2012 Election Day Freebies & Restaurant Deals

Boston Market

Through November 6th, head on over here to vote for your favorite Market Bowl. On November 7, a national Boston Market offer for everyone who voted will be announced along with the winning bowl.

California Tortilla

On Election Day, head on over to your local California Tortilla with your “I voted” sticker (or just say vote!) and you’ll snag a FREE taco – no purchase required. Check out the California Tortilla Facebook page for more information.

Einstein Bros. Bagels

On November 6th, Einstein Bros. Bagels will be offering up a FREE Bagel and Shmear to customers with an “I Voted” sticker. At this time, I am not sure if this freebie will require a coupon so be sure to check out the Einstein Bros. Bagels Facebook page tomorrow for more details and/or sign up for the eClub.

Jet Blue Airlines

Through November 5th at 11:59PM EST, head on over here to enter the JetBlue Election Protection Sweepstakes. You will be prompted to select a candidate and one international destination. If the candidate you selected loses the 2012 United States presidential election, then you will receive one sweepstakes entry. On November 7th, 1,006 prizes will be awarded in the form of a JetBlue Travel Certificate redeemable for the base fare of a roundtrip JetBlue flight originating from a JetBlue city in the U.S. to Bermuda, St. Maarten; St. Lucia; Barbados; Dominican Republic, Nassau, Bahamas; Cancun, Mexico; Costa Rica; Aruba; Colombia; Grand Cayman; Jamaica; or Turks & Caicos (a $399 value!). Good luck!

On the Border

Head on over the On the Border Facebook page, “like” them and click on the Get Offer link to snag a coupon valid for FREE Sopapillas when you purchase one or more entrees at regular price (valid 11/6/12 only).

Romano’s Macaroni Grill

On November 6th, save $10 off your online order of $20 or more when you enter the promo code RMGTOGO on the checkout page.

Starbucks

On November 6th, head over to any U.S. Starbucks for a FREE Indivisible Bracelet. Check out this article for more information.

Taco Bueno

On November 6th, head on over to your local Taco Bueno for a FREE Small Guac and Chips (no purchase required!). Be sure that you head over to the Taco Bueno Facebook page now to request your coupon. Also note that this offer is only valid at participating Taco Bueno locations so be sure to call your restaurant before making a special trip.

Tijuana Flats

On November 6th, head on over to your local Tijuana Flats with your “I Voted” sticker and you’ll snag a FREE appetizer. Click here for more information.

Tim Hortons

On November 6th, head on over to your local Tim Hortons with your “I Voted” sticker and you’ll snag a FREE donut with any beverage purchase. Click here for more information. Also note that this offer is only valid at participating Tim Hortons locations so be sure to call your restaurant before making a special trip.

White Castle

On November 6th, head on over to your local White Castle with your “I Voted” sticker and you’ll snag a FREE small Sweet Potato Waffle Fry with any purchase. Or if you prefer, head on over to the White Castle Facebook page, click on the Promotions tab and vote for your favorite fry to snag a coupon valid for a FREE small Sweet Potato Waffle or small French Fries with any purchase.  Click here for more information.

Do you know of any other election day freebies in your local area?! If so, be sure to share them with us in the comments below!

(Thanks, Dayna, Clip and Follow, One Momma Saving Money, and Thrifty Jinxy!)

• shelaghc says:

This kind of sucks for me….
    I’m a poll-worker and will be indoors at the polls from about 5:30AM until at least an hour after the polls close.

I wish some of these places had a contingency for those of us behind the tables.

• Rae says:

I am working the polls, too! Sending you good thoughts and calm vibes from Florida. I am grateful that our local Dominos donated pizza for us – all it took was a phone call!

• shelaghc says:

Very nice!
        We have good judges of elections in our polling places and they usually provide a lot of foodstuffs for us all.
        Of course, with all the treat-type stuff, it can be hard on a diet!

I wish you calmness in your polling place. Florida is going to be (and already is, from what I’ve heard!) insane!

I’m in Pennsylvania – we only have one day to vote. No early voting here, unfortunately.

• walter17 says:

the only thing here on that list is starbucks!

• janel says:

kind of cool except that I vote by mail and we don’t get stickers :(

• SLS says:

exactly!

• Judy says:

You can get a sticker if you turn in your ballot at city hall.

• Renee says:

I live in Ohio-the only state that they seem to think matters (ha ha)- and my daughter requested an absentee ballot and it came with the “I voted” sticker. On a side note, if you don’t reside in a “swing state” you have NO idea how bombarded we are with commericals and mail about the election. We can’t watch tv anymore because EVERY single commercial lately has been political and I am not exaggerating…..

• Ashley57 says:

I am so with you. Florida has been crazy!! I was telling a friend of mine in another state how the Obamas, the Romneys, Paul Ryan and Bill Clinton have all been within an hour of my house in the last couple weeks. She couldn’t believe it.

• ganelle says:

Other than Clinton, we can say the same here in Colorado. It’s getting to be so common that it doesn’t even headline the local news.

• Michelle B says:

I don’t live in a swing state, and we have also been bombarded. Haven’t seen a non-political commercial in at least a month. I’ve resorted to watching Netflix and cable channels.

• Erica says:

Bring your ballot stub

• krand says:

I voted by mail and received a sticker with the ballot.

• jeff says:

I voted by mail…no sticker for me I guess. Missing most of the deals :-(

• Chi Wong says:

I already voted by mail, so NO STICKER and offer for this guy. :-(

• Olive Garden is also giving a free Dolcini with any adult entree purchase when you show your “I Voted” sticker. Does anyone know if they’re still doing the “dinner today, dinner tomorrow” promo? If so, I might just have to go!

