Forever 21: 50% Off All Sale Items = Great Deals on Stocking Stuffers (Cosmetics, Jewelry + More)

Yeah! Forever 21, an online clothing store that’s known for their very inexpensive clothing, is offering up 50% off all sale items both in-store and online with the promo code VETSDAY12. This is a great time to stock up on nail polish, lip gloss and eye shadow for only $0.50 each after the promo code, necklaces and earrings from $1 after the promo code, and much more. Also keep in mind that shipping is free with any $50+ order; otherwise, shipping starts at $5.95.

* Come back to let us know what bargains you score!

(Thanks, Because Cheaper is Better!)

• Amona says:

How can I use this offer in store ? there is no coupon to print on their site !!!

• Hi Amona!

Since they mention that the 50% off sale is taking place in-store as well, I am guessing that the items will automatically ring up at 50% off. Before you make a special trip to your local store, you may just want to call and confirm. :D

• Elaine M says:

Be sure to read reviews on fleece blanket. Seems like it sheds alot :(

• Sara says:

Did anyone get their finish line order in for the bogo socks? If so did they only send you one set instead of two? That is how my order arrived. I think I may email customer support and see what they say.

• ElyMommy says:

Thanks Collin! I got tons for just over $50 (So I could get free ship). 8 Pairs of earrings, 3 sets of headbands, 4 Fleece Blankets, 4 Hoodies, 1 Ring, 2 Blouses, and 2 necklaces!! :)

• Melissa says:

Hey, I just got mine yesterday. They both came, however they arrived in separate packages. Hope that helps.

• jae says:

Its also 50% off in store awesome deals! I spent $4.99 on a nice dress great for holiday parties! Skirts and tanks around $3.00 :)

• Erin says:

Oh my goodness! Thank you so much for posting this. My friend’s birthday is right before Christmas, so I like to make a really big deal of it and spoil her because everyone else just lumps her birthday present with Christmas! Poor thing, lol! I spent $25 with shipping (so around 20 before shipping) and got: a skirt, a dress, a scarf, a ring, a pair of earrings, 2 bracelets, 6 headbands, 1 braided headwrap, an umbrella, 2 nail polish, and sunglasses!! Along with other gifts I already have for her, she will be one spoiled lady this year! My shopping is almost done (mostly thanks to Hip2Save) and it’s not even Thanksgiving!

• lyndsay says:

Does anyone know how long this sale will last? Since Veterans day is on Sunday, I’m hoping the sale lasts that long because I don’t have any extra money at the moment!

• Riya says:

Can somebody advice me about their jean sizes? I wear a size 3 regular…waht size should i get at Forever21?

• Taraneh says:

honestly it varies from style to style. I have a pair of red skinny jeans and had to size up to a 26 for those but in their other jeans I fit into a 24 or 25.
      I wouldn’t recommend buying their clothes online when it’s final sale because their sizing is so inconsistent you could end up with something that fits really off…

• Jd says:

You should get a 25 (which is really hard to find in the stores near me) or a 26.

• Katie says:

Got an awesome jacket for 11.49! Love forever 21!!

• Jen says:

do the sizes run small? i cant say I have ever gotten anything at forever 21

• amy says:

I just made out like a bandit! TONS of great stuff for my daughter for X-mas! Thanks!!

• Stacey says:

I just bought my daughter a ton of nail polish for $.49/each!!! She loves doing designs with all kinds of colors so these will make great stocking stuffers!!!

• Dee says:

If you have Shop through Discover, you can 5% back!

• Anna says:

how is the quality of their stuff? Thanks

• Taraneh says:

Anna, it’s hit or miss really. I’ve had jackets from there that have lasted me almost 5 years now but I’ve had tops fall apart after just a few wears.
      I’d stay away from sequins and beading too because those things fall apart really quickly.
      sorry this wasn’t that helpful, I just think with forever21 if the clothing is on sale I will only buy in store because they’re so inconsistent.

• Taraneh says:

Thanks so much for sharing this! Got a bunch of nail polish for the little girl I babysit for her birthday and a ton of jewelry for myself (or that I can give as gifts if it’s not my style….)
    I also went to the store immediately after seeing your post and found the CUTEST jacket thats fleece on the inside so it’s warm and will be perfect for the fall and it only cost me $10.50!! my mom is not a huge fan of my shopping habits since I’m currently working my way through college and paying for it myself so she’d prefer I save rather than spend, but once she saw the jacket she loved it too and plans to go to forever later today to find stuff for herself!
    hope everyone else is able to find great stuff as well!

• Lisa W says:

MyPoints offers 2 points per dollar!

• Jamie says:

Awesome deals! I got a ton of polish, jewelry, lip gloss, etc for myself and christmas gifts! Thanks for posting all the GREAT deals Collin! I can’t even begin to tell you how much you have saved me for holiday shopping!

• Kimberly Harris says:

Every time I would get my basket to 50.00 or over it would say items no longer available, so I would pick some more stuff only to receive the same message. after 4 attempts. I just checked out and had to pay shipping. Not even real sure what I ended up with. LOL Great deals thanks so much for posting. Kim

• Kimberly Harris says:

I was thinking you get 5% back for any online shopping with Discover? Is this not right?

• Erica Abair says:

Thank for sharing! I got 2eye shadows, sunglasses , a floppy hat, slippers with headband, leggings, and a sweater for $27, i MIGHT even give some of the stuff away as Christmas gifts :) I dont normally shop there but couldnt pass up the great deals.

• Ashley says:

bought myself a dress & skirt & some nail polish and lip gloss for the bf’s niece for xmas