Walmart: Dove Men+Care Body Wash or Tool (with Bonus Travel Size Product) Only $1.47

Here’s a great deal that you may spot at your local Walmart! Be on the lookout for the 13.5 oz bottles of Dove Men+Care body wash or tool with a bonus travel size included on Rollback for just $3.47 (note that Walmart’s rollback prices can vary by region). If you spot this sale, you can sweeten it even further! Here’s how:

Dove Men+ Care Body Wash or Tool 13.5 oz (with bonus travel size product) $3.47
Use the $2 off One Dove Men+Care body wash, bar or tool coupon found here
Final cost only $1.47! Awesome price!

(Thanks and Photo Credit, Rose Knows Coupons!)

• Julie says:

I found these on clearance at Target today for $3.30. Even better, if you are a Savings Club member you can print a $2.50 coupon.

• Jessica says:

Kroger has a $2 catalina WYB 2… makes them almost free :)

• Nataly says:

My local Walmart is great when it comes to coupons :) the only problem I did have with one cashier was ad matching & accepting a coupon for the ad matched item :( I did not argue about it just simply said ok that’s fine I will just go to the dollar general! I hate calling a manager over cause I believe all cashiers should be trained the “right coupon policy”

• Erin says:

.49 tools after Kroger mega sale. Also supposed to be a Cat deal on them, though didn’t work for me.

• Rosa says:

I live here in staten island and they had them on Clerence 1.50 on some scents so I pick some up to donate I wish I had a printer so I could have gotten more than 2 thanks hip 2 save I am always checking ur website for great deals especially now

• ashley long says:

It was on clearance in Target (columbus IN) today for $2.94

• Elise says:

I paid $.22 for the tool at Target (clearance and savings club member) :-)

• Teresa says:

went to target today my bill was $70 some dollars walked out only paing $20.00 ..whoo hoo :) loving me some coupons !!!