Rite Aid: *HOT* Deal on Jesse Girl Cosmetics

Here’s a fun deal to add to your Rite Aid shopping list for this week! Through November 10th, purchase $15 worth of Bonne Bell or Jesse Girl Cosmetics and get a $7 +Up Reward. Well, this deal gets even sweeter because there is also a monthly $5 +Up Reward printing when you buy $10 worth of Jesse Girl Cosmetics. Combine these 2 offers and you’ll snag some very cheap cosmetics!

Buy 2 Jesse Girl Lip Gloss $2.99 each
Buy 2 Jesse Girl Nail Polish $2.99 each
Buy 1 Jesse Girl Eye Color Collection $3.99
Total = $15.95
Get a $7 +Up Reward when you buy $15 worth (limit 1 offer)
Get a $5 +Up Reward when you buy $10 worth
Final Cost $3.95 for all! Awesome stocking stuffers! :D

(Thanks, For the Mommas!)

• rhljp says:

I’m not sure if I’m following. Do I buy $15 worth once and get back both a $7 and a $5 Up Reward on that one purchase? I’m assuming so. Otherwise, if I buy them separately, I’d have a lot more than $3.95 invested, right?

• Hana says:

Do you need to actually spend over $15, or could I get five nail polishes for $14.95 and since that’s like 99.6% of the $15 I would get the rewards anyway?

• renee says:

I believe the monthly up reward has a limit of 2. If that is correct, you could buy 7 of the lip gloss/nail polish for a total of $20.93 and get 2 of the $5 ups and 1 of the $7 ups which will give you a final cost of $3.93 for all 7 items!

• cytocine says:

I found this deal for RA on adeal site

Buy (4) Reach Toothbrushes $3.00 ea
    Use (2) $2.00 off any two (2) REACH Toothbrushes
    Pay: $8, Get Back (2) $2 +Up wyb 2 (limit 2 rewards)
    AND $4 catalina
    = 4 FREE!

has anyone tried this?

• Tori says:

Is this the same UPR that was last month for the Bonnie Bell? Or is this a new one?

• Tami says:

You can also purchase the Julie B Holiday nail polishes. Those are on the display.(3.99 reg price each) They are the same company as Jesses girl. I bought 5 and used the 1 vv on the holiday julie b nailpolishes :)

• Marissa says:

Can you buy 10$ of jess girl cosmetics and 5$ of bone-bell cosmetics to get the 5 & 7$?

• rn30032 says:

just did this deal here in Atlanta, Ga and worked perfectly…I did have to buy 1 extra item as I get 10% off reg priced prodcuts…but now I have $12 to use in the store as I please. I opted to have my printed out, so I can control how use them….easier for me!! Thanks a bunch collin

• Marissa says:

I have 10% off discount and this is what I did:
    1 Julie G holiday nailpolish 3.59 (normally 3.99) (counts towards 15$
    1 Jesse Powder brush 2.69 (normally 2.99) I needed a brush otherwise get lip gloss or nail polish for 2.99
    2 nail polishes 2.69 & 2.69 (normally 2.99 each)
    2 bonnebell Chapstick 1.70 & 1.70 (normally 1.89 each)
    =15.06
    Used 1$ VV Julie G holiday polish coupon
    Used $1/2 bonnebell coupon
    = 13.06 get back 12$ Ups

• Elizabeth says:

Does anyone know of any other stores that sell Jesses girl makeup? My local drugstore used to several years ago but stopped and clearanced everything out. I loved their eyeshadows.

• michelle says:

went today and my riteaid did not have any jesse girl products at all. the lovely cashier and i searched and searched with no luck. i ended up buying two perfume gifts sets…no ups for them but perfect for the girl gift baskets im making and i had 29ups to burn today anyhow. hope you guys have better luck at your riteaid :)

• Elisa says:

Please help!!! I did this deal earlier this week and I wanted to go back and get the nail polish too. Does anyone know if this is a one time up or can you do it again?