Walmart: 2 Holiday Gift Sets $21.94 Shipped (Includes $5 eGift Card & Magazine Subscription)

Here’s another great deal you can snag from Walmart.com! Head on over here to snag any two Olay, Old Spice or Gillette Holiday Gift Sets on sale for $20 (regularly $25!) + $1.94 shipping to your home! Even sweeter, for a limited time, whenever you purchase 2 Gift Sets, you’ll receive a bonus $5.00 Walmart eGift Card (valid online or in-store)!

Plus, the Olay Gift Sets come with a bonusĀ one-year subscription to Allure magazine or one of several other publications. Or the Gillette & Old Spice Gift Sets include a bonus 4-week subscription to Sports Illustrated magazine. These Gift Sets would make for practical and thoughtful gifts for teachers, friends, family, and more!

*Go through ShopAtHome.com for an additional 3% cash back or Ebates for 2% cash back!

(Thanks, Jodie!)

• Lisa says:

Do these have the deal like last year with the magazine subscription where you can send the card in to decline it for a refund check?

• staceyque says:

I did this last year, and walmart sent me someone else’s order, with their packing slip, and it only had 2 Olay sets instead of 4. They basically told me to stick it, which is quite surprising for walmart cs….so I sent in the rebates for the 2 that I did have and never received anything, so I ended up paying $40 for 2 gift sets :(

• kayla says:

I never received my refunds either; so I’m going to pass on it this year if they offer it

• Mary K says:

I ordered 4 sets and sent in all 4 rebates. I received only 1 refund. CS said it was limited to only one per household. I kept one set for myself and gave the other 3 away as gift and had them send in the refund, so it was 4 households not just one. CS was not helpful at all. I should have just ordered the dang magazines.

• tracey says:

my mom and I never got our refunds last year after we had sent exactly what they needed and when we called, they kept coming up with excuses.

• Dana says:

I find ordering from Walmart online is terrible. Last year for christmas, I ordered my mom a personalized door mat. They ended up sending me someone else’s and said there wasn’t anything that could be done about it.

• Melinda says:

quick question about price matching at Wal-mart for anyone who is experienced at this- I bought three toys last week at wal-mart for Christmas and of course now the toys are $5-10 cheaper each!! Can I take my receipt in and get this week’s sale prices?? Will they price match this or will I have to return each item and rebuy? Thanks for any helpful insight to this question!!!

• Talia says:

Collin, will you be able to use these items on the P & G rebate? Thanks!

• stacy says:

I did this last year but the one that had the rebate making it free I think – that was a better deal than this jus my op

• Laura says:

Can you do site to store shipping on this one?

• Katie says:

I have never had any luck with redeeming the magazine subscriptions. I have been gifted these and they never seem to work for me!

• julie says:

I got the rebates last year with no problem. Does anyone know whether these offer a rebate and how much it is?

• InstoreDeals says:

thanks good deal. can’t pick up these in-store

• Irene G says:

I got my rebate last year. I seem to remember you only have a short time to redeem. Like maybe 7 – 10 days after purchase…

• grace says:

Bad experience ordering these online from Walmart last year. And I did not receive the refund from Allure magazine. I’ll pass on this “deal”.

• erin says:

both my mom and I did the rebate thing after reading about it last year. We never got our rebate checks either, sad day

• Melinda says:

Thanks for the information ladies-Anita, Kristen, Jean & Kimberly!!!