CVS: Spend $30 on Select P&G Items = $10 ECB (Limit Now 2 Per Card?!)

Wow! If you’re looking to make use of all the Extra Bucks you may have earned over Thanksgiving week, check out this post! Reader Miranda emailed me to let me know that she was able to do the Spend $30, get back a $10 Ecb P&G deal twice this week AND received a $10 Ecb back both times! As a recap, here are a few scenarios to get ya thinking…

Spend $30 on select Charmin, Gain, Tide, Bounty, and other P&G products = $10 Ecb (limit 1 2?)
Deal Scenario #1:
Buy 3 Dawn Dish Liquid 9-10.3 oz $0.99
Buy 1 Charmin Basic Bath tissue 12pk $5.99
Buy 2 Always Radiant Pads or Liners 12-16 ct or 64 ct 2/$7
Buy 2 Gillette Custom 3 Plus Disposable Razors 4 ct $7.49
Total = $30.94
Use 3 $0.50/1 Dawn coupon found in the 10/28 PG
Plus, use the $0.25/1 Charmin coupon found in the 10/14 PG (Expires 11/30), 10/28 PG (Expires 11/30!), or 11/25 PG
Plus, use 2 $1/1 Always Radiant coupons found in the 10/28 PG (Expires 11/30
Plus, use the Buy 1 get 1 Free Gillette disposable coupon found in the 11/25 PG
Or the $2/1 Gillette disposable coupon found in the 10/7 RP or 10/21 RP (Expires 11/30!)
Pay $19.70
Get back $10 Ecb
Final cost $9.70 for all 8 items!
*Be sure to save your receipt for the new P&G rebate. Just purchase $50 worth of Venus, Secret, Olay, Pantene, Herbal Essences, Aussie, Head & Shoulders, Clairol, CoverGirl, Crest 3D White Whitestrips products, Puffs, Ivory and Safeguard items from 10/14/12 and 12/31/12 and get back a $15 mail-in rebate!

Deal Scenario #2:
Buy 2 Bounty Paper Towels 6 Rolls $5.99
Buy 1 Tide Liquid Detergent 19-32 loads $5.94
Buy 4 CoverGirl Eye Enhancers Buy 1 at $3.99 (based on online price) get 1 50% off
Buy 1 Dawn Dish Liquid 9-10.3 oz $0.99
Total = $30.88
Use 2 $1/1 Bounty coupons found in the 10/28 PG (Expires 11/30!)
Use 1 $0.40/1 Tide coupon found in the 11/25 PG
Use 4 $2/1 CoverGirl coupons found in the 11/25 PG
Plus, use 1 $0.50/1 Dawn coupon found in the 10/28 PG
Pay $19.98
Get back $10 Ecb
Final cost $9.98 for all 8 items!

What scenarios have you cooked up with this promotion? Please share!

(Thanks, Miranda!)

• arria says:

Wonder if this will work for me. My receipt from yesterday says “Limit Reached”

• ali says:

I did the PG deal at CVS this past weekend and noticed that while I received my $ 10.00 ECB it said I had $.05 to go until I received the offer on the bottom of the receipt. Wondering if it is a glitch in their computer.

• Rebecca says:

The same thing happened to me. Does anybody know if this truly means that you only have to spend .05 to get another 10 ECB? Obviously, you aren’t going to find a .05 P&G qualifying product, but maybe you could purchase a .99 Dawn and get another 10 ECB?

• Rebe says:

Thanks for posting this Collin! I got a coupon for $10 off $50 and I had been thinking what else to buy to get to $50 and there wasnt anything else that I needed, but toilet paper never expires and it sure comes handy when needed! ;)

• Jamie says:

A $2 Charmin Coupon printed for me at the Magic Coupon Machine on Monday making these deals even better. =)

• diane says:

what can i use instade of the aways? new here thank you

• Hillary Schexnayder says:

For the deal I did, I brought 4 packs of the gillette venus razors disposables. It was $8.29 per pack=$33.16 I used a 20% off from the medicare booklet location in the store which made it $26.53 and the bogo free coupons took off $11.99 twice making this deal only $2.55 and you get back $10 extracare bucks!

