Wrapp: *HOT* FREE $10 Sephora Gift Card = Mascara + 4 FREE Samples Only $1.36 Shipped

UPDATE – Darn! It looks like they have run out of gift cards to claim!? However, if you claimed it earlier but didn’t use it, check out the post below on how you can score a great deal from your sofa! :D

Yay! I posted about this awesome $10 Sephora gift card earlier this morning, but it’s actually eveen sweeter than I thought. You see, you can actually use this gift card online AND apply it towards shipping costs…plus score 3 FREE samples with every order AND a FREE sample of Sephora Collection mascara when you use the promo code FULLACTION at checkout! Or use the promo code MOBILE to score a FREE iPhone sleeve (Thanks, Alejandra!)

As I mentioned earlier, today only, Sephora and Wrapp, are offering up a completely FREE $10 Sephora gift card – to the first 10,000! Hurry on over to the Sephora Facebook page and claim your gift (should show up in your wallet afterwards). Keep in mind that it took me a couple tries of “claiming” the offer before the gift card showed up in my wallet. After claiming the gift card, you should see an option to use the gift card online. Be sure to copy down your gift card number and pin so you can enter it online at checkout.

Check out the goodies I scored for only $1.36 shipped to my door:

*Hurry and claim yours as there are only 10,000 available! Come back and let us know what goodies you score!

(Thanks, Dayna & all you readers who left comments!)

• alejandra says:

i used the promo code MOBILE and got a free iphone sleeve with my order. :)

• IZZY says:

Does anyone know if I can combine mine and my husband’s giving card in 1 transaction??? Or combine the $5 with the $10

• jessica says:

9 hours ago they posted on their Facebook wall that all the gifts had been claimed…So if you didn’t get this earlier looks like were out of luck! Maybe next time! But those who got it, I hope you score some great deals!

• Bologna says:

I got some Kat Von D lipstick i have kinda been eyeing plus got the 3 samples, i-phone sleeve & YAy it was time for my free birthday gift mini lip balm set! Spent $16 total!

• Laraine says:

Their all sold out :(

• katheryn cole says:

you can use more then one code I used mine and my husband gift card and a five dollar one I had got 3 makeup bags, samples and hair ties and paid 37 cents..

• Tish says:

You can use up to 3 gift cards on an order.

• Sanah says:

I order I bag for 3 dollars and got my three samples and paid nothing with shipping cause the total came up to 9.16

• Tip – in the search box, look for “clearance” and then sort low to high. I found two different Sephora nail polishes for $3 each, 3 free samples, plus the mascara. My total was $1.95 out of pocket.

• Bev says:

I did pretty much the same as others as posted above but I also used the shop feature on swagbucks and earned 3 swagbucks per dollar.

• Eka says:

Gracias, Gracias! Got this to work even for Puerto Rico! Weeeepa! Love hip2save!

• Pearl says:

I combined mines with my husbands. So I got $20 off of my order. I got tons of stuff for $36 bucks.

• Ashley says:

I got the soap & glory travel size hand cream for my purse, three samples. and the mascara sample for 1.20 :)

• MotherDaughterFreeSampleHunters98 says:

OH MY GOSH YOUR KIDDING ME RIGHT?!?!? I got the gift card and I already have my purchases getting shipped right now! Free mascara promo?!?!?! asdfghjklkjhg I feel like an idiot! I made wise choices though since this was my first time buying anything online and I was a nervous wreck cause my mom was busy doing something so I was on my own.But a free 10 dollar gift card I couldn’t pass up! I got 2 Creamy body wash caps (0.80 each) Stawberry and chocolate.The nail polish remover and the pack of 4 sponges.For free samples I got the Beauty Balm,BB cream and Primer and one other thing I entered in the promo box.Man I wished this post was up sooner so I would’ve known but I already have the they’re real mascara sample and it’s taking me a long time to use it up.Total came to $3.60. Shipping $5.95. Tax $0.20. Grand total of $9.78 with 23 something cents leftover. Sephora isn’t cheap lol I was hoping to get a deal but i’m pretty satisfied! Good chance i’m going play in all of the face stuff I got haha

• Jen M. says:

I am debating whether or not to wait on a deal- surely everyone is doing this now, so will stuff sell out on Sephora? Probably…the card is good for a month, right?

• Jolie says:

Please someone help me! Some of my friends are not showing up on the Wrapp App and they have the app. What do I have to do to have them show on my Wrapp list???? Help please!

• Rebecca says:

I am so excited you posted this! I totally got the $10 gift card but kinda got it and forgot it…would’ve never even known about the free mascara either! I ended up getting the Pacifica Island Vanilla Beautiful Traveler Duo for $5, the free SEPHORA COLLECTION Full Action Mascara, free Too Faced Tinted Beauty Balm SPF 20 sample, free LancĂ´me LA BASE PRO Perfecting Makeup Primer sample and the free Jack Black All Day Oil-Control Lotion sample for an amazing $1.20 after taxes and shipping!

I’ll definitely have to remember to get my husband involved in snagging these great gift card deals next time around!

• es says:

I did message I got I won, but didn’t see a code..how do I get it?

• amanda says:

If anyone has one they aren’t going to use let me know!
    Chloe4489@gmail.com thanks a bunch!

• Karla says:

Thank you Collin. I got it and bought me a much needed eyeliner, 3 perfume samples and the free mascara. I didn’t go trough my ebates account as there was quite a bit going on in my head, but I also thought that you could not get cash back when using a gift card on a purchase, so I figured it was not worth the extra step.

• Kelsey says:

HELP. Im getting a lipgloss and all the free samples, and my total is $0.00 but its not letting me continue without putting in a credit card number.?

• Stacey says:

They are out of samples for now……should probably wait until they replenish.

• Wendy says:

Naked 2 pallet.

• Miranda says:

Where do you go to check what website as I liked them on my phone and then go a page saying congratulations, but not promo code or ??

• AnaBanana says:

These are gift cards, right? So even if I don’t use all of it, until the date it expires, the amount remaining (like 0.35 cents or whatever) should still exist for future use?

• Melanie Reed says:

I just used my giftcard!! Super excited to get about 7 different items for only 22 cents!

• Tara says:

If you download the Sephora App on a iphone or ipad then do everything the same but put “Mobile” in the promo code box you get a free iphone or ipad case for free it will be added to your basket.. but you have to order on the phone or ipad.

• kelly says:

i placed my order on my computer and put in the MOBILE promo code and still got it. i dont think you have to order it on a phone to get it

• Momma Turner says:

Does anyone have an extra they got but aren’t using? I need makeup – not just samples – and $10 off would really help! My email is babyturner1010 (at) gmail (dot) com. Thank you!!

• Diane says:

You have to enter FULLACTION to get the mascara in the promo code. Not sure why that wasn’t mentioned before.

• Lori says:

Just got an email from Wrapp. They are canceling all orders made with Sephora that used more than one gift card.

• sarah says: