Walmart.com: FREE G-Oil 5W-30 Bio-Synthetic 5Qt Motor Oil (After Rebate – $26 Value!)

Wow! Here’s a great deal for all you car-smart Hip2Savers! ;) Starting today through November 30th, you can head on over to Walmart.com and score a 5 quart jug of the highly rated G-Oil 5W-30 Bio-Synthetic Motor Oil completely FREE after mail-in rebate!

Here’s what you’ll need to do:

* Go here and add a 5 quart jug of G-Oil 5W-30 Bio-Synthetic Motor Oil to your cart
* Choose FREE in-store pick up (Note – Shipping to your home is not an option).

* Pay $26 (plus tax).
* When your order is ready, head on over to your local Walmart store to pick up your oil.
* Then, submit for the $26 mail-in rebate found here (Expires 11/30; must be postmarked by 12/30!).

* Your final cost will be FREE for 5 quarts of highly rated G-Oil 5W-30 Bio-Synthetic Motor Oil after the mail-in rebate (you will just have paid tax)! Not bad!

(Thanks, Don’t Make Me Nuts!)

• Ashley says:

Is it limited to one bottle?

• Lis says:

Ashley, when they had this before you could either buy the 5 gallon jug or 5 quart bottles. The problem was is that my local Walmart said that they were out and probably would not get anymore in as it was not a hot seller (due to the price), but for free… I hope they get more in. Still waiting on the first refund though I think about 45 days ago or so.

• sugarmamadealsSusan says:

Swagbucks has double SB’s today, also…4 SB’s per dollar at Walmart today.

• Heather P. says:

I did the rebate a month or two back and just got the refund in full in mail a couple days ago. It’s coming. =)

• Cas says:

Is this a new rebate for the oil? I purchased the oil earlier this summer and got the rebate.

• Amanda Rosen says:

I did this last time it was posted. It took about 11 weeks to get the rebate, but when I received it, they also sent another rebate offer for $16 to “try it again”.

• Carol says:

Has anyone received theirs yet?? I submitted mine in November and still didn’t get it. Also, my boyfriend (different address) did not get his. I called in January and they said my name was in system and they were processing and now when I call, no one picks up! Grrr.