Please upgrade your browser

Sign up for our daily email newsletter:

View changes →

High Value $1.50/1 Wholly Salsa Coupon (Reset!)

7:00 PM MST

Yay! This high value Wholly Salsa coupon has reset! Just head on over here where you can possibly print another high value $1.50/1 Wholly Salsa coupon! Plus, this salsa has gone on sale 2/$3 at various grocery stores previously, so you may be able to score this salsa for as low as FREE! Be sure to let us know if you come across any in-store sales.

(Thanks, Printable Coupons and Deals!)

Join the Discussion

• Stacy says:

not reset for me

• shelly says:

Does this salsa taste like fresh salsa or canned salsa? Is it good?

• Star says:

not reset for me either

• marla says:

Thank you. This is my favorite salsa!

• cindi says:

Ok guys today I found what i believe to be a piece of rubber in my wholy guacamole! NOT JOKING! In no way shape or form does it resemble or feel like any of the ingredients listed. I took a picture of it and threw away the container…but should I call the company? I don’t want to seem petty, afterall it only cost me $3 but I have never had this happen to me before. Opinions?

• Erin says:

Definitely contact the company to let them know about this. I would also dig that container out of the trash so you can send them the exact product number so they can track where the ingredients originated from. It is important they know about issues in their manufacturing process or with their suppliers.

I recently found a STONE in a “Amy’s” frozen meal (thank goodness I didn’t break a tooth!). I contacted their customer service to let them know of the problem and they sent an “evidence kit” and prepaid return envelope so I could mail them the stone.

When I contacted “Amy’s”, I didn’t ask for a refund, but they did send me several vouchers for free products. It was a nice (and appropriate) response from “Amy’s”, but honestly, it was most important to me to know that my comments were heard :).

• Robbie says:

I would. Once I found half of the pit in my wholly guacamole and I called them. I had to send them my receipt and they sent me my money back.

• AMY says:

Complain complain found that out the hard way def pays off DO IT DO IT! That’s crazy….once I found a piece of plastic in my….well I won’t mention what and complained and got a $10 off coupon! Good Luck!

• Maggie says:

I haven’t been able to find this salsa at any stores in Fl, Does anybody know where to buy it.

• Mel says:

Thanks. These are 2/$4 at my Smiths here in Salt Lake City, UT.

• AMY says:

Can’t find it in WI anyone know where I can find it up here?

• Edie says:

Hm, when I try to print it says it could not load the coupon printer. Never had that happen before.

• Laura says:

These are often $1.50 at Kroger (Middle TN).

• jennifer says:

I just used this coupon at my kroger. The wholly salsa(my fave) was marked down to 99 cents! What a deal!

• Amy L says:

I got this last time with the coupon deal and now I am addicted to the guac/salsa mix! Yum and YAY!

Comment Here:

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Want your own personal icon next to your comment? Head over to