Who wants pizza tonight?!
If you’re a Papa John’s Rewards member, you may have just received an email with a special announcement regarding a FREE large Pizza for only 18 points (regularly 25!) – today only! Just use coupon code 18PAPA at checkout. WooHoo!
(Thanks, Ella, Krista and all you other readers who emailed!)
Also, I just want to remind you to be sure to sign up for Papa Rewards as I’ve received several emails from readers who have won FREE pizza!
If you are a Papa John’s Rewards Member, you’ll have a chance to snag one of 2 million FREE pizzas! Every week through January 3rd (during the NFL Season), Papa John’s will be choosing 120,000 new and existing Papa John’s rewards members to receive a FREE large one topping pizza! Yum!
Here’s what you need to do…
(1) If you’re not already a Papa John’s Reward Member, head over here to sign up for an online account.
(2) Once you have an account and have signed in, click “My Account” by the cart in the upper right side of any page – this will take you to your account management page.
(3) Click the Papa Points section on the “Manage Account” page, and click “Enroll”.
(4) Beginning Thursday, September 13th, through January 3rd, 2013, 120,000 Papa John’s Rewards Members will be selected to win a FREE large 1-topping pizza (in the form of a unique, one-time use code redeemable at papajohns.com)! Winners will be notified by email on each Thursday following NFL Sundays; and the email will provide instructions on how to redeem your free pizza. You will have approximately 3 1/2 weeks from the date you receive your initial email to redeem your promo code.
(5) Click here for more information.
Fine Print: 2,040,000 GRAND PRIZES (120,000 PER ENTRY PERIOD): A large Papa John’s pizza with one (1) topping, awarded in the form of a unique, one-time use promotion code emailed directly to the email address associated with the winner’s papajohns.com account (approximate retail value $10); Limit one prize per Papa Rewards member and per rewards account. Limit four (4) prizes per household.