with member-only samples monthly (like free soup, cereal, granola bars and more!).
* Follow your favorite companies on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest etc. for access to great offers. If your worried about privacy issues with Facebook, check out these articles for some great tips: 5 Must-Know Critical Facebook Privacy Tips and Top 5 Facebook Privacy Tips.
* Sign up for free rewards programs like Coke Rewards, Recyclebank, Huggies Rewards, and Disney Rewards to earn free product coupons and more.
* Trust your instinct! If you start to fill out a free sample form and something just doesn’t seem right, it probably isn’t.
Now it’s YOUR turn to do some freebie bragging! I’d love to hear what freebies you’ve received in the mail recently! Please tell so that we can share in the excitement with ya!