• Hillary Schexnayder says:

I had to repost sorry for the misspelled words lol. I get so excited when talking coupons. Thanx! For the deal I did, I brought 4 packs of the gillette venus razors disposables. It was $8.29 per pack=$33.16 I used a 20% off from the medicare booklet located in the store which made it $26.53 and the bogo free coupons took off $11.99 twice making this deal only $2.55 and you get back $10 extracare bucks! Plus you can use this towards the P&G Rebate!!

• edie says:

does anyone know if you can do the $15 rebate more than once?

• Jana says:

Just worked for me. Got 2 $10 back! Here is what my 2nd trip looked like. I split it into two transactions due to the P&G limits.
    3 Dawn-99c (had two 50c and one 25c)
    6 Puffs-99c (had 3 $1/2 coupons)
    1 Bounty Towel-5.99- $1/1 coupon
    2 Tide-5.94(2 $1/1 coupon)
    3 99c Hallmark cards
    I received an email with an additional coupon spend $10 on health care get $3 back.
    Got back a $10 and $3 ECB also So I got it all for under $7.00!!!!

• Tanya Willey says:

Wow, cool! Today I bought a box of Pampers for $24.99 (used a $2 coupon) and 2 Covergirl blushes (BOGO 50% off) for $4.49 and $2.24 (used a $3/2 Manuf. coupon and a $3/2 CVS cosmetics coupon), used a bunch of ECB, pd $11.01 and got the $10 ECB. I was wondering why my receipt said I spent $31.72 towards this reward and amt needed to earn reward was $28.72, so looks like I can do it again as well! :)

• tany says:

I went to cvs last night and bought P&G stuff for $55, got only one 10ECB, and it says offer limit reached. Did everybody have a chance to get theit 10ECB twice?

• Chris says:

My receipt also says Offer limit reached, trying to find out if it really can be done again.

• VANESSA says:

Yesterday my receipt said limit reached, but today i went in to get some other stuff and the receipt showed amount needed as $30 so I’m guessing the limits changed last night.

• Just go try and purchase the 0.97 Dawn and use the 0.50cent off. And it will let you know how much you need for the other award….you have nothing to loose…only 0.50cent…..that’s what i did..

• Katie says:

Could you spend $60 in a transaction and get 2 $10 ECB back? I have a $10 off $50 coupon I could use…

• Northeasterner says:

Will go back for second round then! Yeah! I got a magic coupon to buy an iTunes gc for $25 or more get a $5 ECB-so I bought the gc for $25 & it didn’t print, but the cashier was awesome & printed it for me! Another Christmas gift bought! Whoo hoo!

• Chris says:

I’ve only done it once and at the bottom of my receipt it says *Offer limit reached. So I’m assuming it won’t work for me? Has anyone had that and it work?

• Leslie says:

Mine showed limit reached on Sunday and I was there again today and it is showing I have $30 to spend to get the ECB so it must have reset today. If anything, go buy just a thing of dawn then see what prints on the bottom of your receipt. Hope this helps. :-)

• Holly W. says:

I live in Atlanta area and did it twice today, but did two separate transactions:

Trans #1
      2 Simply venus disposable razors for $8.99 ea
      2 Gillette Custom plus 3 disposable razors for $8.99 ea
      used 1 Gillette BOGO coupon from 11/25 P&G – deducted $11.99
      used 1 Venus BOGO coupon from 11/25 P&G – deducted $11.99
      Paid $11.98
      Received $10 ECB and happened to earn $5 ECB from beauty club also received a second $2 off Charmin

(In between, I did the greeting card deal….3 of the .99 cent cards and rec’d $3 ECB’s)

Trans #2
      Purchased 5 Charmins @ $5.99 ea
      used 2 coupons from 11/25 P&G for .25 off
      used 2 CVS coupons for $2 off
      used $10 ECB from above transaction
      used $5 ECB from above transaction
      used $3 ECB from greeting card deal
      Paid $7.45
      Received 2nd $10 ECB

• I was super worried it wouldn’t work for me since my receipt also said “Offer limit reached” but I just went and IT DID! I was really excited since I already had ecb’s and a $10 off $50 to use & I can NEVER have enough paper towels! Here’s what I did….

3 packs of Bounty paper towels $5.94 ea
      2 puffs plus cubes $0.99 ea
      4 Dawn hand renewal dish soap $.97 ea
      1 Tide laundry detergent $5.49
      2 boxes fruit loops $1.99 ea (I only bought this cus my hubby loves it, didn’t need it for my deal!)
      2 Febreeze fabric refreshers $6.29 ea
      2 Febreeze air effects $4.19 ea

=$54.56
      -$10 off $50 CVS coupon
      -$1.50 Bounty coupons
      -$1 off 2 any puffs coupon (from P&G coupons found inside duracell batteries)
      -$3 in dawn hand renewal coupons
      -$.40 tide coupon
      -$1 off 2 kelloggs coupon
      -$2 febreeze fabric refresh coupons
      -$2 febreeze air effects coupons
      -$15 in ECB’s from last time
      =$21.57 w/ tax
      Got back $10 in ECB’s for P&G products & $10 in ECB’s for buy $20 febreeze get $10 back!

• buffy says:

Can you use Gillette razor for part of the p & g rebate? The lady on the help line didn’t quite know and said it may just be the Venus since that was listed. Anybody?

• sara says:

i tried this twice with the tampax tampons. first time got back 10 and i have purchased another 30 worth and have not gotten back the ecb.

• Cheryl says:

Thanks for posting. I used your 1st scenario and instead of the Always I got the Tide and since I also had CVS $10 OFF $50 I added the carmex lotion used the $1 coupon and the blistex. Paid oop $3.24 using CVS & manufacture coupons and ECB bucks. Got back $19 ECB. Love your site!

• Lori Hermann says:

I bought 5 of the Tampax Radiant with $1 off coupons I had. Then I found $2 off one coupons inside the Tampax boxes so I bought 4 more boxes. The total for the 9 boxes was $31.50 minus $13 in coupons then I got the $10 P&G ecb so $8.50 for 9 boxes of Tampax =$0.94 each. I am going to go do this again if I can get another $10 P&G ecb!

There are also $1 Venus, $1 Always Radiant and s1 Cover Girl coupons in the Radiant boxes.

• at my cvs all of the boxes of super that read $5 worth of coupons insaide actually have $9 worth inside. looks like whoever packaged them put the wrong page in the smaller tampon boxes!! its awesome because there are -3 off tampax radiant -2 off the pads -2 cover girl -2 venus!! woohoo

• Mathilda says:

i did the deal on sunday and then again yesterday and a second ecb did not print and the receipt did say limit reached :(

• Cindy says:

I was wondering if there would be two limits or not on Sunday when I looked at the ad. The deal on the front page has a different offer number than the one further into the ad.

• jill says:

Yes, there are two different offers #’s. I think they are just mixing the two. But a lot of times here lately the limit has been 2.

• Katie says:

I bought the Olay regenerist for $20.99 ( $5 MQ plus magic coupon machine $4/20 olay purchase) $5.99 charmin ($.25 MQ $2 magic coupon machine) 3 dawn hand renewal ($.75 MQ). Bonus the Olay is a gift for my mom and that puts a good chunk towards my rebate!

• Emily B says:

Anyone know if the regular/jumbo packs of pampers count toward the $30 deal? (yes, I know the deal coming up next week, but I need diapers now). I have several other coupons for other items included, but didn’t know if only the larger boxed diapers were included. Thanks

• Beli says:

Experienced hippies LOL, need help.

Does anyone know if I will be able to get these items on this P&G deal?

Gillette custom plus b1g1 $10.49 (listed on CVS website) – $1 mq
    always radiant 2/$7 – $1 mq
    oral B toothbrush $2.99 – $0.50 mq

Just want to make sure I do it right…is the b1g1 Gillette considered $10.49 x 2 in the transaction?

Thanks for your help!

• yes maam, that will work. just gotta hit the $30 mark b4 coupons!! happy couponing

• lmwynn says:

LOL Hippies, I like that.

I don’t have any hard evidence of this, but I was under the impression that if you did a BOGO, only the 1 you paid for would count toward the $30 needed for the ecb. Someone please correct me if I am wrong!

• patricia says:

i purchased 2 bounty $5.99 each… used (2)25cent cpns, 2 gillette disposeable mens razors $10.99 each at my store….used bogof cpn from this past sundays p&g, plus i had a cvs internet printable for $1.50 off any $5 purchase of razors….it got me past the $30 mark and i only paid… $2.76 oop after redeeming my $10 ecb(from a p&g transaction the day before), a $7 ecb (from transaction day before on a rainchecked covergirl buy2 get $7 ecb…2 nailclippers that finally came in), and a $3 ecb (from transaction day before on buy 2 dimeatapp cold meds)….go me!!!!!and i only went back to do that transaction, because i had to go to dr appt. next door to cvs, and after studying my receipt from the night before, i figured out that the limit was possibly changed to 2 on the p&g, but either way, i was gonna get the bounty, because i had forgotten to get any at the grocery store and i thought i would just try it out with the razors, since they were a good deal anyway. and now i have a $10 ecb to use next time….win, win!!!just thought i’d share :)

• lmwynn says:

My mistake, I misread the ad. I meant that if it’s a BOGO sale, you wouldn’t get credit for the free item. If it’s a BOGO coupon, then yes you should get credit for both items like you said.

• OFF TOPIC BUT I just went to home depot and bought 2 packs of led 100 count christmas lights 10.49 each and a fresh cut christmas tree $19.99 with my home depot coupons I made from the home depot facebook zombie game back in October 2012. Total was $40.97 minus $15.00, $10.00, $5.00 = $10.97 for all 3 items (all different tranactions at the self checkout). So awesome just wanted to share that :) if u still have ur home depot coupons.

• Hillary Schexnayder says:

I just wanted to thank you Collin for all the hard work you do, please keep up the good work! You rock chic!!
    Ok so here’s the deal I did hope it helps y’all!
    I brought 30 Dawn dish liquids & 5 Frebeeze candles
    Total $50.65
    I used a $10 off $50 coupons making it $40.65
    30-$.75 off Dawn coupons bringing it down to $18.15
    2-$3.00 coupons for the frebeeze candles
    3-$1.00 coupons off the frebeeze candles
    Making my total $9.15
    I got back $10.00 ecb for P&G and I got back $10.00 ecb for spending $20.00 on frebeeze products! So basically Free and I made $10.85 :-)

• Leslie says:

If anyone needs a cheap filler for the $30 deal, at my store the Aussie Shampoo Confidently Clean, instead of being on sale 2/$7 is on clearance $2.24 and my stores had $1.00 coupons in the coupon machine right in front of it. So you an get good shampoo for only $1.24 :-)

• My receipt says “limit reached” so I don’t know if I should do it. Did anyone else have that & it still worked for them?

• Samantha says:

Yes! I did the deal on Sunday and my receipt said “Offer Limit Reached.” Then, I went yesterday to buy some greeting cards, and the bottom of my receipt said “$30 toward” and “$30 needed” for the P&G deal. So, I did the deal again, and I did get the $10 ECB again! You could always buy something small to see what the bottom of your receipt says now before spending the $30. HTH!

• lisa says:

Hello friends! Here in Northeast Ohio it DID in fact let me get a SECOND $10ECB on this deal. Lets just say I have a LOT of toilet paper now!! :)

• Tabatha says:

Anyone know of where I can find an Herbal Essence coupon??

• Mary says:

Hi! I’ve noticed that cvs and Walgreens have a blinkie machine in front of the herbal essence products. There where I have been getting mine :)

• Tracy says:

I just went back to CVS and got another $10 for p & g. On my receipt it says amount towards this reward $59.98, amount needed to earn reward $0.02. Nothing about limit reached like the other deals. Could I go back again?

• patricia says:

i wud say no, but im new to all this, cause after i did a second $30 it told me limit reached on my receipt…but they may have reset it after you did yours…idk

• irene says:

What’s up with the magic coupon machine? Only got one Mentos coupon today. Normally, there’s at least 6-8. Anyone else?

