Rite Aid Summer Clearance: 75% Off Toys, Chairs, Gazebos, Swim Apparel + More

If you live near a Rite Aid store, you may want to hop on over there to check out the Summer Clearance Sale where you can save up to 75% off on all sorts of summer-related items including towels, swim apparel, outdoor games, chairs, benches, grills and much more. Note that clearance prices and availability do vary by region so call your local store before making a special trip.

Check out a few of my favorite finds that I discovered this morning at my local Rite Aid in Boise…

Select Summer Candles 75% Off
Final Cost $0.32-$2.49 each!*
* Great for gift baskets, teacher appreciation gifts, baby shower gifts (great colors!) and more

Rite Aid Home Brand 2 Position Adjustable Hammock $19.99
(regularly $79.99!)

Rite Aid Home Brand Rose Back Patio Bench $14.99
(regularly $59.99!)

Padded Zero Gravity Chair $14.99
(regularly $59.99!)

Rite Aid Home Brand Web Chair $4.99
(regularly $19.99!)

Rite Aid Home Brand Pop Up Gazebo $22.49
(regularly $89.99!)

SSI Swim Trainer $4.99
(regularly $19.99!)

Miscellaneous Summer Toys and Outdoor Activities As Low As $0.25!

Now it’s your turn! Let us know what great clearance finds you have been able to score! And don’t forget to check out the Rite Aid Weekly Deals before you head out to shop.

(Thanks, Renee!)

• Lila says:

I was just telling my husband yesterday that the time to buy pool toys is NOW. I’ll drag him up to the RiteAid and see what we can find. Thanks for the heads up!

• Marissa says:

Warning…. my rite aid has been CLEARED OUT for daaaaays of their 75% clearance so i would call ahead if you have to make a trip.
    I did go last night to get ice cream and they had had a bunch of people return stuff so i was able to snag a couple camping chairs but every other time i have looked except for the HUGE 179.99 gazeboes (before clerance) they were cleared out

• Dino says:

My rite aid had some stride gum on clearance great price using the 3\1 coupon posted yesterday

• Kathy says:

Can you tell me where the stride coupon is please?

• Spacecasegirl says:

They still had some good amount of clearance. I got my son the kid’s R2D2 folding camping chair for 3.74!!! Which was an awesome price!

• Jennifer says:

I wanted the rose back patio bench soooo bad and every single right aid I called is sold out

• Kristy says:

One of my Rite Aids is still at 50% and the other has some 75% items. I got the patio table and chairs set for $30 (reg. $150) yay!

• Desiree says:

I was so excited when I came across the clearance section. My little sister wants me to throw her a carnival like party for her birthday and I found a plastic bowling set for $4.99 and a magnetic fishing game for $1.99 both perfect for a carnival! I have a bunch of unused ups that expire in a couple of weeks so finding things like this help get rid of some of the ups while scoring a great deal!

• Jennifer says:

Got my patio set and a princess chair. Also a towel :) paid with my ups woohoo

• Laura says:

I just got a lounge chair, a childs camping chair, a patio chair, an igloo cooler lunchbox and a pool float for a grand total of $20 :) Thanks for the tip!

• stacy says:

they dont go to 90% anymore do they?

• Dealgirl says:

I have UP rewards and I was wondering if I can use them the same day they expire? Do they expire at the end of that day, the same way that coupons do? Thanks!!

• Lindy says:

Thanks for posting the photos! Would LOVE to find the pop-up, as ours gets destroyed almost every year by one of those wind/rain storms!

• kayla says:

I just left my rite ade and I got 4 utility folding tables all for 42.76 regular 39.99 each. They had pools and air conditioners but they were set to the side and the cashier said that they are going to box them up for next year what a crock

• andria says:

I went to 2 rite aids hoping to find the patio set but neither had one. :( I did get a bubble mower for my son for $3.75, 2 plastic patio chairs $2.75 ea., tiki torches $.99! N
    Pool noodles for .30 (I cut them up and put them in my slouch boots to make them stand up in the closet) I got an oscillating fan with remote for $9.99 (one rite aid had them 25% off and the other had only one for 75% off) also got an off! Candle for $1.99 and some canopy folding chairs for $7.49. I had $10 UPS so I was super excited to find some things I needed!. CVS also had some great 75% off stuff!

• amy says:

How do you check.if.you have an UPS balance?

• melanie says:

I got 2 camp chairs and a cooler with wheels for $7.49. Love it!

• Lindy says:

Checked one of my Rite Aids tonight. MOST of the summer items were only 25% off & I’m in Virginia. Maybe the 75% off is further south right now. Anyhoo….there were outdoor double wide pop-up tents & table and 4 chair sets with no marking as to being on sale near the front door. After finding someone to check the price, the pop-up (Reg. Price $129.99) was ONLY $32!!!!!!!!!! Collin, thanks for always posting PHOTOS of some of the great deals found in the stores!! I would have skimmed the Rite Aid summer sale post without them :)

• Patti says:

Thanks for the heads up on the clearance sale! Saved $177.75 on my purchase. 5 webbed lawn chairs, r2d2 kid’s chair, pop up gazebo, styrofoam cooler( for my husband’s clams next year) and 4 rocket flowers!!! Such a good deal on the gazebo I picked one up for my sister too!!!