Tanga.com: Oval Vanity Magnification Mirror Only $18.99 Shipped (Reg. $124.99?!) Expired

If you are a pimple popper (yes, you know who you are! ;) ), then check out this Oval Vanity Magnification Mirror deal over on Tanga.com! For a limited time only, this Zadro 8X/1X Lighted Oval Vanity Magnification Mirror is only $18.99 when you use coupon code MIRROR! Plus, shipping is completely FREE.

The mirror measures 19.6 high X 9.5 Wide and magnifies 8 times on one side, and 1x on the other. Even better, this mirror has a built in plug-in so that you can plug in your other bathroom accessories when beautifying yourself! ;)

As a price comparison, Amazon is offering up the same mirror for $65.23.

* Go through ShopAtHome.com for 3% cash back or go through Ebates.com for 3% cash back!

(Thanks, She Saved!)

• SoxGirl1029 says:

Thanks, Collin! I’ve been looking for one of these for my daughter :)

• kim says:

These are expensive items. Praying it’s a quality product! If yes, this is a GREAT deal! Thank you!!!!

• anonymous says:

this exact mirror brand etc goes on sale at ulta for about $20-25 normally

• Danielle says:

is it a decent mirror though?

• anonymous says:

Yup (I used to work at ulta) I LOVED these and was mad I missed the sale last time I just bought one for $34. The zandro is pretty similar to the conairs :) Good gift.

• anonymous says:

wait let me explain: SOME mirrors are TOOOOO magnified that they aren’t very useful. This mirror is worth up to $29 I would not pay anymore than that though. These are in the “medium” range of magnification. They aren’t amazing but? They are worth having if that makes sense?
          Helps alot with makeup/plucking.

• Danielle says:

awesome! I just bought a vanity, but the large mirror that came with it is too far away to do eye liner or brows or anything like that, so I want something nice and lit to do my make up in!

hopefully it wont sell out before I get home from work to buy it!

thanks for the advice! :)

• jamie says:

Can anyone tell me if this is a really good buy for a vanity mirror or not? I’ve been looking around for one, but I don’t need anything too fancy. Just something with a good mirror and good magnification. I know this retails for $125, but is it possible to find ones out ther that are just as good for less than $18?

• Wendy says:

Niece CHRISTmas present…check! Thx Colin!

• Meg says:

I got this at Costco for about the same price. Good quality

• laura says:

18.99 awesome price for this and i got the 2 pack of ear warmers for 4.99 as well. Awesome! Thanks Collin!

• Jennifer says:

I was just looking at these for twice the amount of money. I am so excited to save and give this holiday season!!!! Thank you Colin for being so awesome and posting these great deals!!!

• Bee says:

Sold out :(

• Fracnis says:

I was to late…sold out

• Cindy says:

I got it… but the 8 x mirror is upside down???

• Jody Brown says:

Received but mirror broken. Returning. :(

• Jenny says:

I received this mirror and it was also broken. The light doesn’t work and there is something rattling around inside the mirror when you move it. I emailed customer service on 3 different occasions asking for a prepaid return shipping label and they keep telling me to ship it back to them and they will refund my money for the product minus any shipping costs. They have not provided me with a prepaid return label and I don’t feel that I should have to pay to send it back to them because it was defective when I received it. So frustrating! I won’t order anything from Tanga.com again!

• Lindsay says:

Mine was also broken and damaged. Barely any padding in box. Really disappointed. Never ordering from company again.

• Emma says:

I bought this for my Mom for Christmas and gave it to her without opening the box to check to see if it was ok. Mom calls me today to say that the mirror doesn’t work at all and to top it off there is a big sticker that says “UNSELLABLE” stuck to the top of it! I emailed customer support today, but it has been over 30 days since I bought the product so I doubt they are going to return my money. I feel so scammed that I bought an obviously defective product from them! Plus, my mom was bummed and I feel like a bad gift-giver. :-( Please don’t post any more Tanga deals on this site.