Duck Brand Tape & Beneful Coupons Coming Tomorrow = Free Products at Walmart

(Photo credit, The Wally World Woman!)

Heads up! Watch for a $1/1 Duck Brand Packaging Tape in tomorrow’s 11/11 Smart Source Coupon insert… but note that this coupon may be regional. Also, as I’ve mentioned a few times now, Walmart sells Duck Brand Tape for just $1, making select varieties FREE after the coupon! Check it out…

Duck Brand Packaging Tape, 50 yards $1
Use the $1/1 Duck Tape coupon found in the 11/11 SS
Final cost FREE!

Duck Tape EZ Start 20 yards $1.88
Use the $1/1 Duck Tape coupon found in the 11/11 SS
Final cost $0.88!

(Photo Credit, I Heart the Mart!)

Also, watch for a $1.50/1 Beneful Brand Dog Food Bag (no size restrictions!) coupon in the 11/11 SS, which will make for some FREE dog food!

Purina Beneful Dog Food Trial Size $1 (may not be sold at all Walmart locations)
Use the $1.50/1 Purina Beneful Dog Food coupon found in the 11/11 SS
Final cost FREE + possible $0.50 overage!

(Thanks, The Wally World Woman and I Heart the Mart!)

• Kayla says:

I got the Duck Tape coupon today! But no Beneful :( At Walgreen’s this week, the Lindsay olives are on sale for 99 cents and on Facebook if you enter in the FREE olive sweepstake you can then print a $1.00 of of ANY 1 Lindsay Olive product making them FREE!!!

• Sheri says:

WalMart in Rolla MO told me that the Beneful trial size dog food was considered a “snack” and wouldn’t take a coupon I had from Purina(!) that did not have any size restrictions!

• Sharon says:

I’ve pretty much quit Walmart. Coupons there are always a problem. Not really worth the hassle.

• kayla says:

I dislike walmart. One of the walmarts around me won’t price match anymore wiithout a ad and even with the ad they will only give you 25 % off that price from the ad

• Amber says:

you know they are not supposed to do that!!! There’s signs all over the store saying that they will price match an ad item with or with out the ad, and they are not supposed to give you 25% off either!!! if they do that again, ask the number for corporate, and say that your going to call them, get the store number, the peoples names, and they’ll get a talkin too!! THis is national what they do, Walmart’s are not supposed to change their policy by store.. that just makes me mad. but if this happens, again. tell them your going to contact corporate, or even cal them while you are there, and Im pretty sure they won’t argue with you then!!

• kayla says:

Thank you amber. The reason they said they are doing it is because some people were coming in and making up prices so they would get stuff for free with coupons and they said corperate already agreed for them to do it. So even if you had the ad they will only give you 25% off the price from the ad which doesn’t make since because what’s the point of price matching with them if they aren’t going to give you the price

• Jennifer says:

is the $1 dog food found by the rest of the dog food?

Also, I recently went to price match a video game and they made me find the price on my phone. REDICULOUS! took me 20 mins for 1 item!!!!

• melissa says:

didn’t see any tape that cheap at my walmart. :( i have the $1 packaging tape Q and the cheapest one was $2.77. i looked where there was a lot of duck brand tapes. unless that $1 size one was located somewhere else?

• hdredwings says:

I didn’t get the tape coupon :(

• Money Penny says:

I went twice and looked for the tape in the duct tape area and finally paid attention and went to office supplies and found it there with “packing” duh ha! I used about 8 of them at my walmart…They gave me dirty looks each time but they all scanned good..i HATE walmart and coupons i refuse to go there unless the item is 100% free!

• Danielle says:

I am so tired of them telling me that my printable coupons are unusable if they don’t scan. Not my problem. They have a 2 page coupon policy listed on the corporate site that says NOTHING about manager discretion or non scan able coupons. I actually had a girl get really mad behind me at the MANAGER for not taking my scanable coupons for reach floss yesterday. She told them to go get another manager because that is NOT there policy if it is NOT in writing! lol