Hallmark Gold Crown: *HOT* $5 Off $10 In-Store Purchase Printable Coupon (New Link) + More

UPDATE – Sorry for the confusion! It looks like this is actually not a new link as it redirects you to Hallmark’s site, which is the same coupon I mentioned here. However, be sure to print it while you can as it should make for some great deals! :)

Yay! Here’s another new Hallmark coupon to use towards a Christmas gift, stocking stuffer or to score inexpensive wrapping paper, greeting cards and more! Just head on over to the Hallmark Facebook page to access an exclusive $5 off any $10+ purchase coupon (good only at your Hallmark Gold Crown store)! This coupon is in addition to the coupon found over on the Hallmark Gold Crown site (still available too). Keep in mind that these coupons are valid in-store only and limited to one per customer.

Also, watch for this *HOT* $5 off $10 Hallmark coupon in November and December issues of various magazines (as it was available in quite a few last year). From what I’ve heard so far, you should spot this coupon in the November issue of Redbook magazine, Country Living magazine, Parents magazine and All You magazine. Let us know if you spot it in any others.

(Thanks, Lacey & Coupon Pro!)

• Siobhan says:

It actually tells you to go to the hallmark site to print it.

• Jackie says:

It was in Oprah magazine too.

• msampson999 says:

Found one in the newest Oprah Magazine too.

• Nikki says:

Nov 9th! Big Holiday Event @ Hallmark.
    Last yr. when we went the mgr. at our local HM GAVE me a gorgeous full-size cookie jar!
    Fabulous customer service! We’re going for sure-have to get our custom holiday invites ordered for our annual Christmas party. :)

• Allison says:

I actually printed out 2 different Hallmark coupons this morning. One states it is a facebook coupon and it expires on 11/18/12. The other states it is a Hallmark.com cupon and it expires on 11/25/12. Both are for $5 off a $10 purchase.

• Joann says:

This coupon is also available in Marthe Stewart Living.
    When you purchase the featured yankee candle scent of the month (25% off!)
    and add the $5.00 savings, you have a great deal. I bought a red velvet yankee tumbler candle and had a total of $9.00 off my purchase.

• GirlAboutTown says:

I was also able to print two more coupons by going to the Hallmark facebook page. These were in addition to the two I printed from the Hallmark Gold Crown site. I’m a huge Hallmark shopper so I’m lovin’ these coupons! :)

• Lindsay S says:

I was able to print two from the facbook offer and two from the hallmark site offer, so four total!! Thanks so much!!!

• Franny says:

Whenever I try to print the coupon from facebook and the Hallmark website, the print on the coupon is blurred and it prints that way. Does anyone know why it’s doing this?

• Catrina says:

I am getting the same thing..hope they fix it. I updated the Java on my computer and the screen is blank now since I updated it.

• jul says:

It’s in the Martha Stewart Living magazine too

• Kayla C says:

Can you use this coupon with reward dollars? I would like to know before I waste ink to print since I really don’t shop at Hallmark too often.

• Sarah says:

Is this valid on ornaments? The first Hallmark I went to last year refused to accept these because she said ornaments were ‘promotional merchandise.’ Another Hallmark didn’t care. I love these coupons, though – use them every year! :)

• Reena says:

I used one from Family Fun magazine. Usually, the Hallmark coupons are good ONLY for Hallmark brand merchandise…the coupon from the magazine was good for ANY purchase in my Hallmark store. Thanks to the sales associate who carefully read the “fine print” – I was under a dollar short of $10.00 and she suggested I buy a candy bar and a 10 cent Tootsie Roll – brought me a couple cents over on a day when I was in a hurry. BTW the magazine coupon is valid through 11/30 – I believe the online ones expire this coming weekend.

• I found this coupon in the December issues of Family Circle and Oprah magazine. They don’t expire until December 24, 2012 and I’ve been able to use them on Hallmark ornaments.

• pamomof5 says:

It looks like they are directing you back to the same coupon – but they are not. When you go to print – one says it is a google coupon, and one says it is a facebook coupon. Two separate coupons. One expires 11/18, and one expires 12/03..

I’ve said it before and I will say it again – almost every Hallmark is an individually owned stores – they are franchises. They don’t always get reimbursed for the coupons, and they never get reimbursed at face value. That’s why different stores have different policies. Some people own just 1 store. Other stores are part of a larger chain. When you try to stack coupons, you are not hurting a big coporation who many people feel “can take the hit”, you are hurting a small-business owner who is just trying to make ends meet in this economy. Shop responsibly!