Rite Aid: Arm & Hammer Liquid Laundry Detergent Only 25¢ Per Bottle (Ends Tomorrow)

UPDATE: One more item to add to your shopping list! Purchase the La Bella Hair Gel for $1.99
and get a $1.99 +Up Reward (limit 2 offers) AND get a $1 +Up Reward (limit 3 offers; this is a monthly deal) making the hair gel FREE + $1 moneymaker!

Wow! If you’re planning to do some Rite Aid shopping today or tomorrow, then you’ll definitely want to add this deal to your shopping list! Through November 24th, Arm & Hammer Laundry Detergent Liquid 45-50 oz. is on sale 2/$6. Plus, you’ll Get a $3 +Up Reward when you buy 2 (limit 2 offers) AND you’ll also Get a $2 +Up Reward when you buy 2 (limit 2 offers; this apparently an unadvertised monthly reward).

Buy 4 Arm & Hammer Laundry Detergent Liquid 45-50 oz. 2/$6
Total = $12
Use the $1/3 coupon found here
Pay $11
Get 2 $3 +Up Rewards when you buy 2 (limit 2 offers)
Get 2 $2 +Up Rewards when you buy 2 (limit 2 offers; this is an unadvertised monthly reward offer)
Final Cost $1… just 25¢ each! Sweet! :D

Check out the rest of the Rite Aid Black Friday deals here.

(Thanks, Andria and Jana!)

• Geri says:

Paired this with the money making hair gel and made it all free! Yipee

• JenMarie says:

Is this only for the liquid? They were all out of the HE kind and I wondered if the unadvertised ups would work on the gel packs?

• sandra says:

It is only the liquid, all scents.

• sandra says:

Let me correct my statement, I saw it reported somewhere else th.at it did work on Gel Pacs, but I also saw it reported that it wouldn’t ork on the Gel Pacs. I guess we need someone to try it to know for sure. I only did the liquids.

• mel says:

The ad shows the power pacs, so they should work for the up deal.

• Karen T. says:

I purchased 2 liquid and 2 power paks and got (2) $2 +UPs and (2) $3 +UPS, so yes the deal works on the power paks :)

• Jennifer says:

We got the Gel Pacs and it didn’t work for us!

• hamsmom says:

I believe Karen got the 2 $2 ups because she got the 2 liquids, in combination to the 2 gel pacs. The $2 UP is attaching to the liquids, not the gel pacs. She got the $3 ups for buying any two combination of the laundry detergents, but she got the $2 ups specifically because they are attached to the 2 liquids. Hope that helps to clarify.

• Linda H says:

I purchased 4 of the packs and I did not get the (2) $2 Ups. It’s ok though. I used $3 in Ups so I feel like I still got a good deal and I like the packs too.

• Renee says:

I purchased 4 gel packs and did not get the additional UP’s. I returned them and purchased the liquid and the additional UP’s printed.

• sandra says:

If you prefer, you can turn this into a MM buy doing the following: buy 2 Arm & Hammer Laundry Detergent liquid, pay $6, get back 2 $2 Ups and 1 $3 UP for a total of $7 back in Ups, or $1MM. If you do it this way, you can only do the deal one time.

• Karen says:

I believe you only get 1 $2 up. because it is for every 2 you buy

• sandra says:

I tested this way this morning, and it worked. I bought 2, got 2 $2 Ups and 1 $3 Up. I live in Louisiana. I got the idea from someone in California who also said it worked for them, I’m pretty sure it will work anywhere.

• elaine says:

In this case wouldn’t I get back 1 $2 UP and 1 $3 UP for a total of $5 in Ups? Thanks

• sandra says:

No, I know it sounds hard to believe, but if you buy only 2, it will generate a $2 for each, at least it did for me. I tried it this way this morning and got TWO $2 ups and ONE $3 up for a total of $7 in ups, or a $1 MM. I did confirm this MM deal earlier today before writing it here!

• Roma says:

Thanx Sandra I tried the way you did and I bought 2, got 2 $2ups and 1 $3 ups

• Laurie says:

I just wish I could take advantage of all the good deals every week at RiteAid. Sadly all the RiteAids in my area are always out of the advertized deals. You have to be there the first day and I don’t shop on Sunday so I always miss out. I have called corporate about this because they never have sufficient stock to cover a sale. Anyone else have this problem and what do you do? I get a raincheck and they always write the UP amount on it too but then if they ever get the item in they adjust the price down to make up for the UPs and then you lose out on all the points you would otherwise get towards the 10 or 20 percent discount. I get so discouraged I guess I should just give up and not shop there anymore.

• VeeJay says:

I have the same problem. The shelves are cleared the first day and they don’t get any more product in throughout the week of the sale. I’ve pretty much given up on shopping at Rite Aid because its usually a wasted trip.

• jill says:

How do you know about the monthly unadvertised up rewards?

• stacy says:

got this deal! paid 5.31 (had up rewards and coupon)! yay! love this

• rn30032 says:

walgreens to me has the better deal o nthis exact same item B1G2 FREE…1 is $6.99 and you get the other 2 free

• linda says:

Collin your link to the black Friday deals is
    for 2009. lol

• Just got back from rite aid, purchased 4 arm&hammer liquids + 2 la bella gel tubs= 15.98 minus $1.00cp- $4up i had=paid 10.98 plus tax then got $10 arm&hammer Ups and $5.98 la bella Ups awesome thanks sooo much :)

• Kira says:

There’s also a deal on Axe–$5 UP when you buy $15. Also $3 UP when you buy 2 deodorants. Today the deodorant is BOGO50%off so for me it was $7.93 for 2…bought 4 and got the $5 Monthly Up plus 2 $3 Ups. Not a bad deal!

• sarah says:

I saw a note from Collin saying the Up Rewards no longer print but are added to your card. I haven’t been since this change. How do you know that you’re given the expected Up Rewards?

• Marlo says:

A note telling you what UP rewards you earned prints on bottom of receipt.

• Karen T. says:

If you’re still opting in for the +UPs to load to your card, you’ll see a summary at the bottom of your receipt telling you what has been loaded to your card. HTH

• hamsmom says:

Sarah, You can opt out of the rewards loading to your card and get them printed instead. I highly recommend getting them printed because otherwise your rewards will come off automatically before printed coupons (at least that was my experience) which is a very bad deal, imo. All you have to do is ask a Rite Aid cashier to change it for you next time you check out.

• lee says:

just got back bought 4 detergents and 2 gels (the hair gels were huge tubs thought there were the little bottles) price was $16 something. used $6 in ups and $10 cash got back $16 in ups (2- $3, 2-$2, 2- $1.99, 2- $1)

• Crescent City Couponer says:

There’s a Power Paks mail-in rebate that’s valid until 12/31/12. I didn’t see any at the Rite Aid in Gentilly; I picked up 2 a few months ago at Winn-Dixie.

• Sara says:

Can you only do this deal once per card? Thank you:)

• EmilyB says:

I just wanted to say thank you collin for all of your hard work, you are amazing!
    I did not have the chance to look at this weeks list and went in to do the arm and hammer detergent 2/$6 with $3 dollar up and had the $1/3 so I bought four and was stoked when it popped out with the extra 2 $2 ups!! im still in shock, i have only been doing couponing for about 4 weeks now and LOVE it!! :) thanks again!

• Misty says:

I bought 4 of the power pacs today and did not get the monthly up of (2) $2up. Must have to have liquid to work.

• Elizabeth says:

I bought 2 free & clear liquid and got (1) $3 and (2) $2 UPs yesterday.

• Jill says:

I’ve had it where I don’t get the monthly up rewards. How do you know what monthly up rewards are coming if they are unadvertised? Can you call customer service and say you didn’t get your monthly up reward?

• Jamie says:

Thanks!! Worked great for me – now I have $10 in ups to use tomorrow morning. Awesome.

• Colleen says:

This was such the deal!! Loved it! Again, Collin, I bow to you! Thanks!!!!