Walmart: *HOT* $3/1 Hormel Party Tray Coupon = Hormel Snack Trays Only $1.98 at Walmart

WooHoo! I mentioned the new Hormel coupon on Coupons.com last night but thought it was worth mentioning again as it makes for an awesome deal at Walmart! Head on over here to print a high value $3/1 Hormel Party Tray product coupon. As I’ve posted before on the Hormel site the Snack Trays are categorized under the Party Tray section so this means that you can snag inexpensive snack trays at Walmart! Here’s how…

Hormel Snack Trays $4.98
Use the $3/1 coupon found here (use zip 43123 if necessary)
Final cost $1.98!

Hormel Party Tray $7.98
Use the $3/1 coupon found here (use zip 43123 if necessary)
Final cost $4.98!

(Thanks and Photo credit, I Heart the Mart!)

• Sherron says:

I can’t find where to change the zip code. Help. :)

• allison says:

Anyone know where these are located?

• Eris says:

says print limit reached now.

• Jennifer says:

My Walmart said “NO!” the last time I tried to use one and made a huge deal out of it. I would try at my own risk:)

• emgo60 says:

Last time my walmart would not let me use the coupon because it said “party tray” and these said “snack tray”. Might want to print out their website as stated above and bring it with.

• Kim says:

My WalMart will not accept this coupon either. It was a huge headache trying to explain it to them, but because the wording is not EXACT, they refused the coupon. One of the reasons I no longer shop there.

• Crystal H. says:

Is anyone having problems with putting the zipcode in on coupons.com? I am not seeing where I can put it in anymore.

• Mike B says:

Was going there anyway… my walmart had them for $5.48 still a great deal with coupon… Thanks Collin!

• Tina says:

My walmart doesnt have any of these :( …… We dont have a super walmart yet, its almost complete, I cant wait till it opens…hopefully it will have all the deals collin post

• John says:

I was able to get 4 of the snack trays today. They were located in an open wall mounted cooler case in the ‘prepared foods section” near the bakery. They were $5.48 each at my Walmart and then $2.48 each after the $3 off Q’s. That’s the simple part. The annoying part was that I had to speak to 3 people to get the deal. The cashier said the snack trays did not match the coupon. She tried to scan the coupon but it showed as invalid. I showed her a copy of the webpage showing the snack trays listed under party trays. She then called another cashier and he repeated the same thing. He then called another person who may have been a supervisor based on the various lanyards and pins he was wearing. I explained the situation to him and he then tried to scan the coupons. Low and behold, they all scanned. More effort than usual but paying $9.92 instead of $21.92 was worth it.
    So, my comment is, if the coupons scanned without any adjustment, then it is obviously valid for the deal. That means there are alot of Walmart employees giving out the
    wrong information. What a surprise….

• maria says:

Hi John, just wondering if your walmart gave you a hard time about the new bar code on this coupon? My walmart is not accepting these period so I was wondering if anyone else is having this problem. Thanks!

• John says:

The coupon did not scan at first but I think it was because the first cashier was just tapping it on the glass. The third person that came along rubbed the coupons all over the glass and got them to scan. They had no issue with the barcode or how the coupon looked. Their problem was with using the coupon for the snack trays. But as stated, it finally went through. This Walmart is in NJ just for your reference.

• maria says:

I got this deal last year and loved it but my walmart is not accepting the coupons with the new bar codes, like the one on this coupon. How is everyone else using his coupon? Is it just my store that’s rejecting the new bar codes?

• Laura says:

How about using them elsewhere other than Walmart! :)

• maria says:

Well, target takes them but my target doesn’t have a deli section and heb doesn’t take the new bar codes either. i can’t think of any other stores around here.

• Dianne K says:

It’s not there

• am says:

Its $0.99 at Bi-Lo after the coupon

• Jessica Somenek says:

Is the coupon gone? I tried a few different zip codes?