Please upgrade your browser

Sign up for our daily email newsletter:

View changes →

CVS: Better Than FREE Revlon Beauty Tools (No Coupons Needed!)

6:20 PM MST

Here’s another CVS deal you can score this week! As I mentioned in the weekly deals on Saturday, whenever you buy 2 Revlon Cosmetics or Beauty Tools, you’ll receive a $7 Ecb. Even sweeter, you can actually buy the Revlon Nail Files or Clippers which are priced around $2.50-$3 each (prices vary by store) and score better than free beauty tools. These would be great to throw in gift baskets and would also make fun stocking stuffers! :)

Buy any 2 Revlon cosmetics or beauty tools = $7 Ecb (limit 6!)
Deal Scenario #1:
Buy 2 Revlon Nail Clip Deluxe around $2.99 each
Pay $5.98
Get back $7 Ecb
Final cost FREE + $1.02 money maker!

Deal Scenario #2:
Buy 2 Revlon Emery Boards Value Packs priced around $3.29 each
Pay $6.58
Get back $7 Ecb
Final cost FREE + $0.42 money maker!

Join the Discussion

• Kara says:

We seem to keep misplacing our nail clippers. This is a great deal!!!! I plan on doing AFTER Sandy gets the heck out of here. Darn weather. No deal is worth getting hurt for, no matter how good of a deal.

• Heather says:

We are always misplacing ours as well! I plan to score this deal tomorrow if my CVS has any of them left. Stay safe Kara! *HUGS* :)

• Jennifer says:

Awesome! I will have to go get some. This will go well with my gifts for friends this year. I’m putting together little pedicure/pamper kits with a pair of cozy socks that I get for free when I get a Snap 5 on my Old Navy app, nail polishes I have collected for free this year, nail files, clippers and lotions. Most free or close to it! Better than giving candy!

• Anna says:

I did the deal today. I bought 12 ( mix of nail clippers and emery boards) and used 25% which took 9.95. So i paid 29$ and I get back 42$ extra bucks plus will get 5$ for beauty purchase So it was 18$ money maker for me. It was hard to use 42$ extra bucks but I bought papers, planters nuts, p&g deal and physican formula.

• Shanna says:

CVS is on point this week!

• Melissa B says:

So my local CVS was out of almost everything. I think because they had a similar deal a couple of weeks ago. So I just got a rain check. I plan on waiting until they are stocked up on the cheapest ones so I can make more money. Does anyone know if I go back when they are on sale can I use my rain check then as well?

• Seth says:

If the price is lower than your rain check you would get the lower price but you would be able to get the ECB’s because of your rain check.

• Leslie says:

Does anybody know if these are located by the Revlon cosmetics or elsewhere?

• Amanda says:

They are by the other nail care products, like Sally Hansen and TRIM.

• Leslie says:

Thank you so much, I had looked by the cosmetics and they weren’t there (just thought they were out), after I left I realized they might be somewhere else. I really appreciate your help :-)

• Brooke says:

where did u find the 25% off Q?

• Alea says:

Bummer – NONE of my CVS stores have any of the nail clippers left and we have six in the area. We need clippers too! :(

• Marissa says:

awesome i need nail clippers!

• Beth says:

I was able to do this with $3.69 Emory boards. Great stocking stuffers. My CVS is very use to my coupons and very patiently would ring up 2 per transaction and I added a Diet Coke 2 Liter to each. I would pay with the previous $7 extra bucks I had earned. Out of pocket was $0 for this deal. Also scored the Aveeno deal with 4 lotions at $3.69 each, $3/2 coupon, 2 $1/1 coupons and get the $15 extra bucks. Great scores for Christmas.

• Beth says:

Meant to say Emory boards at $2.99 each.

• Karen says:

I went today to pick up some (listed as $2.99 each) nail clippers. Only found 1 pair at 3.19 but to my surprise found a couple “compact” ones (perfect for kids!) for $1.99 each! They were marked with the buy 2 get $7 ECB so I bought them :) Would have been even more of a money maker if I used my 25% off coupon but I was saving it for the Schick Hydro silk razors – unfortunately, out of 3 stores I went to ALL of them were completely out from last weeks sale.

• llc says:

New to CVS – Can I get 6 items and use a $15 ECB (from Aveeno) and get back $21 (7*3) ECB for the revlon tools or do I have to do transactions of 2 revlon tools each.

• Heather says:

You can definitely use your ECB that you got from your Aveeno deal… AND you can buy all 6 Revlon tools in one transaction. That way you can spend your ECB from the Aveeno purchase to the fullest. (ECBs don’t “roll over”- you have to spend each print-out in one shot.)

• Holli says:

CVS in Nashville, TN had the nail clippers at $3.99… Still not a bad deal. 50 cents each after Extra Bucks but not a “money maker”

• Aimee says:

I went to CVS and got 2 Thermacare back wrap 2 count, $6.79 each, 2 Revlon Valpk Emery boards, $3.49 each, 4 Aveeno 2.5 lotions, $3.59 each, 4 Eucerin Daily Moisture lotion, $4.89 each and 2 Schick Quattro for women razors, $10.79 each. I had a 25% off CVS coupon which deducted $20.10, used two $3/1 q’s for the thermacare, I had a $4/2 Revlon Beauty tools coupon from the WAGS machine, 2 $3/2 Aveeno coupons (didn’t realize at the time there was a limit of 1), four $1.50/1 Eucerin coupons and two $4/1 Schick quattro coupons that I had printed a while ago. I used $20 ECBS, paid $4.32, which was the tax, and got back $35 ECBS. Awesome week at CVS.

• mel says:

wow, you were able to use a catalina from another store? I tried and was told no way, corporate policy is no logo’d coupons, we can get in trouble for taking them!

• Faith says:

Just left CVS, OMG I love this store this week.

• Sarah says:

My gal at cvs (Vicki) is so awesome! I wanted to get some of the revlon tools and the aveeno and my store was totally out. She gave me rain checks for everything. I made sure to point out they were MM. She didn’t care. She also gave me 4 coupon inserts and a coupon for a free 22oz bag of Twizzlers! She made my whole day!

• C says:

I was able to snag two toenail clippers for $4.19 each. I had the 25% discount so it ended up being a little bit of a moneymaker for me. :) practically nothing my CVS so I was happy to get 2 better than free clippers. My hubby is always misplacing them so we can never have too many. I’m loving CVS this week

• Paula says:

You can also buy 2 of the $3.99 scented Revlon nail polish and use 2 of $1 off Revlon color cosmetics coupon for a $1.02 MM on the nail polish.

• Kathryn says:

I went in today and got a $3 off a Revlon purchase coupon out of the magic red machine, so that sweetened it even further! All in all I got $38 worth of product for $4!!

• Elissa says:

Is the Revlon deal only part of the 4 day sale? or can I do this Thursday? I won’t be making it out to CVS tomorrow because of the holiday and I live in NY and because of Sandy I haven’t done any of my shopping yet this week.

• Tisha says:

I did get some revlon products yesterday & got the ecbs so yes it still works!

• Chrissy says:

Does anyone happen to have the code that produces the ECB? The cashier forgot to put the ECB info on my raincheck and they give me such a hard time that I know they’ll tell me they can’t honor if I don’t have the ad…

Comment Here:

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Want your own personal icon next to your comment? Head over to