New High Value $5/1 Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic Shower Cleaner Coupon + More

Wow! Head on over here where you can print the following Scrubbing Bubbles coupons…

$5/1 Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic Shower Cleaner Starter Kit
$2/2 Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic Shower Cleaner Refills

Use the $5/1 Shower Cleaner Starter Kit coupon at Walmart, where these are priced at $17.67, to snag them for just $12.67. Also, be sure to come back to let us know if you spot another great deal!

(Thanks, Fran!)

• redhairedchick84 says:

I got one the last time one of these coupons came out. The cleaner does a decent job when used properly. Just make sure it gets used after the last shower of the morning. We were running into a problem because I shower for work @ 5, and my husband doesn’t have to be up till 8. (And of course he never remembers to use it of his own accord.)

• Home Depot had these on clearance for like $6.96 so only $1.96 after Q!

• Hazzy says:

Maybe it’s my cheap toilet but the white tube cuts in half on me the last 2 times. This will have to be FREE for me to give it a third try.

• Karen T. says:

Hazzy, this is the item for the shower, not the toilet…

• Shop Now says:

WOW I have this fear of this thing going off while I’m showering… I guess I’ll wear safety googles…

• Carrie says:

Saw the refills at my Walgreens for $2 each. Hope you ladies are able to score them cheap at yours! :-)

• Brenda says:

I’m fairly sure the shower cleaners are part of the get $5 oyno when you spend $20 at Meijer. I think they were $17 or $18 in Bloomingdale when I looked this afternoon.

• Lisa says:

Was not impressed with this product. Used it and when the canister was empty I threw it away as opposed to buying a refill. Wiping down your shower after use may be more work but does the job.Tthis product is the placebo of cleaning.

• Nikki says:

I TOTALLY disagree!
      I’ve been using this shower cleaner for a few yrs now and WOWZERS! Does it ever do a fab job preventing the scummy build-up on my shower walls and floor. I absolutely love how quickly I can zip in and clean up every week, just using a quick swipe of my Magic Eraser. You don’t often find a great product that saves you time and labor-this one does! ***Be sure to jump out first before pushing the button hehehe!

• Karen T. says:

I agree. I’ve been using it for years and just LOVE it!! I use it daily after my shower and I don’t get the soap scrum build up on the shower walls…

• Megan says:

Ashley, how long ago did you see these on clearance at H.D.?