New $1/1 Hellman’s or Best Foods Mayonnaise Coupon (+ Parmesan Chicken Recipe & More)

Need some inspiration in the kitchen?! Then head on over here and take some time to browse through all the yummy recipes like Parmesan Crusted Chicken, Cheesy Chicken Monterey and even Spaghetti Cupcakes (my kids would love these! :D ).

And while you’re checking out the different recipes, be sure to print the Bricks coupon valid for $1 off Hellmann’s or Best Foods Real Mayonnaise 30 oz. or larger. Anyone know of any current Hellmann’s deals?

• Jason says:

You can improve the Chicken Parm recipe by substituting a beaten egg for the Hellman’s Mayo. And your Chicken won’t taste like mayo. I add a dash of pepper, 2 tbsp parsley, and 2 tbsp thyme to the bread crumbs I use (Panko). Dip chicken in egg, then in flour, shake off flour, dip in egg again, dip in breadcrumbs, then cook in a skillet for about 10 minutes. Even if you add some dijon mustard and white wine vinegar to the beaten egg it will still taste better than mayo.

• Chelle says:

I’ve done the mayo before and it didn’t taste at all like mayo. It made the chicken really really moist. Your ingredients sound great too. Making me hungry.

• Erin says:

I’ve used the mayo before, too, and it doesn’t taste like mayo–not even to my husband, who isn’t a fan. That said, not a great recipe anyway. I wanted to like it, but it was kinda boring.

• Laura says:

Yours sounds much better Jason. I LOVE Hellman’s Mayo, but on chicken? That sounds disgusting. My husband and I always get grossed out when that commercial comes on.

• Makayla says:

So funny., especially the comments about the hubbies. My husband is a health fanatic and I am the opposite. I am a food junkie. I think it’s mental to know what exactly is on your food unless you prepare it yourself with organic items and even the store bought aren’t 100% organic. He hates mayo too and I make roasted chicken with lots of mayo and bacon and he loves it. Doesn’t even know the mayo is anywhere near. They have olive-oil, less fat options of mayo. (I also trick his food in all sorts of way. It’s funny he ate one of those Voila meals and thought I made it and as soon as I told him it was bagged, he stopped eating and said it was gross. Hint: Wives should keep kitchen secrets and shortcuts to themselves. :D)

• Ashli says:

when does this coupon expire?

• jessica says:

Best foods mayo is on sale with card at Albertsons for $2.99 right now…a buck off means $1.99 which is not too shabby!

• Jenny says:

I wish I hadn’t just stocked up on Kraft Mayo, I much prefer Hellman’s, but when something that expensive is free (double coupons in our area) it doesn’t leave much room to be a brand snob..LOL!!

• Sheila says:

Price Chopper has it regularly priced @ $3.99 but is doing Dollar Doubles this week, so $1.99 with coupon!

• cginsberg76 says:

Safeway has it on sale for $2.49 ea w/in ad q starting on 9/19 for their 30 oz. = $1.49 after q!

• Makayla says:

The 30oz is BOGO for 5.99 at Winn Dixie starting tomorrow. It will still be 2/$4 but keep an eye open for handtags. I have some save $0.50 off chicken wyb hellman’s.

• Rae says:

Might be a good Q to hang on to Jewel just had it on a one day only sale for 1.88… there may be another sale coming up

• Lora says:

Farm Fresh has it this week for $2.99 and on Wed $1 when doubled. Thank you so much for the post.

• Amanda says:

I just watched the spaghetti cupcakes video (but at work, where I don’t have sound on my computer). How is a 3 year old supposed to pick that up- and eat it? It’s cute, but my goodness what a mess!

• shelby james says:

Where do i get the good coupons from???