Walgreens: Great Deals on Dove Men+ Care Items, Carmex Healing Lotion & Keebler Cookies

Here are a few more Walgreens deals for ya…

BUT first, if you haven’t done so already, now is a great time to sign up for the Coupons.com Saving Club to get great coupons not available to everyone!  For a limited time, the first month is free, and then you pay only $3 per month after that. There are quite a few high value coupons currently available to Saving Club members including a $2.50/1 Dove Men+Care coupon…

And this is where the Walgreens deal comes in! Check out the deal scenario reader, Shannyn, was able to score at her Walgreens (hopefully it will work for all of you too)…

Buy 4 Dove Men+Care Body & Face Wash 13.5 oz or shower tool products priced at $5.79 each
Plus, on sale for 20% off = $4.63 each
Total =  $18.52
Use 2 $2.50/1 Dove Men+Care coupons found here (valid for Coupons.com Savings Club members only)
Plus, use 2 $2/1 Dove Men+Care coupons found on Coupons.com (valid for everyone)
Pay $9.52
Get back 5,000 Balance Rewards points (= a $5 reward!)
Plus, get back a bonus $2 Register Reward
That’s like paying just $2.52 for all 4 products, makes each one $0.63! What a *HOT* price! :)

Also, make sure to head on over to Coupons.com where you can print a $1/2 Keebler Cookies coupon! To find it quickly, click on the “Local Coupons” tab, then type in zip code 12345, and finally click back on this link. Keep in mind that this coupon states Redeemable at Hannaford, but it is a manufacturer’s coupon so you should be able to use anywhere. Plus, check out the Walgreens deal you can score through Saturday…

Keebler Cookies 6.6-18oz , on sale for $1.99 – regularly up to $4.49!
Use the $1/2 Keebler Cookies coupon found here -use zip 12345
Final cost only $1.49 per package! Nice price!

And finally, you can score some seriously inexpensive or FREE Carmex lotion!

Buy 3 Carmex Healing Lotion 1 oz. $0.99 each
Use 2 $1/1 coupons found here
Final Cost $0.97 (just $0.33 each!) + get back 1,000 Balance Rewards points!*

Make sure to check out the rest of the Walgreens weekly deals here!

(Thanks for the heads up on the Carmex deal, Wild for Wags!)

• Mel says:

Or you can just use two coupons and get two for free?

• Sarah says:

If you have a Kroger nearby, Dove body wash is included in the mega sale and there is a $2 catalina wyb 2, so you can do the following deal:

Buy 4 Dove body washes @ $3.49 each (plus 6 other items included in the mega sale – I recommend Stove Top, Kraft marshmallows and/or Cool Whip if you got the great Kraft coupones recently available on Coupons.com because they are all next to nothing with the mega sale)
    Total = $13.96
    - (2) $2.50 Dove men coupons
    - (2) $2.00 Dove men coupons
    - $2.00 mega savings for these 4 items (.50 each)
    - (2) $2.00 catalinas

= $1.04 MM

I also found the Dove men shower tool on clearance at Target this week for $2.72, so only $0.27 with the $2.50 coupon.

• rach says:

I’m a member but i only see $2 coupon for dove. is there any zip code i can use?

• I found dove’s mens products on clearance at my local target. They had a ton, so I wonder if other stores did the same.

• Jordan says:

The 2 dollar register reward did not print for me and when I called Walgreens they said someone will look into it and call me back in 2 days…does this make sense??

• Ashley says:

If a register reward does not print, you have to go through Catalina Marketing. Go to that website, and follow the links. It will ask for some info off of your receipt, and you can attach a pic of the receipt if possible. If in fact you were supposed to receive a register reward, they will mail it to you pretty quickly.

• Amanda M says:

how long until i see my rewards online, because at the bottom of my receipt it does not say the 5,000 points! ughh I should really stick with cvs

• Jodi says:

Check out http://www.theblackfriday.com for the Black Friday ad for Walgreens. $0.99 for Carmax & then a $0.99 reward for next purchase = FREE

• Shannon says:

The Dove coupon states “Maximum of 2 identical coupons allowed in same shopping trip.” So does this mean we can’t use 4 of the $2/1 coupons?

• Lynn says:

Just to add when I was at Walgreens today the Halloween candy was marked .10 per bag! They had a lot left, good stuff too……M&M’s, Charms, Spongebob gummies

• Heather says:

Check the packages of carmex lip balm… @ wal-mart last night I bought one using the .30/1 coupon and there was a pull-off coupon attached to the package good for $1/1 any size carmex lotion!

• cari says:

Was anyone able to get the 2.50 off dove coupon from being a member?? I cannot find it?

• Linda says:

Thanks for the deal. Tried it, but my cashier would only take 2 of my coupons the $2.50 ones, would not take the $2.00 ones. She said if it does not scan, they will not accept it. Let’s just say she didn’t even try to scan it properly. The manager backed her up. What can you do. Oh well.

• Linda says:

Also forgot to mention, the cashier refused to take the carmex coupons even though I bought 3 of them. She said she could not do it since the coupon was for $1 and the product was less than $1. I told her to adjust it down, she refused.

• Kristen says:

I can’t get the $2.50 coupon either :( Every link I click on just takes me to the sign-up for the Savings Club. When I log in, the coupon doesn’t show up. Even if I click on the link after I’m signed in, it takes me back to the “info” page. Boo!

• michelle says:

Look at the coupon real carefully.

save on one body wash and face bar or shower tool.

This means you have to buy one body wash AND bar soap. either that or one body wash AND shower tool that’s why you can’t use all 4 coupons.

• emma says:

No, if you read carefully and know the product, you will see that you can use the coupon on either one bodywash, or one pack of body and face bar soap or one shower tool. But you can only use two coupons max!

• Jeff Walker says:

I got the following deal at my Publix.. Dove body was is 4.99
    Used 1 $2/1 and a Publix coupon off for 1.50.. Total for one is 1.49

I happy with that deal.. It would have been better if I had an Target coupon!!

• amy says:

Plus you can get a deal with SavingsStar when you purchase Dove products!

• melissa says:

can you cancel the 30 day membership before the 30 days is up so you dont get charged?

• Jeff Walker says:

Can someone please explain how you get all 4 down to $3

• Jeff Walker says:

I already belong to coupons.com and it want let me sign up for the $3 star one!!

• Brittany says:

Thanks Collin!

• Kristen says:

Finally figured out what my problem was (I was signing in with the wrong account … oooops) but now I don’t see the $2.50 coupon. Is anyone still able to print it?

• Samantha says:

CVS had the small lotion for $.99 so I was able to use the $1 off coupon as part of the ECB deal!

• Shannon says:

I’m a bit frustrated. Signed up for a savings.com membership & they also only have the $2/1 Dove product listed. :(

• Karen says:

my walgreens in Kemah, TX dont show any sale or points back would it be a regional sale?

• Karen says:

sorry i meant to add on the dove men+care