Coupon Round-Up (11/12/12)

Grocery:

$0.75/1 Minute Maid Pure Squeezed 59fl oz (working now!)
$0.55/1 Delizza Patisserie product
Buy One Get One Free Yucatan Guacamole (Facebook)
New Mambo Sprouts Coupons
$2/1 Package of Ball Park Flame Grilled Patties
$1/1 any Pilgrim’s Fresh Chicken Product

$0.50/2 any Shamrock Farms Products – use zip 85254
$1/3 any Tombstone Pizzas
$0.75/1 any Cracker Barrel Blocks, Cracker Cuts or Blocks (6 oz or larger)
$0.75 off any One Jacks Pizza 15-30.5oz (Facebook)
Buy Two Get One Free Buddig 1.6oz Snack Buds (reset?) – use zip 51501

Personal Care:

$3/1 Burt’s Bees Intense Hydration Face Care Product (available again – Facebook)
$1/1 any Afrin Nasal Spray
$1/1 any Biotene Product (PDF coupon)
$1/1 Lava Twin Pack or Two Lava Single Bars
$5/1 any Bausch + Lomb Preservision Eye Vitamin and Mineral Supplement 120 Count or Larger
$2/1 any Coricidin HBP Product
$1/1 Nexcare Tegaderm Dressings

Household:

$3/1 any Seventh Generation Natural Laundry Detergent Packs

Store Coupons:

CVS: Be sure to print the following CVS store coupons that can be stacked with mfg. coupons:

$2/1 any Gas-X
$3/1 Prevacid 24 HR Product
$1/1 any Excedrin Migraine 24 Count or larger

Toys R Us: $10 Gift Card with every $75 You Spend at BabiesRus and/or ToysRus (Facebook)

Miscellaneous:

Amazon: Amazon Instant Video is offering up a FREE $5.00 credit when you register Sony TV or Blu-ray player. Go here for more details.

Redbook Magazine: Look inside for another $5 off $10 of more purchase at Hallmark

(Thanks, Clip and Follow, Fran, Rebecca, Angie, Extremely Wild 4 Savings, Kate, and Printable Coupons and Deals!)

• Lana says:

Minute Maid Juice coupon still not working.

• Kaylynn says:

The minute maid coupon is at minutemaidpromotions.com/believeinheroes

• Steph says:

Tried the minute maid oj coupon on my main computer and it said I already had printed # of times allowed. Only time I tried was the first day these were available and I couldn’t get it to print then. Tried our laptop and it worked.

• Asmith says:

Minute Maid didn’t print for me but I had tried to bring last Sunday and non coupon printed so I don’t know if that counted as my print

• Sarah says:

Burt’s Bee’s on Sale starting at $2.99 at CVS starting on Sunday. I hope some of the intense hydration items are included in that price point! Possibly more free stuff this week :)

• mindyc says:

I would love it if someone would be gracious enough to share a couple of the $3.00 of any one Hormel Party Tray coupons from this past weekend’s SS 11/11. I only get one paper a week, but really need a few extras for some holiday events coming up. If anyone happens to have extras they do not plan to use please let me know.. I am willing to send you some coupons I have on hand..or can even print from my computer and send. Thank you so much!