MyPublisher: FREE Photo Finish Pocketbook for New Customers – Just Pay Shipping

Yay! If you’re looking to make a special personalized wedding, birthday, or Christmas gift, you may want to snatch up this great offer! Through November 23rd, MyPublisher is offering up a FREE 20-Page Photo Finish Pocketbook (or $19.99 off a Classic or Deluxe photo book) for new customers only. Plus, you’ll also be entered to win a $1,000 gift card from MyPublisher just for entering your email address!

You’ll just need to pay shipping costs which start around $7.99, but this still seems like a great deal for a really nice photo book! To get started, just head over here and enter your email address to receive your unique code. Then you’ll just need to download their software to start creating your book and enter that code at checkout and your book will be completely FREE…just pay shipping!

*Note – Your personal coupon code will expire 14 days after it is emailed to you.

(Thanks, Clip and Follow!)

• treasure says:

my coupon says it expires in 7 days.

• cytocine says:

my Be out of context, but i won the $25 american express gift card about that Collins posted couple of week ago. Senders mail id is ‘emails@emails.fedex.com’ and subject is ‘Good news on your $25 Gift Card from FedEx’. so do check your spam also. Thanks Collins for all these great savings :)

• becki says:

One code came up that expired in 14 days, but I was emailed a different code that expires in 7 days. I don’t know if they will both work or not?? Also–what size is the free book?? Not easy to tell with the info they give you.

• Jen says:

Code valid for a 5.75″ x 7.75″ hardcover Pocketbook or get $20 off any hardcover photo book

• Lisa says:

Does anyone know how much Shipping costs?

• Lisa says:

Oops I just read that shipping starts around $7.99

• courtney says:

I just wanted to say that sometimes I get a little overwhelmed by all the photo website deals going on. And that’s a good thing! I LOVE seeing all these great deals! But sometimes I’m a little lazy and there’s just so many that I skip right over them. For Christmas cards this year I just decided to go through Snapfish (what I usually use) and before I hit the checkout button, I just opened a new tab and Googled to see if there were any deals going on. I saved $10 just by taking a few extra seconds to check!! So, I just wanted to encourage any other lazies like me ; ) by saying before you hit that checkout button (wherever you are) take a few extra seconds to check on Google if you have to, because you never know how much money you’ll save!!