Rite Aid: FREE Dove Men+ Care Items Starting 11/25 (Print Your Coupons Now!)

Heads-up! Starting this Sunday, November 25th, Dove Men+ Care Body Wash 13.5 oz. or Shower Tools will be on sale 2 for $7! Even better, you’ll get a $2 +Up Reward when you buy 2 (limit 2 offers). Combine this offer with the $2/1 Dove Men+ Care coupon found here (be sure to print it now before it runs out of prints!) and the $1/1 coupon from the November Video Values and you’ll have yourself some FREE stocking stuffers!

Dove Men+ Care Body Wash 13.5 oz. or Shower Tools 2/$7
Use 2 $2/1 coupons found here
Use the $1/1 coupon from the November Video Values (valid for Body Wash 12 oz.+)
Pay $2
Get a $2 +Up Reward when you buy 2 (limit 2 offers)
Final Cost FREE!

Remember, this deal does not start until Sunday, November 25th!

(Thanks, Extremely Wild 4 Savings!)

• erinlinthicum says:

OMG I’ve have so many of these and I’ve added so many to my stock pile the past couple weeks. KEEP THESE SALES COMING. I also have a Rite Aid Catalina for 2/2 that I can stack making this a $1 profit!!

• Holly says:

There is a $1.00 Dove Body Wash on the Rite Aid videos. Can you use that too? Making 2 free? Also you can load the $2.00 coupon to your rite aid card and then just print one.

• lee says:

there was a $2.50 off coupon for coupons.com members about 3 weeks ago

• Kristen says:

Thanks for the tips, everyone! I have two manufacturers’ coupons printed, another one loaded to my card, and the $1 VV coupon. Hoping I’ll be able to get 4 bottles of body wash for $3 :) Maybe only $1 if I can print another $2 coupon from a different computer.
    I am usually able to get much better deals on women’s body wash than men’s, so I’m excited for this one!

• Takia says:

This is also free at safeway after the catalina offer……Lasts until nov 27th I believe.

• Carey says:

Takia, What coupons do u have to use at Safeway to get them for free? Thanks!

• Takia says:

Buy 2 Dove Men+ Care Body Wash, 13.5 oz $3.49, sale price through 11/27
        Buy 2, Save $2.00 Instantly through 11/27
        Buy 2, Receive $2.00 Catalina through 11/25
        Use two $2.00/1 – Dove Men+Care Body Wash,13.5 oz or Larger, Bar 6pk or Larger or Shower Tool, Excludes Trial & Travel Sizes – (coupons.com)
        Or one $2.00/1 Dove Men+Care Body Wash, 13.5 oz or Larger, Bar, 6 pk or Larger or Shower Tool, Exludes Trial and Travel Sizes, Limit One, Safeway Just For U Digital Coupon
        Pay $0.98, Receive $2.00 Catalina
        Final Price: $1.02 Moneymaker, when you buy 2

• MalibuBeachBum says:

Thanks! My hubby loves this stuff!

• katee says:

Is there a way to load the video values coupons to your rite aid card so you dont have to print them out?

• le says:

“The video you are trying to watch is not available. Please select another video.”

• Cathy says:

Make sure to also check your load2card digital coupons at riteaid.com. I have the same $2/1 manu. coupon that I just loaded to my riteaid card.

• karen says:

how do you load 2card coupons? i am opted out and have my ups print on my receipt but ive never seen anything about loading coups to the card. thx

• lori ogbuji says:

Target has the 4 pack soaps on clearance right now($3.48) and on the inside of package there is a $2 off coupon for your next purchase!!!

• Vicki says:

$2.oo off coupons are gone :(

• Emily says:

I’m a little confused…I printed the $1 coupon from the video, but it says it is a manufacturer coupon. How can this be combined with the 2 $2/1 coupons?

• Brenda says:

Emily,
      It can be confusing since they say manufacturer coupon on the top of them.
      An easy way to tell the difference is to look at the barcode.
      Rite Aid store coupons start with RC followed by a set of numbers while a manufacturer coupon just has numbers under the barcode.

• Jamie says:

SO happy about this! Had my coupons printed out for Walgreens last week, but they never re-stocked! So glad to get some next week and not let those coupons go to waste!

• Beipoo says:

Question: for the Rite Aid Video coupons, in regards to the Dove bodywash limit of 2…does that mean the Wellness card will give two Rite Aid video coupon or just one?

Haven’t use this yet so don’t know how it works.

• Steph says:

I bought these at Safeway ($1 MM on two) and gave them to my dad. (He’s 70.) He looked at them, utterly perplexed, and said, “Body wash?!! Is that like soap?” “Yes, Dad, it’s like soap.” LOL