Bath & Body Works: FREE Product (Up to a $13 Value!) with Any $10 Purchase

Yay! Bath and Body Works has just released a new coupon! Just head on over here to print a rare coupon valid for a FREE Product (up to a $13 value – excludes accessories and gift sets) with ANY purchase of $10 or more, valid through December 24th! Pair this coupon with clearance bargains and sales to score some sweet savings… and possibly cross a few Christmas gifts off your list! :)

(Thanks, Faye and Free Stuff Times!)

• Emily says:

I saw this earlier and wondered if you could use both this coupon and the $10 off 30 together?

• Leslie says:

Thank you so much for the coupon, was headed there today :-)

• AnnaM. (Maryann) says:

I wonder if this would work on the lip glosses. They’re buy two get one free but add up to $16 before the freebie. Does anyone know? I never shop here because it’s so far away but this lip gloss deal is online.

• dana says:

I am sure this group knows that Bath&Body Works accepts the Victoria Secret credit card at their store. However, it can’t be used online.Well, while talking to a rep at VS last week, I questioned their reason for not allowing VS credit to be used on-line at Bath&Body. The rep could not give me ANY type reason but felt it was a good idea sense that she would/should bring up to management. While I am not suggesting one should go in debt for shower gel( no matter how great it may smell!), sometimes it would be nice to not miss out on a good deal because you can’t get to a store.So, I’m thinking….. that if your ever on the phone with VS you might want to bring up this idea! This group seems to get things done!!!!

• Ashley says:

that seems so odd that you can even use it in the store.

• Ellie says:

You can also use Express and Limited cards there also…or at least you used to be able to.

• Sarah says:

Old Navy, Bath and Body Works, Express, Victoria Secret, The Gap, and the Limited are all owned by the same guy. (I grew up a mile from some of the factories and a few miles from the owner’s house.) It would make total sense for you to be able to use any of their cards in any of their stores or online!!

• Stormy says:

Maje sure to print this now….you can use as many coupons as you have….and spend the right amounts for….on black Friday. This is the only day of the year you can do that!

• Abbie says:

I just spoke to the manager at my b&bw and they do accept Victoria’s Secret Credit card as payment. Thank you the coupon.

• Becky H. says:

Yes, as Stormy said, Black Friday is the only day you can combine all of your BBW coupons–you just have to make sure you qualify for all of the coupons. Let me give you a deal scenario: Buy $40 worth of products, use both your $10 off of $30 and your free item coupon. :)

• edie says:

Does anyone know about their black Friday deal? I saw something about them giving away a bag of stuff but I haven’t seen anything definite.

• janine says:

i dont see where the coupon is

• ella says:

Where can I get $10 off $30?

• Mia says:

They have a booklet right now in the store that has the coupon. I was able to get a free item and $10 off coupons but had to spend $45 for both promotions. On the bottom of my receipt a new $10 off $30 coupon printed, I just had to call and complete a survey.