Staples: Free $15 Staples Card with Purchase of $100 in Visa/Mastercard Gift Cards + More

UPDATE: There may be fees involved in purchasing these gift cards, so keep that in mind. :(

Yay! Staples is currently offering up a FREE $15 Staples Gift Card when you buy $100 in Visa or MasterCard Gift Cards after Easy Rebate (valid in-store only)! This is an awesome offer considering the Visa or MasterCard can be used the same as cash, so you are basically scoring a FREE $15 Staples Gift Card! Plus, since the Visa and MasterCard Gift Cards can be used anywhere, they would make a great gift for that hard to shop for person (like a teenager! :) ).

Keep in mind – Staples Easy Rebates are just that, easy! Go on over here to read more about them. Basically you’ll be able to submit all your info online. You won’t even have to mail anything in– the best part in my opinion! You’ll receive your rebate/rebates within 4-6 weeks after submitting them.

Staples has also released a few coupons you can use in-store only:

-$5 off a $25 Purchase, valid through 11/17.
Head on over here to print this coupon. Exclusions apply, see coupon for details.

-15% off Your Entire Cleaning and Break Room Supplies Purchase, valid through 11/17.
This is an in-ad coupon you will find in your Sunday paper or in the ad online here.
*This is a good coupon to use on things like K-Cups or Paper Towels, especially when paired with a sale!

Be sure to come back to let us know about the great deals you snag!

(Thanks, Clip and Follow!)

• shannon says:

are there any fees on this card? I have never bought one before.

• Is this deal only valid in certain areas? I know a couple people from NYC and its suburbs said that they didn’t receive an ad with this deal, including myself (though it shows it online). I’m concerned about buying them and not receiving the rebate.

Shannon- I believe the fees are $5.95 for $100 card and $6.95 for a $100 card. I saw that in a post elsewhere. So if you’re buying a $100 card, it’ll cost $105.95.

• Dealgirl says:

Yeah, the fee is $5.95 per card. You can roll this deal, too.

• Jan says:

Does anyone know if you can reload these cards?

• Walli M says:

I saw the ad online but the ad in store was different. I purchase the card and along with the receipt printed out the instructions for the rebate.

• Jean says:

I called my Staples and they said it was a limit of 10…can anyone confirm??

• Umesh says:

I brought 2 cards worth $200 each. Ideally my rebate should be 15×4=$60. But the rebate website is showing rebate for a staples gift card for $75. It also says it’s an estimate until validation is complete. But who knows!

• Emma says:

Does anyone know if we can pay for the visa card with a staples gift card? Safeway is offering a $25 off $50 Catalina for buying $150 in gift cards this week and Staples is one of the gift cards. Wondering if I could double dip.

• Daniel says:

Most stores will only allow you to pay the activation fees with a Staples gift card and require you to pay the principal by another form of payment.

• Nicko says:

I was wondering the outcome of the rebate Umesh was waiting on validation for. I purchased 3 cards for $200 each and my pending rebate says $135 it is also waiting on validation.