Power Capes: Super Power Capes Only $8.10 (Regularly $29.99!) + More Deals

Do you have a kiddo who looks up to Superheros and/or loves to act like one? Well, why not get them a Superhero Cape from Power Capes so that they can dress the part! :D

Through November 27th, head on over to Power Capes where you can snag Superhero Power Capes for Kids for only $9 (regularly $29.99!). Even sweeter, enter the promo code BUYANYTHING at checkout and you’ll save an additional 10% off your purchase making these power capes just $8.10 (note that you will need to pay shipping costs of $4.95 or add 2 capes and pay just $6.95 shipping). With 8 fun superhero color combinations to choose from, these 22″ long ready-made capes are great for all kiddos.

In fact, check out my favorite Superheros pictured below (aka Ayden at age 5, and Piper at age 3) outfitted in their very own custom Superhero Costumes from Power Capes…

(Oh, how time flies since they are now ages 8 and 6!)

* If you would prefer to order a customized Power Cape, you can head here, add a Custom Power Cape to your cart for $24.99 and then use the promo code THANKSFOR9 at checkout to snag a Custom Cape for just $15.99! Sweet!

(Thanks, Megan!)

• Ashley says:

Oh man! My son just turned 1 and I attempted to have a Super Why party for him. These would have been perfect. I’ll have to try them out next time since our theme didn’t really work once was all said and done.

• They are so stinkin’ cute!!!

• blyane says:

Does anyone know how these capes tie in the front?

• Laura says:

AMAZING! I was going to attempt to sew 4 capes this Christmas for my two sons plus my niece and nephew but for $10 (with shipping) each, there is no way I could make my own and save myself about 10 hours worth of aggravation for this price. Cyber Monday is starting off very well!

• Charmel says:

I tried to order one custom cape and it showed the $9 discount but as soon as I added a kid cape to the order it said my cart contained items that did not fit the promo and removed the $9 coupon. So I tried adding another custom cape but it only discounts one item????? Too frustrating to deal with befor my morning caffeine.

• Michelle C says:

These are so stinkin’ cute! My youngest turns 4 in December and he would LOVE a cape.

• Jessica Y says:

I remember that pic does anyone else feel like we have watched Collin’s Children grow-up threw this site. They are all so cute Thank-you for sharing all of these deals with us Collin. I know that you have helped my family so much.

• Susan says:

I ordered 3 capes. FYI… shipping was actually $8.95 instead of $6.95, which seems excessive for very light-weight items. Still a good deal for Christmas presents!

• Debbie says:

Whenever I would try to check out it would say I had nothing in my cart, tried this several times, finally called them & was helped right away, never put on hold, & was able to check out over the phone with a nice, pleasant person :) Can’t wait to see my Grandsons face when he sees his power cape.

• Lynn says:

Thank you so much for this post. Just ordered 2 for my boys. I am so excited to see them open them on christmas! What an awesome deal for something so cute. (btw for 2 shipping was 6.95) Thank you for all your hard work for black friday and today. You have helped me put a major dent in my holiday shopping. Merry Christmas.