*HOT* Free 6 Month ShopRunner Membership = Free 2-Day Shipping at ToysRUs.com + More

Yeah! For a limited time, you can head on over here to sign up for Cozi (a free web and mobile app that is all about family organization!) and you’ll snag a FREE 6-Month ShopRunner Membership (a $40 value!). Note that this offer is for new ShopRunner members only and limited quantities are available.

As a reminder, ShopRunner offers up free two-day shipping and free returns across a growing network of nearly 60 retailers. Even sweeter, this free 6-month membership will be valid throughout the holiday season perfect for all your online holiday shopping! :D

So what are you waiting for? Head on over here to sign up with Cozi.

(Thanks, Clip and Follow!)

• Dallas Scoffield says:

Not only is this a great deal for the ShopRunner membership, but the Cozi app is amazing. It is a family calendar that you can set to remind all members to their own personal devices for appointments and reminders- it has To Do lists, Shopping lists- It’s the best app for a Family Calendar and Planner! I love it!

• Heather says:

AGREED! My shoprunner runs out in a few weeks (from the free 12 month trial you posted last year!!) so this came at a PERFECT time! Signup was super easy. I also use Cozi already, so that’s a plus.

• Jennifer C says:

I had the free subscription and went to see when it expired and saw that it was set to “auto renew”.. make sure you turn that off so you won’t get a surprise charge!

• Carrie says:

I have 2 different emails. Last year I signed up under one (1 month trial) and when the 1 year membership came up, I of course couldn’t use that email, so I used the other. This year ShopRunner emailed my 1st email address (the one used for the trial) and said they missed me and offered me the 1 year for free on that one! So…if you’ve signed up for the 1 month trial…CHECK YOUR EMAIL!

• Meg says:

Got it, thank you!

• Kelli says:

I love Cozi. You can also access it on the computer, which sometimes makes it easier to use. My mom, husband, & I all have the app on our phone so at any time any of us can put something on the calendar & we all can see it instantly.

• Leigh says:

Wow, thanks for posting this. I’m new to your blog and am so glad to have found it!

• jody says:

My subscription got extended to 12/31 from the offer before :)
    I signed my husband up with a different email, one that we share, to get the additional 6 months…until May :)

• Chris says:

I keep getting “ou already have an active ShopRunner account. Please login to access your account.” I turned off auto renew and still get this. What am I doing wrong?

• Kristin says:

I signed up for cozi. How do I get my free shop runner now?

• Thanks, Collin! I was already a Cozi member, but had never done ShopRunner. I entered my email from Cozi and got my ShopRunner, no credit card required!

• Chris says:

I finally got the autorenew to turn off after getting system errors every time and not this deal says it is over. oh well win some and lose some :)