Rite Aid: 5 Free 4×8 Photo Greeting Cards Shipped to Store ($3.75 Value!)

Through November 17th, Rite Aid is offering up a 5 FREE 4×8 Photo Greeting Cards (a $3.75 value!). Choose cards for the holidays, new baby, weddings and many other special events.

Here’s what you need to do:

* First , head over to the Rite Aid Picture Center
* Create an account or log in to your existing account
* Click on the 4×8 Photo Cards

* Choose from one of the many themes available
* Upload your image and text
* Add the cards to your cart
* Head to checkout and be sure to choose FREE in-store pick-up
* Enter the promo code 5FREECARDS
* Final Cost $0 for five personalized photo greeting cards shipped to your local store (a $3.75 value!) :D

…And while you are at Rite Aid to pick up your FREE cards, don’t forget to snag some of the weekly deals!

(Thanks, Devi!)

• M says:

Thanks Collin and Devi! You rock!

• Melinda says:

Thanks Collin for all of your hard work in getting us these great deals!!! Our family is very thankful for you!!!!

• april says:

I am having trouble with the photo center, it says I must be logged in to use coupon code. I am logged in to my right aid account , it’s welcoming me. But it tells me I need to put my wellness card # in – when I do it says one already exists and I can’t have another. Ugh I am so frustrated. I have tried more that once, logging off and starting again. Anyone else have this problem?

• Lori says:

Yes April, I’m having trouble also. It says I cannot use the code unless I log in, but when I click on log in it takes me to the wellness plus login page, then after I log in it gives me an error page. Tried IE and Chrome, no luck either browser.

• Karen S says:

Do all 5 cards have to be the same or can you make 5 different ones?

• Janelle says:

Anyone know what shipping costs run if you don’t live near Right Aid?

• tracy says:

i dont need anymore cards lol

• Megan says:

I’ve gotten 40 personalized Christmas cards/postcards now for only $2.00! Love you, Collin!

• Diana says:

I’m seriously having to come up with cards to “need” already this year – LOL. Unfortunately I haven’t been able to use any of these deals for our Christmas cards b/c I’m due w/ our baby any day now and don’t want to send out cards without him on them for his first Christmas so I have to wait to make those cards til I can snap his cute lil’ photo! But I am stocked up on baby shower Thank You’s, non-photo Thanksgiving cards, generic thank yous, a fundraiser support thank you that we needed….so many! Loving this and all the info you gather for us Colin and Team :) And I can’t wait til next year when I can actually have pics ready in time to take advantage of getting all my Christmas cards done for free!

• I choose my card and create an album, but when I hit the select photos button, there is no response…help?

• Rachel says:

Thank you!

• sibyl says:

After all the issues that everyone had with cards from Rite -Aid including myself I will never do one of their deals again. Not worth the headache. I am surprised this would be listed again this year.

• Jennifer S. says:

We made these as teacher thank you cards for my son’s Sunday school teachers,etc. It’s nice to make a card that is “just because.”

• Susan says:

Thanks Collin! I had absolutely no problems navigating the RA website this morning. I submitted my cards before I went to church and picked them up on my way home. My (veteran) father and his wife are due here in just a few hours for a surprise visit, and I’m so thankful to have something to give them as a Veteran’s Day gift!

• Sonya says:

Once again, no luck with trying to score free or cheap Christmas cards! Every time, I log in and go through the process, after code is entered, it tells me to log in. I tried this four freaking times! So frustrating!!!

• Great deal! I was able to get the 5 cards and those a Thank You theme (since, I generally only send thank yous). I have a box of cards and envelopes now from all the deals listed–all for free with more to come!

• debbielynne says:

Often you can use the photo codes at Rite Aid more than once. Has anyone tried a second separate order?

• cathy says:

I just made 5 cards and used the code. Then I saw this comment, so I tried a second time and created a card and entered the code. Then it gave me this message:
      Promo Code 5FREECARDS has already been applied to this account,
      this offer is limited to the number of times it can be used per member
      So, you can’t use this code more than once.

• Heather says:

Worked like a charm….THANKS!

• Hbj33blue says:

Spoke too early, went to pick them up and they only printed 4 and had no envelopes…still like the deal, just not my Rite Aid in Mint Hill, NC!

• ann says:

Everything went well until i got to checkout. It would not let me choose a store to pick up photos. Very strange.

• C says:

I always have nothing but issues with rite aid and their photo deals. Not worth it to deal with them even if cards are free.

• lightheart7200 says:

Internet Explorer would not load the pages, but I had no trouble at all doing this through Google Chrome. Good luck, everyone!

• kristi says:

entering code but it is not talking it off total? thought was til the 17th

• kristi says:

oops got it to work had to go all the way to end to get it to take off sorry thanks for the deal

• Erica says:

the code worked fine and everything was great until i went to the rite-aid to pick it up. apparently their machine is down from the storm and will be for another week. not sure why they let anything go through if this was an issue. (i even got an e-mail that they received the order… the worker at the store told me she didn’t know if the system was even receiving any orders) none of the workers even apologized for the inconvenience–terrible customer service.

• ichen says: