FREE Dave Ramsey Financial Peace University to Military Members (1st 2,000!)

Yay! In celebration of Veterans Day, Dave Ramsey if offering up FREE Financial Peace University Online Memberships to the first 2,000 honorably discharged veterans who fill out the form found here. Be quick, as I doubt this offer will last long!

Stay tuned for an extensive round-up of Veterans Day Freebies and Deals coming soon…

(Thanks, Frugal Fil-Am!)

• Angie says:

I would love this….but my husband is still serving. This appears to be for those who are out.

• Nikki says:

We’re the opposite boat-retired Army.
    WHo knows-we might qualify.

• Rebecca says:

My husband is still serving so I guess we don’t qualify but I love Dave Ramsey!!! He has changed our whole outlook on money and I highly recommend his books to anyone wanting to learn how to budget better. =)

• sillyme says:

Rebecca I’m so with you! People think we are so crazy for living frugally but I feel smart and empowered. Thanks to Collin for helping us all live so well on so little!!!!

• Amie says:

I signed up, My husband was 8 years Navy and is now a disabled vet!

• marnie says:

same boat still serving. dang it

• Ger says:

Thank you Collin! I hope I am one of the recipients! It was a honor to serve for the Marine Corps!

• mary says:

Gifts like these warm my heart. Appreciate our heros the men and women in service and to the unsung soliders there spouses and children.

• Renee says:

What a great offer, this material has helped my husband and I sooo much. Not just our finances, but strengthening our communication and deepening our marriage. Highly recommend!

• sherri says:

We are currently taking this class at our Church. The material is expensive but well worth every penny. I have always had a handle on our finances but it has opened my eyes so much more and made us aware of things we were not even thinking about. It has helped my hubby to open up and communicate and it has also helped save our strained marriage. Dave Ramsey is awesome! I would highly recommend Financial Peace University.

• TZ says:

I applied for this online university and was wondering what I will receive? Also, how does he know if people are being honest about their service when he doesn’t require a DD-214?

• Sue says:

Yay! I Just received my email for this. I have been wanting this for awhile. My husband and I both served several terms in the Army years ago (we are grandparents now) and this is a such a great giveaway.

• Ger says:

Collin, Thank you so much for posting this! I just receive the confirmation code to start this process!! I look forward to using this tool for our family!