Kohl’s.com: *HOT* KitchenAid Mixer Deals

Calling all you KitchenAid hopefuls! :)

Here’s a great deal you can snag on a Kitchen Aid Artisan 5-quart Stand Mixer over on Kohl’s.com! This mixer is currently marked down to just $349.99 (reg. $449.99!) AND when added to your cart, you will get another 10% off making the new price $314.99. Then, use the coupon code ccyt115 to bring the price down to just $251.99 (+ tax + $7.50 shipping surcharge). Plus, you can submit for a $30 mail-in rebate AND a 1-year subscription to Food & Wine or Travel + Leisure Magazines (or request a $12 refund if you don’t want the magazines – see the details in the “Terms of Offer” section fine print). Awesome!

Plus, through November 25th, everyone gets $15 in Kohl’s Cash for every $50 spent in store, online & at the kiosk on all sale-, regular- and clearance-priced merchandise (redeemable from 11/26-12/3).

Your deal should look like this:

Kitchen Aid Artisan 5-quart Stand Mixer $314.99
Enter code ccyt115
Pay $251.99 (+ tax)
Plus, submit for a $12 magazine refund if you choose to forgo the Food & Wine and Travel + Leisure magazine subscription (see rebate form for instructions)
New total = $209.99 + a $7.50 surcharge for shipping
Final cost only $217.49 shipped (+ tax)!
Plus, get a total of $60 in Kohl’s Cash from your purchase… so it’s like snagging this KitchenAid Mixer for $157.49! Or you could think of it like scoring the KitchenAid Mixer for just $217.49 (+ tax) shipped AND snagging an additional $60 worth of FREE Kohl’s merchandise! Sounds good to me! :D

This same mixer is currently selling for $349.99 on Target.com with a $30 gift card, and for $320+ on Amazon with awesome reviews, so this is definitely a fantastic deal!

And be sure to check out all of the fun colors that you can choose from!

OR if you want to spend a bit more money, you can also score a great deal on the KitchenAid Professional 600 6-qt. Mixer for just under $200 shipped after all discounts and rebates (regularly $549.99)! Check it out…

(Love these “HIP” colors! :D )

The deal will look like this:

KitchenAid Professional 600 6-qt. Mixer on sale for $449.99
Once added to your cart, the price will drop to $404.99
Take 20% off when you enter code ccyt115 (will deduct $81)
Pay $323.99
Plus, you can submit for a $50 mail-in rebate AND a 2-year subscription to Food & Wine or Travel + Leisure Magazines (or request a $24 refund if you don’t want the magazines – see the details in the “Terms of Offer” section fine print) – must be postmarked by 1/31/2013; limit 1 per household
New total = $249.99 + a $7.50 surcharge for shipping
Final cost only $257.49 shipped (+ tax)!
Plus, get a total of $90 in Kohl’s Cash from your purchase… so it’s like snagging this KitchenAid Mixer for $167.49! Or you could think of it like scoring the KitchenAid Mixer for just $257.49 (+ tax) shipped AND snagging an additional $90 worth of FREE Kohl’s merchandise!

There are lots of colors available, and this mixer would definitely make for a great Christmas gift! By the way…as a price comparison, this same mixer is priced over $400 on Amazon.com!

* Go through Ebates to score a whopping 10% cash back!

(Thanks, Tim!)

• Amy says:

Ebates has 10% cash back as well for Kohl’s to make this deal even sweeter! The hardest part was choosing the color! Thanks Collin and friends!

• dealsgal says:

Quick question..I see in ebates they have mentioned “If you choose to use coupons and specials that are not listed on Ebates, we cannot guarantee that you will be eligible to receive an Ebates cash back reward on your purchases.” I checked and the new 20% coupon isn’t listed.I only see the BLACKFRI couponcode.Can I still combine the cash back and the coupon code..Just want to be sure before I proceed.

• Amanda says:

Ebates is doing 10% back on Kohls.com today!

• Amy says:

Forgot to mention, my purchase gave me $75 Kohl’s cash according to my receipt.

• Thanks for the reminder! :) Adding Ebates to the post now.

• CW says:

****WARNING***** I posted this yesterday also – I got this mixer back when the deal was $192 after rebates, kohls cash,etc. My mixer arrived directly to my door in a brown cardboard Kitchenaid box. The UPC symbol was on the outside of the brown box. There was NO interior white box, such as one you would see if you got it at the store.

I submitted my $50 KitchenAid rebate with the UPC I cut off the shipping box, the only UPC I had. At the end of a 6 hour ordeal between Kitchenaid and Kohls, Kitchenaid would NOT honor the UPC they sent me! I kept copies of everything thank goodness.

In the end, I was VERY glad I put this on my Kohls charge because KitchenAid would NOT honor the only UPC I was sent! Kohls gave me a $50 credit on my Kohls charge to make up for KitchenAid not honoring their only UPC!! I was told this would not have been possible if I had used another charge card.

This took me 6 hrs to resolved, several phone calls, a 1 hr trip to my local Kohls store, etc.

