Old Navy: 20%, 30% or 40% Stuff & Save Event (Through 10/24)

Wow! Heads up for all you Old Navy shoppers! Starting today, October 17th, Old Navy is holding their Stuff & Save event. To kick things off, today only, whenever you pay with your Old Navy Card, GapCard or BananaCard, you’ll get an extra 40% off everything in-store only. Or through 10/24, get an extra 30% off everything online with promo code STUFFSAVE (also valid in-store). Plus, you can snag a FREE Toasty tote with your in-store card purchase (while supplies last)!

You can still save an extra 20% off in-store and online if you don’t have a Old Navy Card, GapCard or BananaCard. For online shopping, use promo code ONSAVE20 at check out or print the in-store coupon here (click on “In-Store Coupon”, found in the upper right).

*Come back and let us know what bargains you score!

(Thanks, Freebie Shark and Couponers Living Free!)

• Do you know if you can use any other coupons with this deal? I have a booklet I was given with a purchase much earlier in the year that has monthly coupons.

• Lisa says:

Did anyone else use the 30% coupon last weekend? I couldn’t believe the awesome clearance deals we found! Women’s tops for $1.97, Men’s shorts $1.97…it was crazy. And that was before the 30% discount.

• Samantha G. says:

Today I was able to snag 2 pairs of men’s jeans (Premium denim jeans), 3 pairs of women’s jeans, 1 men’s button front long-sleeved shirt, and 1 women’s sleeveless shirt for only $79! I paired the 40% discount (today only) and $20 Rewards cash I had recently earned.

• Tammi says:

They won’t let you use a coupon like the $10/$50 or any Snappapy coupons with the 40% off discount, but I had a friend successfully use a % off coupon with it! I got 8 shirts for myself today for only $25 since I bunch of tshirts were ringing up for only $1.97 before the 40% discount!!

• Tammi says:

If you’re going today then play the snapappy game since today I got a SNAP 5! You’ll have to do a separate transaction than the order with 40% off, but if you buy exactly $5 worth of stuff you don’t even pay tax on the order you use the SNAP 5 on. I usually let my kids pick out exactly $5 worth of toys at checkout so they always look forward to that perk when we go shopping there and it keeps them occupied.

• Rei says:

Went in earlier today – they had lots of awesome clearance items (better prices in-store). Picked up a cute cord skirt & tee for me plus a 2pk of boxers for hubs, a sweater dress, sweatshirt & 2 tees for my daughter. Total was a whopping $17.25!!!!

• Kara C says:

I don’t know if anyone else is having this problem but the Old Navy site is acting really screwy. The pages aren’t loading all the way and now I’m not even getting a Checkout button! They must be slammed

• julie says:

I got 3 baby sweaters, 1 toddler sweater, 2 pairs of baby pants, 1 shirt dress baby, 1 shirt dress toddler, 2 long sleeve baby coveralls, 2 fleece pullovers for boys, and 1 zip up hoodie, and a $3 coloring book for $50. (My toddler was good:) Plus I got the free bag and $20 towards my next purchase. Great deals!!

• Lisa W says:

So if you are using your Gapcard, you save 40% automatically and another 20% with the code?

• Tomoko says:

Went this morning and got 1 mens plaid shirts , 3 T-shirts, 1 Rockstar cord pants and 1 Glitter tattoo pack for $38 . I also received $10 super cash and free tote.

• faith says:

Anyone have any idea when the next 50% off clearance will be? I havent heard about one in a long time…

• Nadia says:

I went to my local old navy earlier this afternoon and bought a whole bunch of stuff for a new niece and for one birthday boy and a bunch of stuff for my kids and my husband and of course me, my total was $257 but after 40% off and $30 rewards I only paid $122 YEY :) And also got a cute fall bag.

• Steph says:

This is a really gret sale! I went into today and after the 40% I got 8 pairs of shirts for 88cents each. Crazy!

• roxy says:

Does the 20% off coupon work on clearance too?

• Heather says:

made out great today, they had tons of clearance items! for my daughter i got 1 tutu skirt, 5 sleeveless shirts, 3 short sleeve shirts, 2 long sleeve shirts, and a zip up hoodie. i got 2 long sleeve shirts, 2 short sleeve shirts, and 4 tank tops for myself. also got a short sleeve shirt for the hubby, and also “splurged” on a giants hoodie and giants long sleeve shirt for him.
    in all i got 23 items and only spent $83 (and $32 of that total was just the giants item, which was a pretty good deal for nfl gear!) and got $30 in supercash for next time!

• Kimberly T. says:

Oh man! Was I supposed to get the rewards coupon? I didn’t get them yesterday and I spent around $80!

• stacy says:

are these clothes still crap?

• Theresa says:

Do you need the coupon to get the free bag? Usually I get a coupon in the mail, but didn’t get one for this promotion.

• rebecca says:

You don’t need a coupon for the tote. I had to ask my cashier for it though! She told me it was free with ANY purchase! As long as you used an ON, BR, or Gap card.