This Hip2Save.com Deal was hand-posted on Tuesday, November 20th, 2012 at 11:19 am.
Thanks to all of you who entered one or more of these 12 giveaways and congratulations to the giveaway winners who have already been contacted via email! Please do NOT email me if you have specific questions related to a giveaway; instead, you can email bryn@hip2savedotcom (if you are a winner, I strongly encourage you to add the email address bryn@hip2savedotcom to your contacts or to be sure to check your spam folder as some readers have discovered the giveaway email in their spam folder). Thanks!
$20 Walmart Gift Card – Unilever Meal Inspiration Giveaway by Lunchbox
(10 winners out of 3,743 entrants)
Required comment: Let me know which recipe you would most like to try on Unilever Foods’ Meal Inspiration page at Walmart.com.
1. Brenna Spa Parmesan Crusted Chicken
2. Cam Ati Cheesy Creamy Chicken Monterey
3. Gabrielle Kor Aztec Veggies & Rice
4. Karrie Mro Chicken and Corn Chowder
5. Katie Woo Spaghetti Cupcakes
6. Kimmie Zuc The Parmesan Crusted Chicken. I love this dish at restaurants but have never made it. I’ll try it now.
7. Leona Bur Delicious Chocolate Bread
8. Marcia Mul Spaghetti Cupcakes look like something my family would enjoy. Thanks for the giveaway!
9. Marla Kin Marinated Chicken Bruschetta!
10. Tammy Sca The Spaghetti Cupcakes look like fun for our family.
$40 Walmart e-Gift Card – Nestle Fall Giveaway by Lunchbox
(4 winners out of 5,078 entrants)
Required comment: Of the four yummy recipes on Nestle’s Fall Favorites page at Walmart.com, which one would you like to try?
1. Caitlin Ric I am such a sucker for peppermint mocha… so I would most definitely try the Peppermint Mocha Chocolate Chip Cookies!
2. Karen Alb Peppermint Mocha Chocolate Chip Cookies
3. Katrina Woo Pumpkin Chocolate Brownies! Yum!!!
4. Shantel Zam Chocolate Chip Cookie Brittle and everything else chocolate =)
1. Erine Ame I love the Maple Leaf, Flip Flops, Ice Skate and the Candy Cane!
2. Jean Sla Open My Heart dangle
3. Lenette Shu Autism Heart
4. Nelly Val The “I Love You” Postcard charm would be #1 on my list.
5. Pam Wil The Bright Eyed Owl is my favorite.
$50 Walmart Gift Card – Easy Crafts Giveaway by Lunchbox
(5 winners out of 4,097 entrants)
Required comment: Pin at least one of the craft projects from Walmart’s “Projects Made Simple” Crafts page on Pinterest – or let me know which project is your favorite.
1. Deanna Bun The Christmas Tree Skirt
2. Deb Cha I am learning how to knit and hope to make the easy Super Quick Throw. Not sure how quick and easy it will be though.
3. Debbie Nad Knit It Tonite Cowl
4. Mrs K Kva I like the “Thankful for You” Cards — They look like something that I could actually make myself.
5. Renee Ste Three Tone Hat
$50 Walmart Gift Card – Home Improvement Giveaway by Lunchbox
(5 winners out of 4,322 entrants)
Required comment: Check out Walmart’s “Projects Made Simple” page, and let me know which DIY video you found to be the most helpful &/or interesting.
1. Azal Idr Replacing an Outlet or Switch
2. Hayley Lam I like “Make Anything Magnetic”!
3. Kimberly Sha I like “How to Make Anything a Chalk Board”. With eight kids, I need it ’cause they use everything as a chalk board even if it’s not. LOL
4. Marge Mih How to Paint an Accent Wall
5. Victoria Fel Wow! A lot of great projects!! I found “How to Replace an Outlet or Switch” to be the most helpful for me. I am so tired of asking over and over my hubby to do this. Now I know I can do it myself!! Thanks!
$50 Whole Foods Gift Card (5 winners out of 3,704 entrants)
Required comment: What’s your best money-saving tip for shopping at Whole Foods Market &/or shopping for organic products?
1. Anna Haw Buy seasonal foods.
2. Bean Smi Using coupons and buying when it goes on sale!
3. Michelle Mic Use manufacturers’ coupons and Whole Foods’ own coupons … great deals that way.
4. Roxanne Beh Combine manufacturers’ coupons with store coupons, and sometimes local farmers are at the stores handing out coupons for their products!!!
5. Tara Lew Stick to simple whole foods – like produce, good-quality meat and dairy – and skip the fancy processed food… even though the ingredients aren’t scary, a cart full of them will cost a lot more. You have to be willing to cook to save money!
1. Dawn Haa Filet Mignon… yummy:)
2. Gloria Par The Honey Baked Ham
3. Teresa Kit Honey Baked Hams!
BOB’s Revolution SE Stroller, Britax Infant Car Seat & Adapter (1 winner out of 4,298 entrants)
Required comment: After browsing around BOBGear.com, answer the question “Which BOB is Right for Me?”
1. Lisa Rus BOB Revolution Duallie – two kiddos and appears very versatile
Cuisinart Coffeemaker & Bags of Eight O’Clock Coffee (1 winner out of 4,333 entrants)
Required comment: Eight O’Clock Coffee and Hip2Save want to know what you are thankful for this holiday season—whether it’s spending time with friends and family, a new job, or simply taking some time to curl up with a great cup of coffee and relax.
1. Kierra Hae I’m thankful that I get to be a Mommy to three wonderful kiddos!
Winner of Prize Package #1: Krystal Nyd I got a 1200!
Winner of Prize Package #2: Renee Mil 1400
1. Brenda Smi I matched 5 out of 5.
2. Zoya Tsy 5 out of 5
Ubooly – Interactive & Educational Critter for Kids (8 winners out of 2,002 entrants)
Required comment: Why would you like to win an Ubooly?
1. Allison Lee I think it would be neat for my son to have to learn something from.
2. August Vil To give to my niece
3. Julie Poi It would make a great Christmas gift for my five-year-old son.
4. Meghan Bra To give to my son Sam!
5. Michelle Mck I can picture my four-year-old daughter carrying this with her everywhere! She loves stuffed animals, especially ones with sounds. This would be a big step up!
6. Tami San I have a three- and four-year-old, and I can never get enough educational toys. My girls are also different ’cause they love to learn.
7. Trisha Hae I was considering gifting my “no service” iPhone to my son to play with… this would be a great way to have fun and to protect the phone as well!
8. Wayne Phi To give it to my grandaughter