*** I highly suggest if you do the mixer, put it on a Kohls Charge because if you are shipped the mixer in a cardboard box with styrofoam (the box actually said KitchenAid on it, it was not a Kohls box!) you very well may have the same problem. Buyer beware. Protect yourself and keep copies of everything! I even saved the box… until I see this credit appear on my Kohls statement. *****

Good luck! I hope to spare fellow Hipsters of what I went through….

• jodi says:

If you ordered 5 days ago will they give you the kohls cash if you go into the store with your receipt?

• sne3103 says:

Off topic, but those of you who did the waffle maker+griddle+crockpot deal yesterday, have you guys received your Kohl’s cash yet? I haven’t yet received mine and was just wondering since its been a little more than 24 hrs… Thanks for any info!

• Trina says:

I received my kohls’ cash via email within a few hours.

• Lydia says:

I got my kohl’s cash within minutes. Did you print your order confirmation? It should state right at the top how much kohls cash you earned. Also, maybe try checking your spam folder?

• Kate says:

Also, check your ‘junk’ or ‘spam’ folder….the Kohl’s email might have gone in there.

• sne3103 says:

Thank you so much guys… I did check my spam folder and its not in there… will email customer service now.. :(

• Christine says:

That happened to me repeatedly when I used my hotmail account so I had to call customer service. They put the kohls cash amount as a credit on my kohls credit card account which was awesome. I changed my kohls.com account to my gmail account and have had no problem since.

• shawna says:

you have down that you can buy three mixers and get three rebates but on the rebate its self it has on it only 1 rebate per house hold. I call the customer number and they closed. Can anyone help please? I would like to buy more then one but worried about the rebate limiting to only 1 per house hold. Help?

• Kelly T says:

I don’t see anywhere where this posts states you can do this deal on more than one mixer. Looks like Collin is just showing multiple ways you can make this deal work by buying ONE mixer. If the rebate says one per household, I am sure that is all you can do. Now, you can use possibly your work address, or family members address if you can make the rebate work that way. It’s an option.

• shawna says:

“Submit for the $30 rebate found here (valid for purchases made 11/17/12-12/15/12; limit 3 per household).” This is what Collin has up in the listing. I guess I read it wrong. Thanks for your help Kelly T and Happy Thanksgiving!!!

• shawna says:

I just called 866-887-8884 and talked to melissa. She said you can only get one rebate for the mixer per house hold. booo I was wishing you could get three. O well whats a girl to do.

• blucoke says:

You can do more than 1 rebate as long as you use different address for every rebate form you submitted. Good luck finding mailing address from people you can trust & will remind you when your rebate $ arrives at their address’ mail box many weeks/months later.

• Deanna says:

I ordered this same deal yesterday because kohls sent me an email with the code THANKFUL to use to get 15% off. Well this new code gives you 20% off. I called customer service to ask if they would do a price adjustment and they credited me back the 5% difference:) After discount codes, gift cards I had, rebates, and my price adjustment, my mixer came to $91.46 and $75 in kohls cash. If you factor in the Kohl’s cash it’s $16.46.HOT! HOT! HOT! deal for me, I’ve been waiting ALL YEAR to do this when they offer $15 kohls for every $50 spent. Can’t wait till it gets here!!

• shawna says:

Get deal!!!! What happens if they price adjust and then say your order was 50.00 and you got back 15 cash bucks yesterday but today after the 5% adjust is now under 50.00 do you still get to keep the 15 cash bucks you received yesterday.

• Deanna says:

When I was taking to the customer service lady she said that it wasn’t going to effect my kohls cash. I already received the email yesterday with my $75 kohls cash so all is good.

• shawna says:

I was only able to adjust one of my orders because the customer service guy said I would loss my kohls cash on my other two others. Saved me $5.00 so worth the call. Thanks again! :)

• Deanna says:

Yep going from a 15% discount to a 20% discount brought me from $267 to $252 so I still stayed in the $250 range for the $75 kohls cash. Glad my comment could help:)

• Carli says:

So if I do the 50 rebate and send it to the travel leisure magazine I get an additional 24? Please help ASAP

• Michael says:

Did ebates confirm the cash back for anyone yet? I did two Kohl’s transactions yesterday and nothing shows up…

• Ten says:

I have nothing from Ebates myself and I’m a tad nervous…

• Andrea says:

Thanks so much I orfered the blue one, just hope I can get my rebate without any problems and also my refund of the 12$ on the mags. 75$ kohl’s cash back for toys!!!! love it!

• Camie says:

Is Ebates doing 10% cash back all day because it’s only offering me 6%?

• jowo says:

Anyone aware of 2 promo codes that work together at Kohl’s currently?

• Andrea says:

Love mine so far!!! Thanks again for the savings tip. I paid 127.49 before shipping and tax–after the 2 rebates and the 75$ in kohls cash. SCORE!!!! Used the kohls cash on cyber Monday for 16 new fluffy bath towels that needed. Double score!!!!!