• i got the same Q. Normally i get more Q’s but i dont know whats going on. Today i went and purchased 2 venus 3pks 11.79, 2 gillette mach 3 (3 in a pack) 11.79, 3 x .99 hallmark cards = $50.13- $10/$50, 11.99-11.99-$2 hallmark Q=$14.15 used $13.25EB then got $13 EB back………. Now my receipt says P&G spend 30 get 10 EB 55.09 towards then amount needed 4.91…….So which page do i buy from ? 1st page or 2nd page…. because i bought all these razor today and 1 charmin plus 2 dawns earlier…. Guess it dosent matter which page? I never got the 10 EB from the front page only spent $7.93

• Jeni says:

If there is anything left when i go tomorrow i am going to try and do

4 Charmin 12 pk
    4 Puffs
    4 Dawn hand renewal

I have $8 ECB from last week so should work out to be 19.63 OOP and get the $10 ECB back with using total of $1 in charmin q’s, .25 for the puffs and $3 in dawn q’s

Take the 10 ECB and 2nd transaction and do

2 Dimetapp
    2 Pampers wipes
    1 bag of Dove candy

• edy says:

It reset for everyone I did all my purchase 60dlrs and got 20 bucks tonight at 9pm! And my friend she did 15 dlrs and rceipt said she needed 15 more she did it there quick and gave her 10 bucks. She had done it once before too.

• Chrissy says:

So to be really clear….. Can anyone verify that it doesn’t matter from what page you purchase items from (1 or 3), the $10 ECB will print twice so long as you meet $30 twice?

• edy says:

Yes! I did mix and match for my 60dlrs. I bought charmin toilet paper,dawn.gillete razors,always, papertowels,and tide and got 20 bucks back! Did the febrezee also, the venus razors so, it worked for me and 3 of my friends! They mix match

• Chrissy says:

I keep seeing people talk about the febreeze and venus deals. I must have missed what its about. Anyone care to give me quick info?

• Samantha says:

The Febreze deal is buy $20 worth, get $10 ECB. The Venus is apart of the buy $30 worth of P&G products, get $10 ECB. You could use a $10/$50 CVS coupon (if you’ve received one) and/or a % off CVS coupon along with the B1G1Free disposable razors mfr. coupon found in the newest P&G insert and any Febreze coupons you may have to get a pretty good deal! HTH!

• Sharon says:

I think the Febreeze deal was regional because here in NW PA, we did not have it in our ad. Also, the P&G deal is on our page 7 & 8 not like page 1 & 3 like others. I would advise to check your ad or look for the tags in store to see if the deal works for you.

• Ronda says:

My CVS deal this week:
    Bought 3 Charmin Basic Bath 12pk $5.99
    Bought 3 Charmin Ultra Soft 9pk $5.99
    Used 3 $1/2 Charmin coupons (P&G expires 11/30/12 – coupon has Basic but worked on all the Charmin sale products)
    Use 1 $2/1 CVS Magic Machine Charmin product coupon
    $30.94
    Used $28.00 CVS Black Friday Rewards
    Paid $2.94
    Received $10 Rewards for purchase P&G $30 products
    Total Cost = $7.06 money maker :-)

I did this deal 2 additional times (mixing paper towels and toilet paper) – different accounts. Moneymakers for all on all 3 sets.

• mel says:

a MM is when you use less cash and earn more ecbs in return (like if you bought the glade thingy on BF used a $1 q, paid .25 THAT would be a MM b/c you earned more than you spent). you used $28 in ECBs and got $10 in return, so a net loss of $18.

• edy says:

The febrezee deal is buy 20 get 10 back! I bought 5 candles at 4.29 used 5/1dlrs cpns got 10 back! I use 10 bucks from last week purchase and got 10 back! And my friend bought 3 cans of febrezee at 3.79 and 2 at 6.29 she used 1dlr cpns for each item and got her 10bucks/ the venus is buy one eithe venus or gillete fusion get 5 bucks! U can use the 5dlr cpn venus! Pg insert 11/25 or the venus bogo cpn worthed!

• Malvie says:

I got two of these which was great. Plus for the second transition I used a 2off for Charmin, TP never expires!!!

• sarah says:

Last night I bought:
    1 Robitussin cold and cough pills 20 count for $5
    1 Robitussin Children’s syrup for $5

I used:
    2 $1 off peelies
    3/10 healthcare

Got back:
    3 ECBS
    Uploaded the receipt to the Ibotta app, and put $2.50 in my account!

Making it a money maker of 50 cents!

• Just trying to clarify, if i already did the deal earlier this week i can go today and do it once more or twice??

• Karen says:

I want to do the $15 p&G rebate. I bought 10 puffs and other various items. There are only so many spots to write upcs. Should I just list more on the back, or print multiple rebate forms? What have others done?