Amazon Lightning Deals: Check Back Often

If you like the excitement of snagging amazing time-limited deals from the comfort of your own home (yep, that’s me! :D ), then you will definitely become a fan of Amazon.com’s Lightning Deals. These Lightning Deals can be found here and go live at different times throughout the day allowing you to save BIG on popular toys, electronics, games and more.

If you see something that you like, be sure you snatch it up right away as there are only a limited number of Lightning Deals available and they tend to expire quickly. Come back to let us know what great deals you are able to score!

• I’ve bought so much off of Amazon from Lightning Deals this week. I was able to get a refurbished Kinect for $59, a ton of movies, a pair of Kate Spade earrings for $30, a couple of toys. I can’t Black Friday shop this year because I’m on crutches and Amazon has definitely filled the void!

• Stacie Anderson says:

These lightening deals make me angry! The second it’s posted, they are gone. How does that work?

• Steph says:

People are logged into their accounts and as soon as the deal is posted they add it to their cart. If it is something you really want and it is available go on waitlist. We were on the fence about a few items, researched them and then got on waitlist. The people who had them in their cart didn’t checkout in time and it automatically goes to people on waitlist. You just need to keep checking back to see. It will give you a flag and tell you you have so long to checkout. Hope that makes sense.

• cheryl says:

I also bought several movies – barbie, lorax, and others for only 3.99 each. There are good deals out there.

• Casey says:

The video games go so darn fast! aghhh! :)

• Kelly says:

I just got the Dell Inspiron laptop! I am so excited :-). Just keep refreshing for a minute before he deal goes live and don’t be discouraged if you get the wait list. I was 500 plus on the waitlist and still managed to get it because I was already logged into my Amazon account and only had to click on a shipping option and then confirm my payment.

• Dawn says:

I did over 50% of my Xmas shopping with Lighting Deals last year. I’m not very thrilled with what I’m seeing this year. Anyone else feel the same?