• Nikki says:

Nailbiter for sure tomorrow.
    Hubbs and I can use a kitchen break as we watch the results come in. I’m gonna send him out for the Romano’s Macaroni Grill in Mareitta, GA.
    Ahhh…pasta and politics :)

• Carrie says:

I voted early last week but still have my sticker. Does that work? :-)

• Amanda says:

A few more have been added here: http://www.onemommasavingmoney.com/2012/11/election-day-freebies-november-6th.html

7-Eleven: Get a free Obama or Romney cup of coffee at 7-Eleven and cast your vote

Buca di Beppo: Buy one lunch, get a lunch free equal or lesser value OR $5 off Famiglia Meal OR $10 off Famiglia Deluxe Meal

Olive Garden: Come in with your “I Voted” sticker on and score 1 free Dolicini, up to $3.95 maximum value, with the purchase of 1 adult entrée (not including soup, Garden Salad, or pizza) on the same check. Dine in only. Sales tax paid by the bearer. No coupon necessary to claim this offer. Valid at any Olive Garden location in the U.S. and Canada. Valid only on 11/6/12

Thanks One Momma Saving Money

• Kim says:

I mailed in, and there was a “I Voted” sticker on the instructions of how to return it. If you guys still have that, double check :)

• Lisa says:

Guac the Vote

• teri says:

Polling places usually have a basket of individual stickers…drop by and pick one up…good luck.

• Amanda says:

I voted by mail and do not have a sticker, but basically no point in me stopping by a polling place to try to pick one up because I live in the great midwest, and we have virtually none of these places! The only one from the actual article we have is Starbucks, but I don’t drink coffee and I would not wear the bracelet anyway. And in the comments a few places were added and the only one we have here is an Olive Garden. Yummy food, but I doubt we will be able to make it there to eat tomorrow. Oh well.

• Renee says:

Attention Buca di Beppo- build a restaurant in Dayton Ohio area! Hate having to drive to Cincy or Columbus to eat your delish food!!!!!

• Elizabeth says:

The Macaroni Grill $10 off $20 to go has been going on awhile now… Not sure why it says valid only on the 6th as I’ve gotten emails from them pushing this promotion and it expires on the 6th.

• Eyez says:

Check your inbox for a coupon from Leona’s. 1/2 off a large pizza. delivery or pick-up only tomorrow only. I was so excited, I thought it was today and called my order in. They let me use it anyway : )

• kim says:

Cold Stone Creamery in Gambrills, Bowie, Hanover, and Edgewater locations are giving a free like it size creation if you voted!

• kim says:

The Cold Stone Creamery in Gambrills, Hanover, Bowie, and Edgewater are offering a free Like It size creation if you Voted! These locations only and you may need proof you are of eligible voting age!

• craig says:

just called Einstein Bros. no freebies today

• michele says:

I’m not finding any information about Einstein Bagels… anyone else?

• abbie says:

Does anyone know if Chick-fil-a is offering free chicken sandwiches today?

• Marianna says:

My local McDonald’s is giving away free Big Macs with any purchase from 11-2 for Election Day.

• Janelle says:

I went out of my way and stopped in at Einstein this morning (after voting – even though it meant I’d be late for work) in hopes of getting my free election day bagel but was dissapointed when the guy at the register had no idea what I was talking about :( No free bagel for me! :( Wish I would have asked before ordering….my 1 bagel and cream cheese came to $3. For 1 bagel. Ouch!

• Danielle says:

I just want to say thanks for everyone who voted!!! red or blue or independent, you made your voice heard and that is a great thing!

• our starbucks ( wilmington island, ga ) didnt have the bracelets but they were giving away free cups of coffee with your sticker! Better than the bracelet in my opinion, lol.

• corinne says:

I’m at einsteins now but they don’t know anything about the promotion and the link no longer lists it.. any thoughts?

• Karen says:

The only one we have here in Wisconsin is the Starbucks…. How bout stuff that is in all 50 states????

• Terri Engle says:

My Einstein didn’t know about the promotion. Overland Park KS

• Michelle says:

The macaroni grill code is not working. It says expired. arg! Anyone else?

• Hey There says:

TrueValue.com has a $10 off $100 coupon for Election Day only. This offer is not available in stores or on gift cards.

• Ren says:

I called my Einstein and they are doing the free bagel promotion. Lubbock, TX

• Rachel says:

Starbucks here in Jacksonville (Hodges Pointe) wasn’t participating in the free coffe either. I guess it’s only certain franchises that want to take part in it. Here’s hoping T-Flats will have those appetizers at lunch!

• Alex G says:

Got my Indivisible Bracelet from Starbucks this morning!!! :D

• Einstein in Vero Beach, FL did the free bagel without me even asking! They noticed my sticker on my shirt.

• Allison says:

The place I voted at didn’t have any of the “I Voted” stickers!!! That stinks!

• Russell Burmaster says:

None of these places in California…I guess that’s because we have no effect on the election

• Jeanette Reposa says:

Got the bagel in Lakewood, Ca but she asked how we heard and wanted an email from E.B. we said we forgot.

• bit.ly says:

Some states do not make it so easy to verify a CNA certification. For instance, a school nurse gets a fixed salary with small yearly increases, but gets
    excellent benefits from the state or county that includes a generous vacation package and retirement plan. It is possible for you to to work quite
    a lot of shifts which is able to embody 8 or
    12 hours shifts that can greater than seemingly embrace weekends.