Coastal Contacts: FREE Glasses and Lenses (New Customers Only)

Still haven’t snagged your free pair of glasses?! If you have missed out on the free glasses (and free 1.5 single vision index lenses!) offers from Coastal Contacts over the last few months, here is yet another chance to snag a free pair!

Here’s what you need to do to snag your free glasses…

* Head over to CoastalContacts.com and pick out your favorite frames.

* Enter the promo code FIRSTPAIRFREE at checkout (keep in mind that this promo code is for new customers only)

* Head to checkout where you’ll need to pay shipping and handling charges and the costs for any lens upgrades

Here’s what a few Hip2Save readers have had to say about this promotion…

I ordered a pair of the Kam Dhillon 3014 Twilight. I love this company! They have my Acuvue Oasis Contacts $8 cheaper (per box) than Walmart! I don’t know why anyone would pay retail for glasses/contacts.

I got my glasses on Wednesday that I ordered last week and I LOVE them!!!! I got the purple Joseph Marcs, and they are great! I plan to recommend Coastal Contacts to all of my friends and family!!!

(To see the Fine Print of this offer, click the link below “Read More / Post Your Comments”.)

Fine Print

* This promotion is for first time Coastal.com prescription glasses customers only.
* One free pair of glasses per customer per prescription.
* We reserve the right to verify all prescriptions.
* Valid for coupon eligible frames only.
* To get your free pair apply the coupon code FIRSTPAIRFREE at the checkout.
* 1.5 index lenses included for free.
* Lens upgrades including: higher index lenses, progressives, Transitions, polarized and all lens coatings are available at additional cost.
* Shipping costs may apply, which is typically up to $20.
* Cannot be combined with any other offers.
* Valid for residents of the United States only.
* Coastal.com reserves the right to cancel orders that appear to be in violation of this promotion.

(Thanks, Heather!)

• lpmousse says:

I totally did this last month. I love my glasses- they’re fun and cute. And cost me $15! My mom just couldn’t believe it. Thanks!!!

• Sally says:

Do we know how long this is going to last?

• ashley says:

It has been going on for quite awhile Assuming it will last for awhile longer. I ordered a free pair a few weeks ago and they were great! Same ones I wanted at the eye doctor but they were only 10% of the price (14 bucks) =)

• Jeannie says:

Does anyone know if the sunglasses are included? I don’t see a box for the promo code when I put sunglasses in my cart. Thanks!

• Tilla Ham says:

ordered my daughter a free pair last year, they were fantastic, with her new perscription just ordered her extra thin lenses with all the coatings and only paid 59.90 about 1/4 what i would have paid at eye dr…ordered them on 13, shipped on 15th cant’ wait to get them

• Stacy says:

Mine came out to $127 with my prescription. Yes I have bad vision :). The same price as going to Costco. I think I’m choosing Costco instead. At least I know everything will be correct there.

• Melissa says:

I’ve ordered 3 pair from them and have always been genuinely impressed with the speed and quality! My prescriptions have always been right, too :)

• Just got some the other day! ;)

• Ang says:

I ordered glasses last month. The first pair I ordered did not clear U.S. cutoms(? No clue…), becuase they are coming from Canada. So, they ended up sending me a new pair 2 weeks later. It took them forever to get back to me, so I had to use theor online chat function to actually speak to a person…..

• Danette says:

I got mine within a week of ordering them. Love them and the price (just shipping) I get compliments on them all the time!

• melissa says:

I ordered mine and got them like 2 days later – I was SHOCKED! They were great and I am very pleased with them. The same glasses at Costco would have cost me approx $200 or better. I paid maybe $45 with the added stuff I did? Good deal! BUT I have to say I don’t think you can get them 100% free if thats what you are aiming for… it will be at least $10-$20? But great quality!