New $0.75/1 Smucker’s Toppings Coupon ($1.33 Each at Walmart!) + Eagle Condensed Milk Coupon

Yay – this coupon is back again! Hurry on over to Coupons.com to print a new $0.75/1 any Smucker’s Ice Cream Toppings coupon! This is a pretty rare coupon, so be sure to print it while you can to score a sweet deal (literally ;-) )!

(Photo credit, I Heart the Mart!)

You can actually score a pretty great deal at Walmart with this new coupon, as the 11.75 oz jars of Smuckers Ice Cream Toppings are regularly priced around $2.08 and have even gone on Rollback for as low as $1.68. Here’s the deal:

Smucker’s Ice Cream Toppings $2.08
Use the $0.75/1 coupon found here
Final cost $1.33! Yum!

And just in time for holiday baking, be sure to also head over to Coupons.com to snag a new coupon valid for $0.50/1 any Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk Product. If you’re store doubles, this should make for some sweet savings. ;)

• carol says:

I can’t find them :( What zip code did you use?

• Dealia says:

Can’t find them either. Could you tell us the zip code? :D

• Heather says:

I used zip 46996 and found them. Also try 84651. :)

• Becky says:

I can’t find them either…shows a pic on the left hand side that says brought to you by these brands but no coupons…

• shelly says:

I couldn’t find these coupons under swagbucks, where I usually print my coupons.com coupons since I earn 10 swagbucks for every coupon I print and redeem. I had to actually go to the coupons.com page to find them.

• I was using Firefox and they would not show up no matter what I did (Click on link, change zip, sign in/out). I opened Internet Explorer and clicked on the link Collin provided and it took me right to them.

• John says:

I couldn’t find them no matter what I did using Firefox. When I opened the site with Internet Explorer the links worked and they showed up 1st try.

• Moe says:

Thx, Collin! Can someone tell me when the Smucker’s cpon expires? Thx! :)

• Sharon says:

Usually when I click on the link Collin gives, it takes me directly to the coupon…and by the way, I love that!!! But this time it is not taking me there. I have tried both zip codes given above and can not find either one of these coupons anymore. Anyone else having any luck or have any suggestions?

• Jennifer says:

So when I did the following it worked for me. Just a note of caution, it’s a little complicated. I have an app on my phone called “grocery IQ” (it’s free to download). The app is run by the coupons.com people. You can go in the app you can click on the coupons tab and change the zip code using the settings option (looks like a wrench). I was able to view the coupons on my phone (for some reason I couldn’t see them on my PC.) You can then select the coupons you want, and email yourself a direct link which pulls those coupons to the top of the list. After that, the coupons showed up for me like normal on my PC whereas before I couldn’t see them. I’m not sure why, though.

• Bev. says:

Collin I got a question for you: Does Walmart price match to Kroger’s prices when they run the “buy 10 participating items get $5.00 off”. For instance: Pepsi 2 liters are $1.49 then minus 50 cents, making them 89 cents. Will Walmart price match the 89 cents? Thanks. I have been wondering this for a long time.

• Michelle says:

Yes Walmart will, just last week I price matched the Albertson’s ad of buy 10 various products you save $5 or 50 cents off each and they did it with pudding, cocoa and the kraft mac/ cheese bowls since I bought a set of 10 like Albie’s ad said.

• Cremne says:

There’s $1/2 Smuckers/Jif Target coupon, but I’m not sure what the prices are at Target.

• Barbara says:

I can’t find them under either zip and link did not take me to page. Any other zips they are under?