Kohl’s.com: Keurig B60 Special Edition Coffee Brewer Only $107.99 Shipped + $30 Kohl’s Cash

Do you have a Keurig Brewer on your Christmas list?! If so, you can happily cross it off with this awesome deal! :D Just follow the directions below to snag a Keurig® B60 Special Edition Coffee Brewer for under $80 shipped (after Kohl’s cash)…

* Go here to add this Keurig® B60 Special Edition Coffee Brewer to your cart. This Keurig is regularly priced at $189.99 – but on sale for $149.99. And once added to your cart, will drop to $134.99!

* Start the checkout process and enter code ccyt115 which will score you an additional 20% off (will deduct a whopping $27 off your total). Note that tax came to a little over $7 for me.

* This deal gets even sweeter because, through November 25th, everyone gets $15 in Kohl’s Cash for every $50 spent in store, online & at the kiosk on all sale-, regular- and clearance-priced merchandise (redeemable from 11/26-12/3).

Alright, so here’s what your final cost should look like:

Keurig B60 Special Edition Coffee Brewer on sale for $134.99 (price reduced when added to cart)
Minus 20% off code – which will deduct $27 from your total
Pay $107.99 (+ tax)
Minus $30 in Kohl’s Cash you will have earned for this purchase

Your final cost – $77.99 (+ tax)!! Or $107.99 without adding in Kohl’s Cash!

* As a price comparison, this same brewer is going for $149.99 on Amazon!

* Go through Ebates to score a whopping 10% cash back!

• Ana says:

So not really related to this post but I am really frustrated: I have the paper delivered to my home and today there was no Kohls, Best Buy or Toys R Us ads in my paper. Did anyone else get hard copies of these ads and just out of curiosity were there any extra coupons or deals in the hard copy ads that were not in the online ones?

• Lynn702 says:

I got my paper (NV) and there were high dollar Duracell battery Qs ($4/2, etc.) and a Kohls Q for $10 off a $30 in-store purchase. I just might venture to Kohl’s. :)

• stephanie says:

Hi, I got the paper at my house (raleigh nc) and no extra coupons for those stores here.

• Ana says:

Okay thank you for letting me know….I hate when they leave out the Black Friday ads, it’s happened to me a couple times in the past, and last year Kohls had an extra $10 coupon attached to their ad but I didn’t receive it, so annoying.

• Jennifer says:

Use your discover card for an extra 5% cash back! :)

• Alice says:

I have a similar general question, hope somebody could help me… so the extra online discount 15 or 20% now, this will be or not will be available @ Kohls stores? I’m trying to decide if I should shop online or in the store, just because I’d like to check quality (luggage, knike sets etc) Thank you all!

• maria says:

I dont need one of these…but I just want to say I love the beginning of this post…its so sweet and cute! “cross it off the list” :)

• Hazzy says:

I bought mine at Costco for $130 and it came with 60 cups of coffee. PLUS! Mine broke down a year later and Costco let me return it for another, no questions asked.

• Vero says:

There was a Kohls coupon today on my newspaper here in Dallas. $10 off $30.

• ellen says:

use ebates for 10% cash back :)

• Teresa says:

I received a $10 off coupon in the paper, and another $10 coupon in the mail as well as a 15% off coupon. Am I allowed to use them all at the same time? Or do I have to do multiple transactions?

• Mimi says:

Can sombody help me..I am on a very limited budget and wanted to use 15% off coupon and get $15 cash for every $50 spend. If I spend exactly $50 and use 15% off coupon I will still be able to get 15 cash or need to spend 57.50?

• Pam says:

You must spend $50 after discounts and before taxes. You can use ccyt115 and get 20% off your items. I bought the Keurig and 2 king size comforters. I went through ebates first and will also get the 10% back. My total after discouts will be $91.00 + tax.

• Kristen says:

You earn Kohls Cash on the price after discounts :(

• Leah says:

Do you think this will be the best deal before Christmas? My boyfriend really wants one of these..

• sami says:

I’m so happy i seen this i was going to kohls to buy one tonight and now i dont have too! Thanks for helping me save like $40!!

• Amie says:

Darn I just bought this last night with 15 percent off.

• Mary says:

No longer available

• Deb says:

Thanks! Just got it:) I am going to have so much Kohls cash, I won’t know what to do with it!

• Rae says:

I just bought the B70 (originally $239.99) for 136.07 shipped! We’ve had one of the originals for several years now, but it’s SO loud, and we’ve been wanting to get a new one for some time now. As always, thank you for the heads-up, Collin!

• Melissa S. says:

My mom has been watching for a great deal on a Keurig and thanks to you, Collin for posting this as well as a big thanks to commenter, Rae for the heads up on the B70 (which allows you to change the size of drink and even has sn iced option!) she was able to get one for a little over $80 including Ebates and Kohl’s cash! Here’s a text I got from her lining up the final cost: “Let’s see…. Reg. $239.99 on sale for $179.99. I add it to the shopping cart and the price drops to $161.99. Promo code drops the price by another 20% to $129.59 (we’ve now saved $110.40). There is another $30 from Kohls for their cash back plus another $17.80 from the ebate: $10 for joining and another 6% from the manufacturer. So we saved a total of $158.20 and no shipping! The B70 cost $81.79! Yay! Joy, Joy, Joy!!! :0) So Happy! :0)” Thank you so, so much!

• Shonda.S says:

My mother in law did this deal and she received and email today that her order had been canceled with NO explanation. :-(